Chapter 1

One Mistake, One Love

*Yawn* I wake up to a fresh morning, after washing my face and getting set for a day i check SHINees room to make sure they're awake, but find them surrounding Onew's bed. In my mind questions were going "Is he alright?" I stuttered to the SHINee members. I walk closer and closer i ask again "Is he alright?" Key  answers "Hes got a really bad fever, the doctor is coming straight away to check him" I sigh in relief. 

The doctor arrives and checks Onew everyone hoping he is alright and not in serious condition. The doctor comes out saying "hes got the flu better let him sleep" We thank the doctor and return to Onew. Jonghyun suggests we go out to eat and let Onew rest. I volenteer to stay and care for him, the SHINee members agree and go out to eat. I stand up to grab a book to read while sitting here, i grab a fairytale book, the closest i saw. I watch Onew sleep and smile saying to myself "he is so cute when he sleeps". I continue to read the book, I finished it and feel Onews head to see if he was alright. His head burning like a fire, "his fever is getting worst" I run into the bathroom and come out with a face towel and water. 

I dip the towel in the water and fold it, then place it on Onew's head. He starts to cool down. I stop worrying and stand up to get something to drink. I take one step, then Onew grabs my wrist weakly and says "Don't leave stay with me" My heart is fluttering not know what to do i sit down. Body paralysed in those words. He falls gently back to sleep. Heart fluttering faster then ever not knowing what to do all that comes in your head is Onew. What could this be? Could it be what love feels like? It can't be, remembering when they first met they had promise to not date a member. I turn around facing Onew heart still fluttering not thinking at all i move close to Onew closer, closer and closer. I peak him on the cheek, back away not to fast. Then Onew wraps his arms around me and pulls me ontop of him and hugs me. Not knowing what to do, can't move i guess love is taking over me. 

Still on top SHINee returns from their lunch shocked. I quickly get off him, Onew weak as ever falls back to sleep. Me in shock looking at them thinking what have i done have i just ruined a perfect friendship? Key furious shouts out "WHAT WERE YOU DOING? WHAT HAPPENED WHEN WE WERE GONE?!" Still inshock i couldn't find the words to express what i felt. All that came out were sounds of confusion and pain. Key angry as ever walks up and slaps me shouting "YOU PROMISED ME YOU PROMISED ALL OF US AND WHAT DO YOU DO BETRAY THE PROMISE?" Still shocked  let myself go and tears going down my face, Key walks off angry as ever leaving Taemin and Jonghyun starring at me disappointedly showing they lost all trust in me. Words finally came out, "I'm so sorry, i didn't know what happened please forgive me" Tears rolling down faster and faster i couldn't do anything but look at the floor. Taemin watching walks off unhappy, Jonghyun walking closer towards me finally says "we trusted you and what do you do? betray us stab us behind our backs, we trusted you, now it could mean goodbye" A tear rolling down Jonghyun's face, he turns and walks off. Me glancing at Onew fast asleep but i'm sure he could hear and was sorry. I look back at the ground crying as ever grab my bag filled with only a jacket, a phone and a not much money i run out of the door crying. 


_________________________________________________



OMOGAWD GUYS. Here's one chapter :) tell me what you think of it. Is it too dramatic to fast? Idk just writing down what my imaginations brings me <3 look forward to another chapter coming maybe tmrw maybe the day after? Idk but keep checking <3

kimmysangtae HWAITING ~