Chapter 10

One Mistake, One Love

 

Continuing to drive, I look outside the window too see a beautiful ocean shore, a beach. With balloons lined up every 5 metres, in pretty baby colours. A red carpet spreaded at the entrance leading into the clear ocean waters, ending with a stand. With flowers scattered around to form a heart shape, a banner saying 'Congratulations'. The car stops, Siwon steps out of the car and I do the same. He walks me to where there was a perfect view of the whole beach the balloons, the walkway the clear water. He then says 'This was where I was gonna propose to you, after you bought the clothes and before we leave to Japan. I would hold you hand right now look out and you would say, This is so pretty. I would reply back as it's all for you, I would get on one knee pull out a diamond ring and say the 4 words that will make us stay together forever. Will you marry me?'. I look at him I can see sadness and disappointment in his eyes, a small tear runs down his face, he wipes it off and looks at me. 'Say it' He says, I look at him blankly not knowing what he is talking about, he holds in his tears, grabs my hand and once again drags me into the car.

We are driving once again, to a more familiar place. Its the spare apartment next to Siwons. 'I rented this out for you, you can stay here and have some time alone, the doctor may of said to not leave you alone, but I think you need it. The room was the exact same like Siwons like a replica. I reach into my pocket and get a shock, 'WHERE IS MY PHONE!?' I then remembered that Siwon has taken it, i hope he doesn't read the messages.

A knock on the door, 'who may it be?' I go to the door without looking through the glass, I open it. 'AAAAAAAAH!' A man in black grabs me, and covers my mouth and starts to drag me down the stairs, he has no weapons but a cloth I know that cloth has a medicine that will make me sleep. I hold my breath and think. I'll pretend to stop breathing. I pretend to collapse and he lets the cloth go, I know the medicine is now still around my mouth, I use my leg and grab the wall which made him stumble, I get my hand and wipe my mouth and pretend to be unconscious once again. I reach the outside and there with my eyes a bit open I see SHINee, what are they doing here? . They spot me unconcious but so does the man in black he picks my whole body and starts to run, into a white van. SHINee then start running towards me chasing the van, Taemin takes a picture, only the first 3 letters of the number plate were caught.

They keep chasing till they know they won't get hold, but only Onew was the one that kept running, he kept running he then manage to grab hold of the number plate and was literally being dragged across the road, in pain h moans trying to pick himself out, the back window, I see Onew and scream while crying. Another man came up behind me and covered my mouth, Onew shouts 'NOOOOOOOOOO!' He is losing strength the number plate soon snaps off the van. He rolls across the road. Not unconscious but weak, very weak. The members run to Onew and call the ambulance and police immediately. Onew weakly saying shii. Please be safe'. The cops begin to come and so does the ambulance, they get Onew fixed up, and ask him questions in his hands is the plate number, a photo of the van slightly blurred was handed to the policemen. This will be vital evidence, thank you let us take it from here. 'No,' Onew said, 'I love her, I need to her , I need to help her.' The policemen both look at each other and nod. 'Okay we will let you but you cannot get in the way if there is any voilence or weapons used. 'Onew didn't nod completely but nodded enough to make it look like he was agreeing, 'Don't worry shii I will find you'

I am completely out, where am I? Who has taken me, what will they do to me, will someone come save me ? Someone. . . Help. 

_______________________________________________________________
I am officially proud of myself :) Sadly to say, 10 more chapters or even less and i'll end this story. BUT i have started to write a new one :) Which won't be released till my birthday :D 22nd May <3