Chapter 6

One Mistake, One Love

 

Walking into the dorm, its all quiet, I turn around but Jonghyun wasn't there either, i got scared. I turn on the light switch, then SURPRISEEEEE !!! . I smile and giggle. They all ran to me and hugged me. I then said 'Wow, i think everything is coming back to me, but not everything, uhm Thats Jonghyun -points at Jonghyun- Thats uuuh Key ? -points at Taemin- They all start laughing, I'm Key. Key said. Minho steps up and says, Don't worry we will take care of you until you get your memory back. I smile at the floor and i said ' You guys are the best'. Everyone laughing and having fun, but then stopped after a guy walks into the room, Its Onew. He says 'WHATS WITH ALL THE RACKUSS, I
m trying to sl-' Words stopped when he saw me, Hes just standing there, Jonghyun behind me nudges my back. I walk up to him, Then gradually speed up, I run into his arms and say 'Oppa, I'm Sorry, I'm here now, Please forgive me.' Onew still standing still, finally caught up with whats happening, he he pushes me out, and stares at me. It looks like hes scanning my body? He looks at me and says, It's really you. Pull mes in and hugs me so tight i couldn't breathe. He loosens up a bit and says' I missed you, I am so happy your okay, Why did the party stop? Lets continue'. 
 
The members laugh, The party went on. Jonghyun comes up to me and says 'Goodjob, you did well, don't worry you'll get your memory back my Dongsaeng'. I smile. I had a clench feeling that Onew was my true love but this Siwon was too. The whole night Onew was cheering me up, he seemed the happiest when he was around me. 
 
~4am~
 
We've been partying for ages, we finally got tired.
 
Sleeping on the couch, All the members stare. Onew smiles and laughs, The members ask why he was laughing and he answered 'Shes here, with me, this time, this moment. I think i'm the happiest man alive' Onew picks me up, and takes me to the bedroom, He lay me on his bed, pecks on my forehead and walks out turning off the lights. 
 
~A day has past~
 
*YAAWWWN* I wake up, i turn my head to see Onew sleeping next to me peacefully, I smile. I peck him on the cheek and careflly get out of bed and walk out of the room as quietly as possible to not wake up any of the members, i close my door behind me. Then i took a deep breath. I quickly run to the fridge, i see some rice cake, Pepper sauce and cheese. I'm gonna treat them with breakfast c: Tobokki (idk how to spell). A little bit of this a little bit of that, a sprinkle of this. DONE.
At this moment, Key walks out, I say 'hungover?' He nods and walks tiredly into the bathroom. I giggle, its kinda cute. Eventually all the members woke up a few minutes after Key. They sat around the table looking at my food. 'Dig in, its the best i can do since you're letting me stay here for a few days'. A few days? Asked Onew. I thought you were living here with me, like we used to' Onew said. 'I-i-i Lived here?' I stuttured. 'Yes' answer Jonghyun 'Don't you remember?' I shake my head. 'I guess i'll be staying then?' I said. Taemin Giggles 'aigoo ~ you can be so funny sometimes right noona?' Taemin said with a smile. 'Well lets dig in i'm pretty sure we are all hungry' Said Minho happily. 
 
I looked at my plate and dug it, in my head i was thinking, i lived here? I got a headache thinking too much about this situation, I looked at the boys while they were eating. 
I guess it all begins now. Since the day i appearantly got a car crash till now, Is Onew really who he says he is. Or is this a plan? a trap?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for those who waited c: and those that wish me luck for my upcoming tests c: Thank you all <3
With your support i will try with all my ability to update more often c: