My Life

TEGOMASS COLLECTION

"You shouldn't be out here.."

"Hmm?"

" It's late, you shouldn't be here"

 He looked behind him and smile. "It's a beautiful night... look at the stars. Aren't they beautiful, Massu?" he asked, as he averted his gaze to the starry night.

" It is. It has always been a beautiful night when you are here with me... "

The wind suddenly blow, it made him shiver. Masuda walked toward him and hold his body. Tegoshi instinctively put all his weight on Masuda. They stayed like that for a while, looking at the stars in the cold night.

" I love you, Massu " Tegoshi suddenly said, and there's something on the way he said it that made Masuda bury his head on his neck.

" I love you too, Yuya. I love you too " Masuda replied, tilting his head and kissing him on the lips. It is a gentle kiss. Tegoshi slowly turning around to touch his cheek softly. If it's not for Tegoshi's thumb slowly caressing his cheek, he wouldn't notice he is crying.

" Come on Massu, let's go inside." Tegoshi softly said, entwining their hands together. Masuda let himself be pulled inside his house. It's better to let the younger pull him or he will be drown to his misery.

They ended on his bed. Spooning the younger, Masuda knows Tegoshi is still not asleep. He is still playing with Masuda's fingers on his stomach. And he sighed, pulling the younger close to him, he sighed again.

" Yuya, let's slee--"

" make love to me... " The younger said as he lifted Masuda's hand on his mouth. Masuda felt Tegoshi's hot breath when he exhaled. The younger slowly kissed Masuda's finger, his touch lingering. Massu He wanted to add but Masuda's lips was already on his nape, making him shiver.

" Okay, Yuya.. okay. "


The next morning, he woke up alone on his bed. He knows this will happen, but still, knowing it would happen and experiencing it happen is two different things. It hurts. Masuda stayed on his bed, heart shattering to pieces. Tegoshi is not there with him anymore. He let him go and Tegoshi let him go. Except for a piece of paper that is quietly sitting on his bedside table.



---

Four months passed by in a glimpse. Masuda is all smiles at work but everytime he leave the place, his smile would also leave his face. It's a routine he managed to do every day without fail. It is fake, so what? After all, people won't notice him. And they don't give a damn on his life. It is his life. Without the man he loved and still in love with, his life is nothing.

Masuda woke up earlier than usual. With a coffee on his hand, he tried to remember what made him do it. He gave his resignation letter yesterday and his boss just accepted it with a sigh, not even asking him why. He is relieved though, because he doesn't know what to say if he answered him why. It is quieter today than usual. Masuda wonders for a moment before it dawned on him.

" Sayu? " he called. There was no response. " Sayu? Where are you? " he called again, voice louder than before as he opened the door. He was welcomed by the gloomy sky. Sayu is nowhere to be found inside the house and he couldn't find her on his lawn either. The gates are not locked.. she's gone. She left him. He had continue living without the younger because Sayu is there with him. But now... what should he do? He dropped heavily on his knees. Tears b on his eyes, he pulled his knees toward his chest as some memories kept on flashing in front of him.


Someone entered his house and Masuda's face light up because there is only one person who would go to his house without ringing the doorbell. With a smile on his face, he turned around from his position on the couch and greeted his best friend who is holding a box. He opened it and he jumped in fright.

"Massu, this is Sayu"

"W-what is that?!"

"A puppy" Tegoshi said, rolling his eyes " Isn't she cute, Massu?"

"Why did you bring her h-here? She is not a cutie"

"Massu, get down on the table first" The younger said, stifling a laugh but failed ".. and don't say that in front of her or she'll get upset with you"

Masuda slowly planted his feet on the floor and inhaled sharply when Tegoshi walked toward him still holding the box. The dog was looking at him, pitifully. "Tegoshi, why did you bring that 
cute dog here?" he asked, with his voice in high-pitched as he keep his eyes on the dog. Tegoshi sighs then turned his back "Te-"

"Stay here. I'll just let her play outside for a while." The younger said sadly and it made him guilty. He averted his gaze on the window and saw the dog happily running around his lawn. With a pout on his face, Tegoshi walked toward Masuda, not stopping till he is close enough. "Sayu is my present for you so you should accept her."

