Accidentally In Love

TEGOMASS COLLECTION

 

It was KoyaShige's turn on stage when Masuda told the staffs and Tegoshi that he is not feeling well. Concerned, Tegoshi suggested that he can sing the first stanza and the chorus, then after that Massu can come out and sing together with him. Massu hesitated but in the end, give in to Tegoshi's plan. KoyaShige were almost finished singing their 'The Adventures of Bunny and Cat' song when Massu said he is already alright and would like to come out and sing with Tegoshi. Tegoshi smiles and said his approval to Massu. He also told Massu that if he's not yet feeling well, he should not force himself for he would take care of everything.


Tegoshi ascend on the stage. He is worried about Masuda but he cannot stop their performance, they are, after all, in the middle of their concert. Just like himself, Masuda is a stubborn person. He would really force himself just to make their concert a success. Massu is okay. The staffs and the other members are there to look after him. He told himself and then he started singing.

It's already the bridge part but no Masuda ascended on the stage. Tegoshi got nervous but he instantly pushed those feelings away. Almost the end of the song, still no Masuda. Tegoshi now wants to just stop singing and run towards the backstage. Massu is his bandmate, his partner, and his friend. He cares for him. Then, suddenly, the audience screamed at the same time he heard voices giggling on the main stage. He turned around and saw the other three members of NEWS walking toward him, at the center stage. Tegoshi was shocked at first, then he laughed, hard. They are wearing Tegoshi's clothes. Koyama is walking elegantly, wearing Tegoshi's "Prince Clothes" that he wore during their UtsuCon 'Princes Corner VTR'. Kato is holding Koyama's left elbow as he walks like a lady, wearing the wig and high school uniform that Tegoshi wore when Koyama dragged Tegoshi with him to buy crepes. And Massu, well, Massu is wearing the clothes that Tegoshi wore when he arrived that morning-- white shirt, tight pants, boots, even the sunglasses, the belt, and the hat, he wore it all.

"What are you doing?" Tegoshi said, still laughing and the audience laughed with him.

Kato, who is touching his hair (wig) just like a girl says, "We are about to sing. Wait for us there."

"Eh? EH? Wait. Wait. I didn't know about this. What are you going to sing?" Tegoshi lift a finger and points at their clothes and then at himself "What about me?"


Koyama, still walking like a prince, took Kato's mic because he forgot where he put his mic, and says "Everyone, please sing with us." He breathed in and then started singing like a rock star, abandoning his prince-style that he was using a while ago.

When Tegoshi heard the first word, his jaw dropped and eyes widening in shock as if he just remembered something.



okane ja kae nai da kara koso
kimochi de tsutaeru takaramono
hazukashi garazu omedetou to
kotoba de yuu yore choudo

umareta koto oh~ deaeta koto oh~

Tegoshi cutely laughed, hiding his face on his hands as the others were almost there on the center stage, still singing NEWS Happy Birthday song.


"Tegoshi" Massu called and Tegoshi looked at him, a hand covering his mouth. "Did the make-up artist put the wrong foundation? Why are you red?" Massu teased and Tegoshi burst out laughing, sitting down, holding his stomach.

When they reached the center stage, Koyama reached out to Tegoshi, pulling him up. Tegoshi obeys, he is standing between Koyama and Massu. He playfully punched Masuda in the arms, "You scared me back there!" and Masuda just grin at him. Koyama then, who is standing behind Tegoshi, blindfolded Tegoshi.

"W-what is it this time?!" Tegoshi shouts, his mic pulled by Massu on the process. He felt someting soft, cold, and wet landed on his left cheek. "Hey! What was that?!" The audience laughed together with Masuda and Koyama as they know what happened--Koyama kissed Tegoshi on the cheek, but before that he kissed a cold bottle of water.

Massu was still grinning when Koyama mentioned to him that he should do the same. Massu shook his head and waved his hands in front of him. The audience squealed when Koyama looked at them, gesturing 'Massu should do the same, right?'

"Wait. Wait." Tegoshi walked forward and it startled both Koyama and Massu because he might fall on the stage. Massu gave Tegoshi his mic. Koyama put his arm around Tegoshi's shoulder.

"Stay, Tegoshi." Koyama commanded and the audience laughed, once again.

"Why are they noisy? Hey, am I being prank? Wait. Wait. Wait. Massu? Where are you?"

"I'm here. And you are not being prank." Massu said, and then growl as once again Koyama motioned to him to do the same.

"Don't move Tegoshi. If you move, you'd fall." Koyama warned and Tegoshi laughed but stay at his place. "It's his birthday after all." Koyama said as he looked at Masuda.

