Chapter 14

One Mistake, One Love

 

At that moment shouting was heard from the front, “GET OUT OF MY WAY!” “GET HIM!” “PROTECT THE MASTER!”  “What is going on!?”  Ren shouted in fury. At that moment a tall shadow appeared in the room, stepped forward was Siwon, “SIWON!” I shouted. “So it is you, Minki.” Siwon said to Ren. “Don’t call me that” Ren spoke “Why are you doing all this, they didn’t do anything to you.” Siwon said. “You should know why I’m doing this, let’s just get to the point, you did… order me to do it.”

At that moment, Onew gasped, Siwon stood there staring at Ren with a furious face “Shut up, that is a lie, WHY WOULD I SEND ANYONE TO HURT HER OR HIM?” Siwon shouted. “Well you tell me, would you really like to know how this happened” Ren said turning his head to me.

“Do you remember that time where you left Siwon for Onew and got hit by a car? On that day, Siwon saw the love between you and Onew and he knew he could not break it, there was only one way. Siwon called me up, and ordered it to KILL him. We noticed how much you made Siwon suffer so I took you instead…  I wanted to kill you, but HIM! This Onew, ruined it for everyone” “SHUT UP!” Siwon interrupted Ren. At that moment Siwon came charging into Ren hitting his face with his fist. Ren fell to the floor, dirtying his white tux and making his nose bleed. “Go ahead, finish my job for me” Ren said.

Me and Onew starred at each other and looked at Siwon. We were speechless at what Ren just said, him on the floor bleeding, did the story he said really true? It can’t be. But why would this Ren come out of nowhere.  Siwon approached me with a grin, “Are you happy I saved you?” He touched my face and swiped his thumb over my scar, I moaned as it stung. “DON’T TOUCH HER YOU MONSTER!” Onew shouted from across the room. “WHY!? I’m not going to do anything to her; do you really believe that foolish story?” Siwon said as he walked to Onew, when Siwon was close and bending down to cut the rope Onew kicked him in his face. Luckily Siwon loosened up the rope enough to break with his teeth, while Siwon was on the floor trying to recover, Onew managed to break through the rope. He took the knife that Siwon had and cut me out of the rope. When the rope finally broke, Onew still had to cut the ones tying my legs to the chair. From behind Siwon came and hit Onew on the bag of his chair with a chair. Onew collapsed to the ground. Siwon then scoffed and walked to the sink in the corner of the room, the knife was on the floor and I grabbed the knife and cut through the rope and managed to untie both legs, then I pretended to still be tied since he didn’t pay much attention to the ropes. Siwon began to approach me again “So, do you believe it too?” Siwon said. Not knowing what to do I figured he would kill me if I said yes so I said no. “No, I don’t believe that lie.” “Good.” Siwon said. “Stay here, I need to go somewhere.” “Ok”.

Siwon left the room and at the moment when I knew he was gone I stood up from the chair and ran to Onew, who was half conscious. “Onew ah~ Oppa! oppa…” I said looking at him worryingly, He opened his eyes and he smiled “Pabo.” He laugh and I giggled, but we had no time to dilly dally, so he weakly stood up and we ran to the exit. Then at the entrance was a tall figure, who is it?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here’s another update J I need more subscribers L Share the story to your friends more subscribers more updates ^_^