"Present? It's rare for you to give me something.. And why a dog? You know I don't like dogs.."

"Geez, it's your birthday, Massu! And I like dogs so you better take good care of her."

"Birthday?" Masuda asked, surprised though a smile bloomed on his face. Tegoshi furrowed his brows at him. He then turned his back, ready to stomp his feet and walk away but Masuda is faster than him, he grabbed Tegoshi on the waist, pulling him close with a laugh. "Don't go yet. You still need to celebrate my birthday with me.. and okay. I'll accept her."

"Really?!" Tegoshi asked happily. Turning around, he kissed Masuda fully on the lips, shocking him. Embarrassed, he added "OH! That's your birthday kiss! S-sorry Massu! I was just really happy tha-" 
I forgot to control myself, he would like to say if not for those lips kissing him for real this time. It surprised him. For a moment he thought he is having a daydream again but then Masuda bit his lower lip softly. His hesitations and doubts vanished in an instant.

It was a heated kiss. Masuda suddenly moan which made Tegoshi shiver. Masuda's hands were still planted on his hips and his own hands made their way to Masuda's head, fingers gently massaging. Masuda's tongue darted out and Tegoshi willingly opened his mouth. Tongues meet and they let them familiarize each other. It was a heated kiss that made their surrounding hot in an instant. Bold movements followed with no reason to stop. Their mouths (and tongues) are still dancing together while their hands are exploring each other's body. Tegoshi's hands caressing Masuda's . Masuda's left arm encircled Tegoshi's waist, holding him still with his left thumb gently making circle movements on the soft skin that it found while his right hand is dangerously making its way inside Tegoshi's underwear. How he successfully unbuckled the younger's belt and opened his pants' and fly, he doesn't remember.

A bark. And they still. Hands stopping their movements, eyes gazing loving at each other, lips tingling and searching for something, bodies are sweaty and out of breath. Another bark and Tegoshi laughed heartily.

"It's not funny" Masuda whine as he pulled the younger's hip closer to his own, emphasizing his point, though it just doesn't made Tegoshi moan but also him. "Why Sayu?" he asked casually, eyes never leaving Tegoshi's, as if their bodies are not grinding together.

"TakahiSA YUya. The meaning of her name is supposed to be a secret but I guess, with what is happening right now, it's alright to say it... and to express this more than a friend feeling I am feeling for you." he added, lips meeting Masuda's as he said so.

"Make love with me?" Masuda asked, stopping their movement at once, staring lovingly (and lustfully) at the younger's eyes.



He doesn't remember how long he is sitting on the cold cement outside his house. Though the fact that no one would judge him and can see him here (their place is not crowded, the next house is 300 meters away from his house) made him relax. Masuda continued sitting there. He looked up and closed his eyes, letting the rain soak him wet.

Rain. It was raining when he first met Tegoshi. The boy was sitting alone in the playground. There were no other kids present because it is raining hard. Masuda was on his way home from school when he saw a boy, soaking wet, playing all alone on the slides. He thought of ignoring him but when he saw him stilling at the end of the slide and rubbing his hands on his eyes, he knew then that the boy is trying to hide his tears through the rain.

"Why are you crying?" Masuda asked, lifting his umbrella over the boy's head. The boy is pretty, Masuda thought.Masuda knows his presence surprised the boy but he still continued "You know, you shouldn't be here.. would you like me to send you home? I know my mom won't get angry at me if ever I told him the truth." He said with all his childlike mind. The lips of the boys suddenly quiver and it alarmed him. "Are you cold? You can have my jacket if you want to--" Masuda was taken aback when the little boy suddenly throw his arms around him and cry. Masuda do his best to hold the umbrella over them and let the little boy cry. Petting his wet hair, he said "It's okay..."

