just like this

TEGOMASS COLLECTION


far from the place they come from, two people are slowly walking side by side, enjoying the view that the setting sun and the calm sea are displaying.

just like this, he thought. just like this. with him beside me like this. with him and only him. with no one else around but just us, the calm sea and the setting sun. i am not really a romantic person but if it’s with him, everything is romantic. i always love it like this. but since we are not really living a normal life —people keep on monitoring us— it is rare for us to have moments like this. that is also why moments like this always keep me wanting for more. i want more time with him out here.

“masuda-san is done.” the staffs said and masuda bowed down, saying his thank you and i’m off. he went directly to news room to change, he already wants to go home and sleep on his bed. but the thought vanished when he saw tegoshi sitting comfortably in the sofa, silently reading his script. masuda smiles. he doesn’t really know the reason why he is smiling but he is wearing a grin as he walks to the sofa.

“done already?” tegoshi asked as he glanced at him for a sec.

“un” he said cutely, nodding at the same time. “busy?” he asked as he sat beside him.

“hmm.. not that busy” tegoshi replied after a while, distracted. distracted as masuda pulled him for a hug. “massu?” he asked, amused

“let me stay like this ‘till your turn” he answered tegoshi, burying his face on tegoshi’s shoulder. it’s not really a comfortable position without putting both of his hand around tegoshi’s waist, so he did.

“eh? but.  aren’t you going ho—”

“tegoshi! tegoshi, look at this!” koyama, who is sitting on the other sofa across them, excitedly called. tegoshi moved to stand but was stopped by masuda’s hand and whine. masuda tightened his hold to tegoshi as he protested “don’t move. i’m trying to rest here” 

“massu” tegoshi called, and laughed when masuda answered him with a tired what? “ok, ok.” he said instead.

“massu! share tegoshi to me!” koyama playfully whined

“shut up” masuda replied, making tegoshi laugh again

masuda likes tegoshi’s laugh. it made him smile. satisfied, he hummed as he tried to rest on tegoshi’s shoulder again.


“tegoshi, it’s your turn.” he heard shige said.

“kei-chan, can we swap?” he heard tegoshi asked. he wanted to move, tell tegoshi that he should go but go against it. he wants to be spoiled right now, by tegoshi. “can we?” tegoshi asked again.

“oi! wake up and go home!” he heard shige’s loud voice right before tegoshi’s chuckles

“stop that shige. he’s sleeping!” 

yes, indeed. he is sleeping.

“sleeping?! no, he just wants to stick with you. oi!”

yes, indeed shige. he just want to be with tegoshi. like this.

“let him be, shige. it’s not always that he is like this”

yes, tegoshi is right. it’s not always that he can be this close to tegoshi and relax like this.

shige mumbled something that made tegoshi chuckles and then tegoshi’s chuckles made him chuckle. all of a sudden, both of them burst out laughing.

“see?! not sleeping!” shige accused, it made them laugh again.

“maa, maa. just let them be, shige. i’ll go next.” koyama said


“massu?” tegoshi’s soft voice called. “you spaced out.” tegoshi said with a pout. masuda blinked twice and grins. indeed, he spaced out. they are not walking along the shoreline. they are standing under the twilight sky with their hands intertwined. masuda looked down on their entwined hands, not knowing who took the other’s hand first, is it him? or tegoshi? since when are they standing still here? he doesn’t know. he laughs at his questions.

“oh? why are you laughing now?” tegoshi asked, still pouting. 

“nothing” he said, still giggling as he shook his head. tegoshi narrowed his eyes at him. “nothing, really” he said, pinching tegoshi’s cheek with his free hand.

“ouch~” tegoshi said, pouting face replaced with a smiling one. he suddenly looked up and smile wide. “look, massu!” he excitedly called, eyes sparkling at the blinking stars that are appearing one by one. masuda looked up, the scene above him makes him somewhat overwhelmed. he smiles. “so beautiful” he said, amazed.

“yeah, so beautiful” tegoshi seconded.

masuda averted his gaze to tegoshi. he is still feeling very overwhelmed and it heightened when he saw tegoshi’s sparkling eyes and tegoshi’s happy slash very pretty face “yeah, so beautiful” he mumbled, and then tegoshi threw him a questioning glance before he chuckles. oh yeah, the sound of his laugh, that too. masuda feels his love for the other is overflowing already that he let out a shaky breath.

“massu?” and the sound of his soft voice…

“..tego” he called. maybe there is something on his voice when he called him. or maybe it is because he put his free hand on his cheek. he doesn’t know but it made tegoshi still, telling him to go on with what he is trying to do. so he did. he kissed him. slowly, sweetly, deeply, he kissed him. letting his feelings, his love engulf the both of them.


-----
“done already?” he asked the other as he glanced at him for a sec.

“un” masuda replied cutely, he secretly smile  “busy?” masuda asked as he sat beside him.

“hmm.. not that busy” tegoshi replied after a while, distracted, his insides are fluttering, making him feel good.. distracted as masuda pulled him for a hug. “massu?” he asked, amused. he wants to hug him in return, he doesn’t want it to end.

“let me stay like this ‘till your turn” masuda answered as he bury his face on his shoulder. he knows it’s not a comfortable position. but it seems like masuda has already fixed his mind on staying like that.

“eh? but.  aren’t you going ho—”

“tegoshi! tegoshi, look at this!” koyama, who is sitting on the other sofa across them, excitedly called. he moved to stand but was stopped by masuda’s hand and whine. he tightened his hold to him as he protested “don’t move. i’m trying to rest here” if that’s what his massu wants, okay~

“massu” he called, and laughed when masuda answered him with a tired what? “ok, ok.” he said instead.

“massu! share tegoshi to me!” leader playfully whined, though he is grinning at them

“shut up” masuda replied, making him laugh again

after a while, he felt masuda shifted a little when shige stopped in front of him/them.

“tegoshi, it’s your turn.” shige said.

“kei-chan, can we swap?” he asked with a smile, which means pleaseeee? pretty pleaseee? give me more time with him, pleaseeee? i’d be gone for days because of filming, we can’t see each other and he’d be busy next week too, actually both of us. so pleaseee? 

“oi! wake up and go home!” shige uttered louder than before as he leaned down at masuda. it made him chuckle. really, it’s shige, afterall.

“stop that shige. he’s sleeping!” 

he is sleeping shige, so move now and give us peace.

“sleeping?! no, he just wants to stick with you. oi!”

maybe, shige. but it’s mutual because me too, wants to be with him like this..

“let him be, shige. it’s not always that he is like this” he told shige

shige mumbled something in the line of “i guess so” that made him chuckles and then he heard masuda chuckles. then all of a sudden, both of them burst out laughing.

“see?! not sleeping!” shige accused, it made them laugh again.

“maa, maa. just let them be, shige. i’ll go next.” koyama said. he exited their green room but before he did, he threw him and masuda a fond smile.

he smiles wide in return.