Chapter 5

One Mistake, One Love

 

"I promise" Was all i heard. I wake up to the sound of a car screech. Looking around, no car, no one. I'm just in a room. I look at my body, Covered with needles and wires connecting to a machine. Is this heaven? I doubt it, clueless as ever. What happened? Why am i here? At that moment, a nurse comes in and asks me "Oh you're awake. How are you feeling? " I immediately ask "Why am i here? Where am i? What happened? How long have i been here?" The nurse Answers" You seriously don't remember anything? I shake my head in confusion. The nurse answers, You were hit my a car 2 weeks ago and have been in a deep coma since then, The doctor was gonna give up but 2 men uuh what are they're names Onew and Siwon said to keep trying. Still confused as ever, millions of questions ran through my mind, When was i hit by a car? How did i get hit by a car and most important who are Onew and Siwon?. 'Could i have some time alone a bit miss?' I asked the nurse. 'Sure' The nurse leaves and closes the door. At that moment a ringing coming from the drawer next to me, I open the draw and see a phone, The phone calls 'You received mail, You receieved mail' I grab the phone and read the message. " How are you feeling? Me and the rest of the members are worried most worried is Onew, Hes locked himself in his room and is shouting screaming out ITS ALL MY FAULT! Noona you should call him to let him know your okay -Taemin'
Who is this person? i asked myself, who is this Onew? Why does it feel like he was important to me. Then the door opens i quickly hide the phone under my pillow in a shock, A guy walks in and asks 'are you okay ? I was so worried' He walks towards me to hug me, I immediately push him away and shout 'get off me who are you?' The guy loses his smile that he had when he walked in. He says 'It's me, Siwon Don't you remember me ? He grabs both my shoulders and vigourously shakes me but aswell screaming 'YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER ME YOU CANNOT FORGET ME DON'T PLAY GAMES THIS IS NO TIME TO PLAY GAMES' He continues to shake me, I feel pain everywhere, The nurse runs in with the doctor and instructs This 'Siwon' to leave. He walks out with a sad face, not looking back.
 
Are you okay? The doctor asked. I nod, but look out the window to see Siwon on the seat looking awfully stressed. I lay down to rest my head, but then the message i received on the phone came to my mind, if this is Siwon who is this Onew?. I close my eyes to sleep.
 
~A Day has past~
 
A new day, I wake up feeling more healthy then yesterday, nothing comes to my head. All i know is that i'm getting discharged today and i am awfully happy. I should be packing my belongings but the funny thing is i have none, Less work for me. I stand up and clean up. I sign the last few papers but then i remember the phone i left under the pillow, i run back into the room and look under the pillow, the phone is still there, i grab the phone and put it in my pocket.
 
Waiting outside for the bus, A guy walks up to me and says, Oh your alright lets go. He grabs my hand and pulls me, normally i would pull away but something about this guys smile and face, reminds me of someone. I follow him into his car, While driving to who knows where, He asks, i heard you lost your memory, I'll recap for you. My name is Jonghyun first of all. Anyways continuing, I was shocked and i nodded and said ' How do you - I mean who are - Yes please recap' Losing my words. He begins 'Well you use to live with us then one day Onew gt awfully sick so you took care of him, we went out to eat, we came home to see you on top of him. We got angry, kicked you out, you stayed with Siwon. Then Siwon wanted tot take you to Japan to live with him, Onew came to say I love you and then Siwon and Onew had a fight, You shouted and got hit by a car. We're all worried. 'I got confused and i finally asked 'Who is this Onew? I've heard his name over and over today but i don't know who he is.' Jonghyun giggles and smiles, He is your true love. 'I shout' WHHHHAAAT!?' Jonghyun starts laughing and says calm down we will explain to you, but when we arrive to the dorm, go into our room and tell Onew you are sorry and you are alright, I swear he is going through a series of Mental Stress. 'I nod'. 
 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG GUYS SORRY FOR THE HUGE DELAY. I couldn't be bothered to write and i had writers block for a few months and i have beem studying for my tests etc. Please enjoy. I owe you guys so many chapters. My goal today, to add at least 10 more chapters c;