"No it's not.. Mommy and Daddy are fighting again.. And then Daddy told me I am going with him. I asked him what about Mommy and he just told me I am not going to see her again anymore.. But I want to stay with Mommy so I ran away from home. I hate Daddy."

"Do you want to go home with me? I'm sure my mom will understand.." Masuda sadly asked, as he hugged the boy. He can't understand what the boy is feeling at the moment but when he tried to imagine his parents leaving him alone for a week for work, he felt sad for the boy. " I have many toys. We can play together. And it's also warm, and comfortable. You won't feel cold"

"But Daddy will get angry at you if I go with you. And Mommy won't be there to talk to Daddy.. you know, Daddy always scolds my friends and it is always Mommy who talked to Daddy not to scold my friends.."

"Why would he scold you and your friends?" Masuda confusedly asked, when the boy shivers he tried to pull the younger closer to him and wrap his jacket around him. "Aren't we supposed to play with friends?"

"Daddy doesn't want me to have friends... He always told me I am his heir and I am supposed to study, not to make friends... Do you know what heir is?"

"I don't know.."

"I don't know too but he always tell me that. When I asked Mommy about that she just told me not to worry because I am supposed to play with my friends, not to think about grown-up things.."

"They say different things.."

"But now that Daddy is taking me away from Mommy.. I am going to--"

"You know, you shouldn't worry about that. For now, let's go to our house, you are cold already, I don't like it when my friends got sick."

"I am your friend?"

"I guess so.. because I am talking to you and you are talking to me. And also we'll play together when we go home"

"Okay"



Just like what Masuda said, when they got home she told his mom about everything his new friend had told him. She just hold the boy and let him cry on her as she asked her son to get some new clothes for his friend. She cooked them food and let the younger eat soup to warm him. The little boy, Tegoshi, ended up with fever that night and it scared Masuda but her mother assured him Tegoshi is okay. When his father arrived, he also told him about his new friend and also told his father about how he felt sad when he imagined his Daddy and Mommy leaving him for a week for work. His father told him sorry and hug him. His father also told him to let his new friend feel he is welcomed, loved, and that he is not alone, that he has a friend. His father said it's too young for a boy to feel like that though Masuda didn't understand what his father meant that time. Tegoshi stayed for weeks at Masuda's house and Masuda's parents became his second parents too, though he said he misses his Mommy a lot and his Daddy a little.

One day, a woman visited them and it turns out Tegoshi's mother. She thanked the Masuda family for taking good care of her child. She also asked Masuda to be Tegoshi's friend even after taking Tegoshi with her home. Tegoshi had told her mother that he doesn't want to go with his father. She hugged his son and told him she can't do anything about that but she had persuaded his father that he'll be with her for the weekend then they can visit Masuda for the weekend.

Just like what she said, they can only be together every weekend but it's enough for the both of them. They would play and play until they became old enough to watch censored things rather than playing with soldiers. There are those days when their mothers would leave them inside the house because they need to go to the supermarket. During those times, both boys would drink alcoholic drinks. There was even a time when they both kissed and touched each other just because they are drunk and because they are watching p***. But after that, they promised each other not to think about that and not to do that again.

When Tegoshi's mother died, Masuda was 20 and Tegoshi was 18. At the burial, Masuda's parents and him was present alongside Tegoshi's grandparents on the mother side and some of Tegoshi's new found friends. Masuda wanted to ask where his father is because he hasn't seen his father yet but Tegoshi answered his question without him verbally asking it. He told Masuda his father doesn't want to be there. He accompanied Tegoshi and let the younger sleep on his bed when the younger told them his father gave him three days to grave.

It is absurd. Even Masuda's parents are angry at his father but Tegoshi pleaded not to do anything because it'll hurt him if his father would not let him visit them for weekends anymore. They are Tegoshi's second family after all, so they let it be. Though after that they hadn't seen Tegoshi again. Three years had passed, Masuda's mother was watering the plants when she saw someone smiling at her outside the fences. It was Tegoshi. She happily run toward the gates and was hugged tightly by Tegoshi.