Thinking that Koyama was talking to him, Tegoshi says "Just because it's my birthday doesn't mean you can prank me. Prank me tomorrow, not now! Masuda's acting earlier and that something cold are enough already"

Masuda laughed, and started leaning forward. The audience screamed. Tegoshi tensed. Koyama smiled, wide.

It was then that Kato, whose back was facing the other members as he pulled the cake slowly to the stage, his camera hanging on his shoulder and presents being carried by the staffs, called Tegoshi with his mic. Instinctively, Tegoshi turned his head to the right, accidentally catching Masuda's lips. It only lasted for a second but it is already enough to make the whole dome screamed. Koyama was laughing so hard. Massu was embarrassed, he lied down on his stomach, covering his face with his arms. Tegoshi put his fingers on his lips. "What was that?! I would really freak out if you would not tell me. KEI-CHAN!"

"Eh? What's happening here? Everyone?" Kato, turned to look at them, abandoning the cake to the staffs. He glanced at Massu who is on the floor lying on his stomach, at Koyama who is laughing and tapping the floor, and at Tegoshi who he thinks is at his limit already. "Tegoshi" he tapped the man on the shoulder, glanced to the staff first and then said "Take it off"

Tegoshi was thinking of tackling Koyama down but when he saw the surprise, he totally forgot about his revenge. There was a cake in front of him, a cake with pocky surrounding it. He took a pocky "Uwaa! This is for me? Thank you! I am very happy! Thank you everyone!"

"Smile!" Kato said and took a bunch of picture of Tegoshi. He already took a picture of the cake beforehand and a picture of Koyama and Masuda.

"Massu! What are you doing down there? Come here. I know you are the one who made the cake. And Shige was the one who decorated it with Pocky and Kei-chan should give me many gifts."

"Oyy~ I am not rich."

"Because you prank me, you should give me gifts. And what was that?! Earlier, what was that?!" Tegoshi asked, looking at Koyama, then to Massu, to Shige, and to the fans, pointing at his lips.

Koyama laughed, so Tegoshi tackled him saying he won't let go if he would not speak. "Okay! Okay! That was--"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Massu screamed on his mic, making Koyama doubled in laughter, so do the fans.

"Why Massu?" Tegoshi stopped tackling Koyama, he stands and turn to look at Masuda who is still lying on his stomach "Would I really freak out if I would know? If it's that bad, then please keep your mouth shut, Kei-chan." he bowed at Koyama.

"OOOOYY!" Masuda spoke, a bit hurt because of what Tegoshi had said "My lips are soft! It is not bad!" he said it, pouting, shocking Tegoshi, making the fans scream.

"AHHH! I just went to get the cake and many things already happened here?!" Kato interjected, trying to bite back a laugh but failed.

"Shige should do it too~ right?" Koyama once again asked the audience, receiving an approving squeal.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey." Tegoshi moved backward only to be hugged by Koyama from behind.

"Eh, wait. Me and Tegoshi?!" Shige said then he eyed the pocky. "Okay, come here, Tegoshi. Let's use the pocky." Shige grins as he eats a pocky.

"Seriously, what's wrong with you guys?!" Tegoshi laughed but give in. He walked towards Shige who is standing behind the cake, already has a pocky in his mouth. He glanced at Masuda, who is now sitting on the floor, and flashed him a grin. "Sorry Massu"

Both of them munched the ends of the pocky till their lips touched. The audience screamed, and screamed more when Kato put another pocky in his mouth. Tegoshi's face turned red and Koyama laughed hard until he remembered something.

"AH! Why did you kiss on the lips?! It should be on the cheeks! It was only an accident when Massu's and Tegoshi's lips met!"

"WHAT?!" Both Tegoshi and Kato, shocked, looked at Koyama and started to walk toward him. "You're kidding."

Koyama, in prince costume, instantly knelt down and asked for forgiveness. "I am sorry for being airhead, please forgive me." And the fans laughed, making Kato and Tegoshi burst in laughter.


---

"Ah, I'm tired." Koyama murmured as he collapsed on the sofa. They just finished their concert and now they are in their dressing room.

"I would like to say this again, thank you for the surprise~" Tegoshi, who approached Koyama and sits on his back, said.

"No~ no~ no~ Tegoshi!" Koyama screamed when Tegoshi started rocking back and forth. "It hurts~ it hurts. Stop~! Shigeeeee!" he added when he heard Kato's voice and something or definitely someone sat on his .

"What? What did I do?" Kato, who just sat on Koyama's , asked annoyingly albeit grinning. "We are just returning the favor. We are just saying our thank you after making us do that on stage."

Koyama cried and called for Masuda, who at the moment is looking intently at Tegoshi.

"Massu is looking strangely at Tegoshi." says Kato, snapping Masuda from his thoughts and Tegoshi from tickling Koyama. Tegoshi looked at Masuda and then tilted his head. "He is not." he said. And Masuda coughed.

