Chapter 13

One Mistake, One Love

 

*Pitter patter pitter patter* I don’t know what the noises are, either its water hitting the floor, or my blood dripping. It’s been a week now i think, it seems so long. I feel weak, I lost to much blood. The cuts may have healed but doesn’t mean I got my blood back. It’s quiet, the dark figure was nowhere to be seen or heard, but something tells me that his presence is still around. Then a noise, a faint noise. “Is she here?” Yes master, I… she… kill…die…” it was faint but I had an idea who it was. This Ren. Then footsteps could be heard louder as it came closer, there a figure. It was him, Ren in a white tuxedo just smirking at me while he comes closer. He puts his hands in his pockets and pulls out a box. “Hey there, I got you a little gift” He opens the box and inside was a locket of hair, “know who this belongs too?” I carefully examine the hair then I remember “Onew-ah” I mumbled “haha, you figured it out claps for you” “WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM!” I shouted “nothing, we just had a little bit of fun” He clapped his hands and the dark figure came in holding something, “Euuugh” It was Onew.

“LET HIM GO! PLEASE! DON’T HURT HIM!” I shouted as I saw Onew with a knife being held to his neck, he was bleeding. He looked at me and was worried. Ren looked at him and me, he smiled and began to laugh menacingly “pitiful, put them opposite to each other, give them a chance to talk before they are separated. Forever.” Ren left giving his servant a smirk, the servant smiled and got a chair and strapped Onew in, Onew made noises has he was tightly strapped and untied his mouth piece. The servant left.

“Aeygi (A/n:  Baby) , are you okay?” Onew said, I didn’t answer, there were only tears rolling down my eyes, “Don’t cry, it’ll hurt me more.” Onew said I hold it in, “this is all my fault” I said in a shaky voice. “You didn’t do anything wrong, this basturd will pay for it.” Onew said. At that moment Ren enters again, “time to say your last goodbyes"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys i finally updated, theres going to be another chapter coming up soon, it was suppose to be part of this, but i wanted you to be on the edge of your seat <3