"You've grown! Look at you!" she said, her hands cupping Tegoshi's cheeks and turning him for her to see. "You are now a pretty young man! Though I know how pretty you are even before.." she added, smiling gleefully at him. Tegoshi just laughed at her comment.

"Auntie! I miss you so much!" he said.

"I miss you too. We miss you very much young man. And here I thought I won't be able to see you again anymore."

"Sorry, Auntie... Dad didn't let me. But now that I am 21, I can take care of myself and I know how to tame the old man."

"But still..." she said then sighed "How are you? Are you still studying?"

"I am. I am in my second year in Uni.. though most of the time I am at the office helping Dad with paper works or I am at my flat still helping Dad with paper works.."

"Your life is hard young man." she commented with a grin, it made Tegoshi laugh again. "Come in. Let's continue our conversation inside." she added, ushering Tegoshi inside the house. "How are you coping up when all you do is work?"

"I promised myself that I am going to see you guys again so I study, worked with Dad, study again, and then worked with Dad again.. Where is Massu? And Uncle?"

"I'm glad you still love us." Masuda's mother fondly said, petting Tegoshi's hair

"Of course I do.. you are the people who gave me back my life.." Tegoshi said with a soft voice, not looking at her face.

"Takahisa will be here soon. I just let him do some errand.. Oh. It's Saturday today. It surprised me. Are you going to be here till tomorrow?"

"... if that's okay. I'd be busy again when Monday comes. And I badly need a place I can call home.. It's been years.."

"Welcome home." Tegoshi laughed heartily at that.

"I'm home."

"Young man, if I hadn't known. I would have mistaken you as some pretty girl whose eyes are set on Takahisa and that they want me to favor them first before my son."

"I see, Massu is a popular handsome man." Tegoshi commented with a laugh

"And so you are. Any girl friend?"

"Nah. Too many girls wanted to catch my attention, though."

"And guys, I believe."

"Bingo"

"But no one caught your attention, yet?"

"Nah. They are too flashy and too obvious. Not my type."

"I see. I bet you are too gorgeous for them."

"Exactly" Tegoshi responded and they both laugh.. Masuda's mother put some food on the table and gave Tegoshi a bowl of rice.

" I'm glad we can still talk like this after years of not seeing each other." she sighs then smiles at Tegoshi which the younger returned.

"What about Massu? Any girl friend?" Tegoshi offhandedly asked as he sip on his soup. Masuda's mother snorted and it made Tegoshi looked at him confusedly.

"Takahisa? Nah.. But I guess soon.." she said, smiling at Tegoshi. The younger looked at him confusedly but just let her be since it's not the first time she told him something vague like that. The door suddenly opened and then his face lit up just like how Masuda's mother gleam when he heard his son's voice. "he'll get shocked." she whispered and it made him chuckle. Somehow, he is nervous that he become stiff when the footsteps stopped behind him.

"Mom? I think I bought everything you needed. Oh? We have a visitor." he added. He looked at his mother's face and frowned. "Aren't you going to get this things from me, Mom?"

"No, you put it there yourself. I am enjoying myself here." she answered, pointing a finger behind him, where the fridge is located. Tegoshi pouted and it just made Masuda's mother laugh at him. "Oh boy. I am becoming a teenager again." she added as Masuda walked passed the table without glancing at the guest, pouting at her just like how the guest is pouting at her. "Taka, you should meet my guest." she said when her son mumbled something. It made Tegoshi chuckle nevertheless, Masuda is still that kid who hates being ignored by his mother.

Knowing Masuda won't spare a glance at him because he is in bad mood, Tegoshi cleared his throat and called him with a smile. "Hi, Massu. Stop mumbling there and eat with me." Tegoshi stares as Masuda slowly, very slowly turned his head to look at him. He laughed, noticing how Masuda's eyes grew wide. "Oh geez, I am enjoying myself here too." he commented, averting his gaze at Masuda's mother.

"Tegoshi.. Tegoshi!" Masuda gasped, and Tegoshi stares as his friend beamed at him.

