teasing, giving in

TEGOMASS COLLECTION


in the middle of the meeting, massu's mind drifted on the hand that is feeling him below. he snapped his eyes toward tegoshi who is sitting beside him. tegoshi didn't look at him, just continue on talking to the people across them on the table about what to do in their upcoming tour. he still has his eyes on tegoshi when the younger his lips at the same time he grasped him . massu's eyes widen and he almost, almost let out a moan. torn between giving in or stopping the younger, massu choiced the former. he defeatedly (willingly!) put his forehead on the table and let out a shaky laugh as he grip the younger's wrist. tegoshi stops but still, his hands is holding him.


"you okay, massu?" tegoshi asked and he gave him a glare, an intense one, that shouts don't stop now


"we can continue the meeting tomorrow." tegoshi's and massu's manager said in chorus, confused on the exchange of the two but definitely knows something is happening between their charges.


"im sorry. im not feeling well. i thought it'll go away but it only worsen." he lied and they stopped the meeting. the staffs including their managers went out of the room and massu is thankful for 1) his pants can't let his bulge be seen and 2) he can have tegoshi now. though he wonders if this is why the thought of using jeans entered his mind in the morning, maybe, if he did use jeans, tegoshi won't , will he?


"i think i also have to go-" tegoshi started, wriggling his hand free from massu's grip in vain. in a fast smooth move, massu has tegoshi pinned down on the table (though his chair fell not-so-loudly on the floor)


"no, you are not going anywhere" he said, putting his weight on tegoshi (specifically the lower part of his body on tegoshi's) "you started it, finish what you started."


"h-here?" tegoshi nervously asked as he his lips.


"here" massu replied, leaning closer and wet tegoshi's lips with his tongue.


"...we can't.. didn't you receive keichan's message earlier? he said he and shige will come and visit us here in NEWS ro-" he groans and stopped talking when massu's lips captured his own. "mas-" massu's tongue entered his mouth, tegoshi sighs. accepting wholeheartedly what massu is giving him.


after a while, massu pulled away but still their faces are close to each other "then you shouldn't have done that. you made me hard... and you are too" he added when he rubbed his own and felt tegoshi rubbing him back, already hard.


"but i was just teasi-" tegoshi started talking again but stopped when the door opened and koyashige entered.


how koyama sees them:

massu is punishing tegoshi, maybe the brat did something again, with how massu has tegoshi's hands on the side of his head and with how massu is glaring at tegoshi. (but it is more like massu is glaring at them)


how shige sees them:

massu is going to eat tegoshi. and with how subtly massu's hips moves forward, he knows. and he wants them out. now.



"uhhh.. help?" tegoshi said, eyes locked on koyama's shock face


"massu!" koyama gasped "don't hurt tegochan! i know he didn't mean it! what did you do tegochan!? what did you do to massu that made him angry like this?" koyama hastily said, already walking towards them but shige grabbed the older back.


"don't"


"but tegochan needs my help, shige"


"don't disturb them. come on." he replied, dragging koyama with all his strength toward the door. "make it quick and make it low." he added, smirking at massu who still has tegoshi on the table. he locked the door from inside and exited the room, koyama's protest (what quick and low are you saying, shige!? i am into member-ai! i am not into viole--) fading in the background.


"sensei gave us the permission already"


"but i don't think we can make it quick and low." tegoshi replied, leaning forward and kissing massu fully on the lips.




---

outside the room


"stop listening to them!" shige spitted, taking his earphones away. listening to music is useless when he can clearly see koyama's reaction (from time to time he would put a hand on his mouth and his eyes would grew wide) "and why are we standing outside the door?!"


"'cause i want to hear if tegochan's okay. ah! tegochan is screaming agai-" shige stopped him from talking, putting his palm on his mouth to shut the older.


"don't shout! koyama, why can't you understand what's happening inside this closed door!?"


".....oh"


"......."


"......."


"......."


"want to grab some coffee, shige?"


"sure"


"and ecclairs"


"okay"


".... and new set of clothes and perfume for them?" shige smacked him on the head.