[drabble] Disguised

TEGOMASS COLLECTION

"And because you lose, you are the one who will enter that All Girls High School.. of course while wearing their own uniform." Kato said, smirking at Tegoshi's shock face.


"It'll be okay if you wear girl's clothes." Masuda seconded, standing up from his bed


"Eh?! Wha - No way! Not girl's clothes!"


"There, there... I said it'll be okay. It's almost like our uniform.. it's just that you're going to wear a skirt." Masuda said while dragging Tegoshi to his sister's room


"Massu, why you too?!" Tegoshi whines as his best friend looked around his sister's closet.


"That's because you are pretty and also cute. You will definitely look good in a girl's uniform." Masuda explained smiling and turned to give the uniform to Tegoshi. His mind just registered what he had said when he saw Tegoshi's blushing face. "I.. I mean.. Yo-"


"Okay, I'll wear this." Tegoshi said, shyly smiling.


---


"What is taking him so long?" Kato whines, "It's been half an hour already"


"Do you think it's that hard to wear a girl's uniform, Shige?" Masuda gasped, Kato groans.

"Don't be an idiot, Massu. Of course it's not that hard. Did you give him a wig?"


"No, I did not. His hair is okay."


"I'm going to barged in" Kato said, standing "where's your toilet again, Massu?"


"No, Shige! Let's just w-" Kato opened the door and a pretty short-haired young girl with bangs looked at them shyly. "Who-"


"How do I look?" the 'pretty cute girl' said, slightly blushing

"No way.." Kato pulled the 'girl' inside Masuda's room and examined 'her' from head to toe, from front to back "You are prettier than real girls, Tegoshi!" Kato laugh, and pat Tegoshi's back "You'll be okay. No one will chase you out from that school."


"It might be better if I get discovered" Tegoshi said, sighing "So, I just have to go inside and find Yamaa-sensei and then he would send you a mail and then my task is done, right?"


"Good, good. Easy, right? You are good. You are okay, Yuu-ko" Kato smirked


Masuda is mesmerized, he stares at Tegoshi. And after talking to Kato, Tegoshi turned and look at him. Tegoshi tilted his head and looked intently at his eyes.


"So? How do I look, Massu?"


"Marry me"


"Like hell I won't!"


The both uttered some incoherent words as their faces turned red. And Kato stared at them, stupefied.