"He is! Earlier, he is!" Kato said, grinning at Masuda. Tegoshi looked again and when he can't see any difference, he averted his attention to the begging Koyama.

"Shige, st-stop that." he stuttered, making Kato's grin wide.

"Wah!" Tegoshi suddenly uttered as he jumped away from Koyama.

"What? What?" Kato, who got afraid because of Tegoshi's reaction, jumped away and stands beside him. Tegoshi suddenly hunkered down, holding that part. "What happened to you?"

"Kei-chan slapped it." he said, painfully.

"Ahh! Sorry! I thought I hit your leg. Is he okay?" Koyama said as he knelt beside Tegoshi.

"I think so... now you really should give me gifts... You hurt my thingy!" he added cutely.

Kato, once again found Masuda looking at Tegoshi, but instead of saying it out loud, he observed him instead.

---

Masuda is feeling strange and he can't tell why. It happened when they were on stage. He couldn't figure it out but he felt weird when Tegoshi met Kato's lips. He couldn't name it. He couldn't even describe it. What is it? He questioningly looked at Tegoshi who at the moment is laughing happily with something Koyama had said. Then Kato whispered something on Tegoshi's ear and pulled him up. They went somewhere, he caught himself frowning at it. In order to hide his not happy face, he closed his eyes and leaned his back to the chair. He might be so tired that everything Tegoshi do is upsetting him already.


"Massu~"
 

He heard Tegoshi's voice first before he felt hands massaging his shoulders. He opened his eyes, look behind him and found Tegoshi giving him a massage. That, Tegoshi giving him attention, made him relax. Then the realization of his thought hit him. Why would I be happy when Tegoshi's attention is on me?


"Tegoshi, where are you going after this?" Koyama asked


"Home, of course. Why? Are you guys going somewhere?"


They are still in Tokyo after all, so all of them would go home to their apartments.
 

"No. I mean. It's still your birthday. Is there a place or a restaurant maybe..."
 

"Kei-chan is going to treat us~! Juniors included!" Tegoshi added jokingly, shouting to the door as if the Juniors can really hear him.
 

"Hey! Well.. it depends.."
 

"Sorry Kei-chan, Massu is already tired. I don't think he could come and I really like the four of us to have fun together."
 

"Okay then, let's go to your apartment~" Koyama happily said. He is so happy to hear that from Tegoshi that when the younger says he should buy the foods and drinks he just nod making Kato rolled his eyes.
 

---

The cake is present,  pockys, some foods that Koyama bought, and bottles of beer. It's a happy time. They are all talking nonstop, laughing, telling things that happened earlier in their concert. They are already tipsy except Masuda who looks like he is already drunk.

Tegoshi noticed Masuda's cute though upset face when he looked at the Pockys. "What's wrong, Massu? Did the Pockys do something to you?" he asked the person across him as he giggled. Masuda just pout more that made him laugh. "Let's stop now, Massu's drunk already. Who would drive Massu to his apartment?"

"No one's driving. We are all under the influence of alcohol." Kato, who is sitting beside Tegoshi, said. A pocky that was once glued to the cake came off and rolled to his plate. He picked it up and then turned to look at Tegoshi. "Tegoshi, Tegoshi. Let's do it again" he said, laughing.
 

"You do it with Kei-chan~" Tegoshi answered him, giggling, pointing a finger at Koyama. "I'll do it with Massu~" He said and didn't notice the pinkish red color that decorated Masuda's face.
 

"Never mind" Kato commented making Koyama upset. But he smirks when he saw Masuda's eyes locked on the person in front of him. He picked the pocky again and put it in his mouth. He turned to face Tegoshi completely who at the moment is busy getting a slice of cake. He put a hand on Tegoshi's shoulder as he leaned forward. Tegoshi giggled and took a bite on the other end. He was waiting for a response and he really did receive a response, from Masuda.
 

Masuda's reaction blew them off. He stands, toppling down his chair on the process, glare at him (and at Tegoshi) then walked out. They followed Masuda with their eyes, thinking he would really go out on the door. But no, he went to Tegoshi's bedroom.
 

Tegoshi quizzically looked at the door of his bedroom, then at Kato who still have an unfinished pocky between his lips.
 

"Massu is!" Koyama started only to be dragged by Kato away from his chair, away from Tegoshi, telling him it's time to go home. "But! But! Something is wrong with Tegomass! KoyaShige must help Tegomass!"
 

"They can solve it without us. They are old enough Koyama." Kato said, as he get his phone and keys. Before going to the door, they stopped on the dining room, Tegoshi is still sitting there and now looked at Kato as if telling him he needs him. "Talk to him Tegoshi. We're going now. See you tomorrow and don't be late! Bye~" he said, dragging Koyama as he waved to Tegoshi.