"Need a hug? I'm in for a hug." Tegoshi said and Masuda hurriedly took the 7 steps toward him, enveloping him to a breathtaking embrace, literally because he can't breathe now. "Massu, I need air"

"Oh, sorry.." he said but didn't let go completely, just hold him loose "I miss you. Brat, I miss you" he added, burying his head on his neck.

"I think it's time for me to leave.. Just call me when both of you are finish okay?" Masuda's mother said as he looked at Tegoshi. He just nodded at her as his hand found its way toward Masuda's nape.

When she disappeared to the second floor, Tegoshi rose from his chair and hugged Masuda back with all his might. The older sniffed and it made him feel bad. "Massu? I'm sorry for being gone for years.. don't cry, okay?" he said softly, patting Masuda's head.

"You didn't tell me.. I was worried. very worried.. I thought something bad happened to you. I thought .. I thought I lost my best friend.."

Tegoshi smiles, now comfortable that he is still Masuda's best friend, he laughs softly and let Masuda cry. "You know, I am going to stay here for the weekend. And I also thought of coming here again every weekend."

"...but what about your father?"

"Oh, he doesn't have a say on that since I work with him Monday to Friday. And if ever he would tell me not to come back here, I'll just tell him to disown me."

"Tegoshi.."

"It's not easy to be his son.. For years my schedule is fixed to office and school. It's not easy to be drag alone into the world of business. I am lucky I made a friend when I am at school, at least I am not alone.. but when I go home to my flat, I only think about this family.. how they let me feel I am loved, welcomed, and how this certain someone made me feel that I am the best person he ever had.." he ended and somehow it made Masuda laugh (though when he did that, Tegoshi squirmed because it tickled him) "..thanks for letting me feel I am the very best friend in the whole world, Massu."

"You wish"

"You really did make me feel that. Though, I already have a new best friend now.."

"Oh?" He asked, lifting his head to look at Tegoshi in the eyes, surprised.

"Yes, I call him Shige."

"You just break my heart." he said, pouting.

"It is one-sided actually. I regard him as my best friend and he regards me as a nuisance."

"Then leave him, our feelings are mutual."

"Massu, Shige is a tsundere.. And he is also a business student. I need him and even if he won't say it, I know he needs me too for reference. I would call him to my flat every day to help me with paper works."

"You just hurt me."

" But we just do paper works.. I don't do naughty things with him or to him. And he already has someone. And Kei-chan would always visit me at my flat and cook us food.. so don't be jealous because no one can replace Massu in my heart." he added dramatically, grinning at Masuda and was taken aback when the older just burried his face again on his neck.

"Okay."

"So you were really jealous?! Geez, Massu is still the same."

"So are you."

"Let me borrow your clothes."

"Okay"

"Let me sleep on your bed"

"Okay"

"...without you in it"

"Hey! I need to sleep on my bed. It's my bed!"

"Okay"


He is still the Tegoshi that he knows.. The Tegoshi who always want to have the last words. The Tegoshi that he learned he is in love with.



"Yuya" Masuda whispered. He is soaking wet. He is already cold. But still, he didn't move from his spot. He is already shivering. But he doesn't care. He doesn't care anymore. He thought about his parents. They'll be sad if he'll end up dead. So he should go inside now, so that he can visit them tomorrow in their old house. Masuda tried to stand but he lost his strength. It's still raining hard, and he feels cold. Yuya is gone. So is Sayu. But still, his parents are there in their home, they won't go away... so he should... he should..

