Chapter 12

One Mistake, One Love

Waking up, once again in the same dark room, on the same old chair, with the same old pain. What will happen to me? I hear noises in the back, The man in black was talking on the phone. "Master, shes past out for now, what will i do should i make it fast and painful or should i just wait for your arrival master . .  .







REN. 



Clueless as ever i finally heard the name of the person that is behind this. Who is this, Ren!? Something tingled my nose, it was dust. I hate dust completely. I have allergies with dust. I need to keep quiet, but i need to sneeze. I can feel the sneeze coming as i breathe in more dust to hold my breath. My nose tingles more and more then AAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I sneeze as loud as ever. The man stopped and hung up he then started to walk to me. I close my eyes and get teary cause i know some sort of pain is gonna hit me. And it did. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! I scream in pain as i felt something being stabbed into my arm. I look to the side to see a knife being jammed into my skin. i scream and watch as the blood drips down. He takes it out and smirks. "i change my mind i shall call my master to finish you off as soon as possible, you have heard too much" said the man. Out of no where he slaps me, tears running down my eyes a bruise on my face and scars everywhere. He walks off not knowing where he went. I try to move my chair but it was stuck to the floor. I tried to untie the ropes on my hands but the pain in both my arms are so painful i couldn't move my hands. I just gave up. Too much pain. So little time. 

_________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I DO NOT HATE REN OR NUEST I LOVE THEM ITS JUST I WANTED TO SEE MY UNNIE GET MAD <3