[drabble] Neol Saranghae

TEGOMASS COLLECTION

He drowsily opened his eyes as the heat of the morning sun crossed through the window slowly bathed his face. He had forgotten to drag the curtain again, hadn't he? A foggy figure flashed in front of him as he was fighting the urge to close his eyes and drift to sleep again. He was lying on his side and snuggled closer to his pillow then, still blinking his eyes slowly. And as he rubbed his sleepy eyes with the back of his hand, he could now clearly see the figure in front of him. He smiled.
 

Masuda, who is sitting on the floor cross-legged with both hands pressed on the bed and chin resting on them, has the corner of his mouth tugged up with his eyes gazing passionately towards the center of his affection.
 

"Good morning, Massu." Tegoshi said it softly and smiled sleepily as he stared back lovingly to the person who just appeared magically in front of him.
 

"Good morning, Yuya" Masuda said, eyes twinkling and smiling as he rested his head to his arm, his fingers slightly caressing Tegoshi's cheek.
 

No one move, they both enjoy the view they are seeing.They are staring at each other, eyes speaking silently, lips turning up frequently, hands caressing each other's faces while the sunshine is slowly lighting the room.
 

Tegoshi's phone started ringing then, notifying them that another busy day has come, but both didn't falter. And as they heard a loud song playing from Tegoshi's neighbor, they both laughed, as their eyes sparkled and cheeks flushed, instead of complaining (again, at least the song matched what they are feeling at the moment, well, minus the girl word).
 

You are my sunshine girl.

You are my shining girl.

You are my pretty girl.

You are my lovely girl.
Neol saranghae.