He looked up and saw someone hovering over him. That someone is telling him something but his voice feels so distant. He cannot hear him clearly. There are more people around him now.. it feels weird because he cannot see clearly. Their faces are all blury and they are all saying something to him but he cannot understand a thing of what they are saying. He was carried up and he bowed his head, hoping his silent thank you can reach this people. Masuda was taken upstairs, though he doesn't know how they knew where his bedroom is, he was taken there. Someone was rummaging inside his closet, he wanted to yell at that person, but when he saw him carrying something like clothes, he understood why that person was rummaging his closet. One was pacing back and forth, it made him furrowed his brows but his attention was taken back to that person with clothes. He hastily undressed him. Masuda wanted to protest but his body is too weak to argue, to yell, to hit these people. He just let them be. He just hope they won't kill him. Or worse, chopped his body. But, Masuda felt warm, now that his clothes are not wet. They took him carefully to his bed and let him lie there. Then, the two of them went outside, told something to the person who is left behind. Masuda tiredly looked at the person who slid inside the blanket and hold his body close. No! Yuya is the only one I allowed to hold me like this! He shouted in his head. He heard a sniff and Masuda knows it comes from the person who is holding him. He suddenly felt bad for saying those things in his head, for thinking of hitting him. It feels different, the person is sobbing now and was saying something again. He felt him kissing his forehead. Masuda wanted to argue but somehow, somehow he knows this person. Slowly, very slowly, he lift his hand and put it on his waist. For a moment, the body stiffened, but Masuda didn't stop and just continue on what he is doing. As tight as he can do as of the moment, he burried his face on his chest. And then he heard it. The voice that he thought won't be back anymore. He is holding it. The body that he thought won't be holding him anymore. He felt it. The kiss and the touch that he thought he won't be able to experience again. And he saw it. The face of the person, he thought he won't be able to see ever again.

Tegoshi is crying as he kissed him fully on the lips. He let his warmth be transferred to Masuda as he hold him close, as he topped Masuda, as he let his fingers caressed Masuda's stomach and his back, as he put Masuda's cold hands inside his shirt, as he kissed him on the lips again. Masuda wanted to respond, so he did even if it's just a tiny response. He still feels numb but it is enough for Tegoshi to know that he is still there, alive and breathing.

" Idiot.. Massu, you are really stupid."

Okay. You too, Yuya. He wanted to say. He wanted to say something so he did. "...Yu..ya"



------

Masuda opened his eyes slowly, confusedly. Why is he on bed? What did he do again earlier? Where is he again? He looked up and glance around him. He is still inside his room. But why is he on bed? He is trying to remember what happened to him but failed. Then, when he tried to sit up, he felt so weak and a cloth fall from his forehead. Hmm? He turned to his bedside table and found some medicine, glass of water, basin, and another cloth there. I'm sick? Just then, it dawned on him. What happened, who helped him, how he helped him.

"Yuya" Masuda said, alarmed. He hastily throw his blanket. No.. he didn't go away again after knowing he is okay, right? Masuda took some steps and then stopped, he is dizzy. With his hand on his head, trying to steady his vision, he opened the door and stopped.

"Massu! You are not yet well! Go ba--"

"Yuya..." he said, hugging the younger. "It's you. It really is you" he whispered as he pulled him close as if there is still a distance between them. "Yuya.. Yuya"

" Massu..." Tegoshi said, not wanting to break the moment even if he cannot breathe. "Let's go back to bed."

"No" Masuda answered him quickly, too quickly and he knows the older is afraid of everything.

"I won't go away, okay? Never, ever again"

"You promise?" he asked, scared, frightened and it hurt Tegoshi, to know that he is the reason behind this fear. He pulled back, cupped Masuda's face and kiss his forehead, nose, then lips softly, delicately.

"I promise"

"Okay" Masuda said, his eyes looking lovingly at Tegoshi, he took Tegoshi's hand and entertwined it with his, tugging the man toward his bed. He pulled Tegoshi on his bed, and when he did, he curled up beside him. "I miss you so much"

"I'm sorry.. for leaving" Tegoshi said, softly, as he leveled his body to look at Masuda in the eyes. His hand moved toward his face, his finger is tracing his brow as he added " I told Dad I do not want to marry her.. I told him about my feelings, about what I want, about you.. That time, when I left, I went to Maki and told her everything.. she said she understand and she helped me. We helped each other, actually. Since she also have someone she loves.. But we didn't know our parents were one step ahead of us.. Even if we won't say I do to each other, they already finished arranging everything. We were left with no choice.. our love one's safety? or our parents' selfishness? .."