---

He didn't know why he acted like that. He didn't even know why he entered Tegoshi's bedroom. Maybe because he is so tired that his body knows he needs to rest on a bed. He wants to go out and said he entered or exited the wrong door. But embarrassment is stopping him to do so. He is embarrassed and he wants to hide in there, under Tegoshi's blanket forever.
 

He heard someone knocking on the door, and the level of his embarrassment instantly rose. Tegoshi entered the room. He knows it because he whispered his name as he opened the door. He thought he might die of embarrassment soon. He could feel his face getting hotter as Tegoshi's footsteps approached the bed. When he didn't hear footsteps anymore, he poked his head out and was startled to see Tegoshi in front of him. He instantly covered his head again while muttering I'm sorry.
 

"Massu, what's wrong with you? Get out in there." He said, pulling the blanket away from Masuda.
 

"No!"
 

"But you are in my place and that is my blanket so I have the right to--" Tegoshi almost fall backward when Masuda suddenly let go of the blanket. He glared at him but what he saw made him smile. Masuda has his legs crossed as he sat on his bed, and his face--who is red, maybe because of the alcohol and embarrassment that he felt-- made him grin. "Massu" he called, leaning closer and moving his face to Masuda's line of sight but he can't get through it because Massu is looking around his room other than him. "Massu!" he shouted, making Masuda looked at him, then pouted.
 

"What happened back there? Why did you act like that?" Tegoshi, with his brows furrowed, asked Masuda.
 

"I.. I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!" he said, covering his face with Tegoshi's blanket.

Tegoshi rolled his eyes. He tried pushing Masuda so he could look at him in the eyes. But Masuda is too strong for him to move so he thought of tickling him. Masuda's laugh made him laugh. He maybe tickled him too much though because when Masuda laughed hard and leaned backward, he hit his head on the headboard making him winced in pain, but he is laughing as he said it hurts, influenced of the alcohol, Tegoshi thought.

"I'm sorry, Massu. Does it hurt?" Masuda nodded, though he is still giggling "too much? I'm sorry." He patted Masuda's head. Masuda grins at him as he said he is okay but that grin vanished in a blink. He didn't know why, not after he find himself kissing Masuda. 

He didn't notice he was leaning closer to Masuda. He thought of blaming it to the alcohol. He thought of pulling away. He thought of saying sorry. He thought of laughing at it. But those thoughts vanished like an arrow when Masuda kissed him back, when Masuda put a hand on his face, caressing his cheek with his thumb, when Masuda put his other hand behind his neck and pulled him closer to him. 

He feels he is in another world, a world surrounded by fluffy things, so soft, so relaxing. He never felt this way before. He shivers when Masuda his lip. And when their tongues met, and make love with each other, he surely believes he is really in another world, where pink and yellow fluffy stuffs only exists. 

He didn't even notice he was already pinned by Masuda on his bed, didn't even notice the hands slid inside his shirt, didn't even notice his own hands caressing Masuda's . And he almost didn't hear Masuda's confession which surprised him (Masuda too, is surprised with what his mouth just said).

After looking at each other's eyes lovingly, knowing they both feel the same, they captured each others lips again. Right here, in each others arms, in each other's lovingly gaze, they both laugh heartily, as they know it is real, that they are for real.


---


Masuda has Tegoshi in his arms when he woke up. The younger has his arms around his waist. He stares at the younger one's face, then he reached for his hand and entwined their fingers. He kissed the tip of Tegoshi's nose and flash a smile when the younger buried his face on his chest. He said his morning greeting through kissing his cheek making the younger blush. Tegoshi's blush is more beautiful without the influence of the alcohol. He also received his morning greeting from Tegoshi when he kissed him on the lips softly. Under Tegoshi's blankets, they smiled and stare at each other's eyes.

The sound of the doorbell made them look at each other's eyes in horror. "We're late" they muttered at the same time.
 

Outside, Kato wore his grumpy face as he stares at his watch, counting the remaining time that they have, formulating a reason to say behind their tardiness. Koyama came then, who went to a convenience store earlier to buy something, and he just sigh when Koyama happily told him that he was given two free eclairs when he bought four. He was about to call Masuda for the nth time when Tegoshi's door flew open, revealing Tegoshi and Masuda, who is wearing Tegoshi's clothes (he is very sure about that).
 

"Let's go" said Tegoshi calmly. If not for the reason that the two had already settled their problem, Kato would surely tackle him down. He then thought, later, at the MC part, why not? He walks behind Tegoshi and Masuda, with Koyama eating his eclair beside him, secretly smiling.