Chapter 2

One Mistake, One Love

I run out the door crying, what have i done? walking the streets of Seoul alone. My eyes swollen and my face red from the crying, looking hideous but i wasn't thinking about my looks all that came to my head was the promise, the shouting and Onew. Should i go back? do i move on? what does thism ean for our friendship, more and more i think about it the tears return. I look back to only see the shadows from the dorm. Walking further and further away. I hold myself from saying goodbye, but i know its not the end yet. 

It starts to rain. No shelter, no food i walk onwards, 10 minutes of walking in the rain a car come passes me and stops. The door opens, i don't know what to do, do i move forward towards the car? Or do i turn and run back. As stupid as i am i decide to go closer to the car, there i meet a familiar face. The guy speaks "get in. i can help you" Not thinking at all i enter the car and it moves. I couldn't do anything but stare at this guy, i felt as if i can trust him. As if i've seen him before. Then a flashback went through my mind, it imaged me when i was young, the moment when i made the promise with SHINee. In the background a kid sitting on the bench looking at me. I remember smiling back at him. Then i remembered, i pull myself together and find the courage to speak. " Siwon? " i stuttered out, he smiled "you remembered me. Thats good to know." "why are you out on the streets at this time ?" He asked me. "i-i" Struggling to answer, the fight kept on coming back what could i say? "i was going for a walk" I said unconfidently. 

"where are we going Siwon?" "to my place where you can dry up and stay". "Stay?" Millions of questions swirled in my mind. Am i really leaving Onew ? Am i living a new life starting it fresh? I can't let this happen. 

I enter his apartment, to my shock everything was put out beautifully. I was lead to my so called room to find new clothes, money and a nice room all there for me. Siwon speaks "I can give you more, i can make you happy, stay with me. The others made you upset, i will never let that happen. Stay with me. " My heart flutters, why am i feeling this? Could it be that i am inlove with Siwon aswell?. "i-i-i can't" i finally said. "At least stay for the night" Siwon gestured. I nodded i couldn't go back there now. "can i stay for a few weeks?" I ask "You can stay as long as you want." 

A night has passed. And a new day starts. I pick up my phone and text SHINee's Taemin. "Is Onew and the member alright? " i had the feeling that Taemin was the only one that wasn't as angry as th other members. He texts back, i read it "Onew is fine still resting, the members are different, you shouldn't come back yet, Key is having moods, Jonghyun is speechless and Minho is just not talking as much. Come back in a few days or a week and apologise maybe then they'll accept it. Its too early now". Tears rolling from my face down. That moment Siwon steps in. "what happened? why are you crying?" At that moment he runs and hugs me. "it will be alrighti have a plane leaving to Japan in a week me and Suju are staying there for a few months you can come". "i-i" I was shocked i didn't know what to do, but like Taemin said they can forgive me. "You don't have to decide now" Siwon said and walks off out the door to work.

I grab my phone and immediatly text Taemin. "Taemin i need to see you and the members in 5 days at the park where we met is that alright?" Taemin texts back "I'll try my best to convince them why whats wrong?" I texted back "its too complicated to send over the phone i'll tell you then please try your hardest.



_____________________________________________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTER YESSS <3  The next chapter maybe released in the weekends and its gonna skip straight toafter the 5 days :) Lets see whats happens <3