"...Yuya"

"So we got married. And instead of doing some honeymoon, we planned our divorce. We really thought we can escape them.. and I didn't thought they would guard us. We felt frustrated and angry and annoyed. After two months, knowing that we won't do anything, they didn't guard us anymore. One time, when me and Dad then Maki and her parents were eating together, they kept on asking us if Maki was already pregnant and it just made me snap.. I told Dad he can disown me and that I don't care but I really want to get out in his life. They were shocked, especially when Maki voiced out the same thing. That night, Maki and I ended up on Shige and Kei-chan's house. They let us stay there and Kei-chan let us work on his cafe. It's not luxury just like what we grew up to, but it is life. We are happy there. I saw Maki's boyfriend too and I am happy for her.. It just made me sad that I can't go here and be with you because.. I left you. It's not the same as before. When I didn't return that time, we are still oblivious of our feelings so we were still okay. But when I leave you here four months ago, I hurt you. I know I crushed your heart because I did the same to my heart.."

Masuda didn't let him finish. He hastily moved and attached his lips on Tegoshi's own. When they pull apart minutes after, Tegoshi is crying. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry, Massu." he said, whimpering as Masuda crushed his face on his chest. He cried, after months of feeling hopeless, after months of feeling alone, he cried. Again on this chest.

"make love with me?"

Masuda asked and it made him laugh, despite his tears still flowing from his eyes, he laughed. Deja vu, it seems.

"It's not funny" Masuda whines and it was so cute that he laughed again, even if Masuda moved and is now on topped of him, he is still laughing. ".. you know I think I remembered how you helped me when I was so cold"

"I didn't actually do that with you.. You were so unresponsive and I don't like it."

"But now I can be responsive" he replied, kissing him and slowly moving his hips to emphasize his point

"But you are still not okay." he commented, giggling when Masuda nibbled on his neck. ".. and we are not alone. Shige and Kei-chan are downstairs.."

"Hmm?"

"They are downstairs, waiting for me.."

"You are not leaving, are you?"

"I told you, I am not leaving.. we are just going to discuss some things."

"What things?"

"About the divorce... and about my graduation..."

"Right.. it's your last year."

"Yes, and before I came here I already asked Auntie and Uncle.. and I already told them about us."

"...what did they..say?"

"They were smiling and laughing and I bet your mother knows about us even before.. And I also think he knows something happened to us that time when we were watching some fu-- OH GOD-- stop grinding!"

"Sorry, I can't ... stop"

"" Tegoshi cursed when he felt Masuda's grip on his arms tightened and then Masuda stills. " Is it possible that that was the side effect they were talking about?"

"Huh?"

"Aiba-sensei told us about some side effect of the medicine.. He said you'll sleep for three days and you really did but he also said about some side effects when you wake up."

"Aiba-sensei?"

"Your doctor. Shige called him. Aiba-chan is his friend and he is actually famous though some of the medicines he makes have some not quite normal side effect.."

"I guess so.. cause I think I'm hungry." he said darkly and stares at Tegoshi's lips.

"Okay. We'll eat if you're hungry." Tegoshi said without missing a beat. "But you need to change first." he added and started to push Masuda away from him but to no avail, the older won't budge.

"Yuya?"

"Hmm?"

"...about the divorce.."

"what is it? Massu?"

"Thank you.. for everything. for coming back.. and sorry that because of me.."

"No, Massu.. I should thank you . Because you gave me my life back when you found me that time and when you let me in in your life. You, your mom and dad, and my mom are the best people in the whole world.. Though now there is also, Shige.. oh and Kei-chan and Maki and his boyfriend, Toma."

"You said that Shige is downstairs?"

"Yes"

"Okay, let me meet your Shige."

"Okay, and I'll let you meet Shige's Kei-chan too."

"And you will let them meet Yuya's Massu."

"Of course, though they already know you because I always tell them about my Massu." he ended and he laughed when Masuda burrowed his face on his neck. "Okay, Massu.. you better change now."