TEGOMASS FANBOYS

TEGOMASS COLLECTION

"Tegoshi"
 

"Tegoshi"


"Hmm.. Tegoshi"


A deathly glare.


A nervous laugh.


"Tegoshi"


A glance. A smile.


----

"Koyama, would you please stop answering Tegoshi's name in most of all the question? The interviewer has been eyeing you differently!" Kato, as he entered their dressing room with Tegoshi and Masuda behind him, spoke when he saw the eldest sprawled on the sofa while munching a cupcake. Tegoshi just laughed while Masuda stayed silent. "And I have to save your answering Tegoshi's name in the end. Who is cute? Tegoshi. Who is pretty? Tegoshi. Who among the members do you want to date? Tegoshi. Who among the members do you want to be your brother? Tegoshi. Pet that you can't live without? Tegomass"


"I was thinking of their cat song! I didn't notice I say Tegomass instead of cats." Koyama, who is pouting with his brows narrowed defended himself. He pouted more when he heard Kato muttering 'airhead' and Tegoshi's soft laughter. Masuda sits across Koyama, still having that deathly glare. Tegoshi stops in front a mirror, carefully combing his hair with his hands. "Ahh.. Massu? Cupcake?" Koyama nervously offered him the box of cupcake. When the younger just eyed his cupcakes, he almost wanted to cry. Masuda is angry. He is not even smiling as he sees food in front of him, instead he had his arms crossed, wearing an annoyed face that is staring directly at him.

"Okay~" Tegoshi cutely said, looking at his reflection. He then turned and see an uneasy Koyama and an unmoving Masuda. He was staring at them confusedly when someone patted him on the shoulder. "We're going to talk about something" Kato said, tilting his head to the direction of their other members.


In the corner of his eyes, Koyama was very grateful when he saw Tegoshi and Kato approaching them. He sighed in relief as Kato sits beside him. "I've seen that look many times before. That is how my friend would stare down someone who just flirted with his girlfriend." Kato pointedly said, looking at Masuda as he took a cupcake on the box. Tegoshi, who just took a bite of the cupcake he had in hand, coughed. Masuda instantly offered his bottle of water to Tegoshi, the latter thanking him. The gesture made Koyama smiled wide, eyes twinkling, nudging Kato on the shoulder.


Koyama's behavior though, made Tegoshi and Masuda conscious and they both moved away from each other. "Spill it out" Kato suddenly said, stopping the duo from moving to the ends of the sofa, which he knows they are unconsciously doing. "Spill what?" Tegoshi said, focusing his thoughts on eating the cupcake instead. "Hmm~ delicious! Thanks for this Kei-chan~ Massu, you should try it too". Masuda nodded and opened his mouth. Tegoshi understands and offered him his cupcake. "Hmm. It really is." He said smiling, his aura visibly changed.


"It's okay to tell us, you know. Koyama has been telling me this but I would very much like it if I'd hear it from the both of you."


"Tell you what, Shige?"


"Oh, don't play dumb, please!"


"I know you are worried, Shige but it's okay~ I got it all covered. I will forever be Tegomass' shield! I will protect them, cover them but of course that also means you can't be too sweet in public or even here. I might get a toothache or diabetes.  But seriously, TegoMasu is so--" Koyama was not given the chance to finish what he was saying. Kato, who has his eyes closed and is munching slowly, listened intently on Koyama's ranting. When he opened his eyes and saw how the duo's face changes from pale white to crimson red, without further ado, he put the whole cupcake he was eating to Koyama's mouth.


"Okay, I guess the amazing reaction answered my question already." Kato said, smirking and before Tegoshi and Masuda could open their mouths, he added "And Masuda, you do not have to worry, Koyama is just being his usual self." Koyama grinned then (chocolate visible on his teeth because of the cupcake he is still munching), fingers making an OK sign (having an aura around him which is the same as their fangirls, Kato thought. And he believes the only thing that is missing are the uchiwas.)


"We-But-No-" Tegoshi and Masuda stammered. They glanced at each other for a while before they averted their gaze at Koyama and Shige. "How come? I thought we were subtle enough" Tegoshi said, cheeks tainted with pink as he talks. "Apparently Koyama's small eyes can see." Kato stated , knowing how very keen Koyama is when it comes to people who are in love (this person is in love with love, Kato thought)


"So... so is that this is all about?" Masuda asked and waited for Koyama and Kato to nod (which they did in sync) before he said "Can we leave now?" He obviously asked Kato as he took a glance at Koyama. Kato gets what he meant so he said yes.


"Aha! Both of you--?" Koyama started and Kato immediately shoved two cupcakes to Koyama's mouth, making him cough.

"You go now Tegomass! Before Koyama can say something!" Kato said, holding Koyama down. The eldest was saying something inaudible, arms stretching toward the direction of Tegomass who are already near the door.

"Bye Shige~ and Kei-chan!" Tegoshi chirped, waving at the two as he opened the door with Masuda behind him.

"Waaaaait! I have a proposaaaaal!"

They heard Koyama shouted before the door slammed shut. And as they heard the faint voice of Koyama complaining how much a killjoy Kato is, they both laugh, not minding their still blushing cheeks. The outcome of not telling them their relationship is not that bad, though they were just talking last night about telling them the next time they would meet.

They have two shields now. One is Koyama, who would shield them on the public (well, not in concerts or when inside the dressing room/s, he loves seeing them together. It seems he loves TegoMass fan services more than their fans.). Two, is Kato, who would shield them from Koyama. Well, they don't mind really. It's just that, Koyama sometimes, do something that would make them as red as tomatoes. But it's not that bad at all, as long as Kato is there.

All is well in NEWS. All is well in TegoMass.