It's All About Love ... for money (as what Yamapi wants)

TEGOMASS COLLECTION



Tegoshi and Kato were sent to South Korea for a business trip. It was a long and tiring week for them but still they had fun. They were allowed to goof around in front of the camera or not. Tegoshi once asked why his colleague was filming them when they were on the plane. "For documentary purposes. and well, for fun!" His colleague enthusiastically told them. And they nod slowly, though they didn't get the meaning of their colleague's words.. not until their last day in Korea.

It's their last day in Korea. They are wandering around Seoul to look for souvenirs for their friends and special persons. Kato wants to buy something for Koyama, Tegoshi's brother, and something for Tegoshi too-- Tegoshi demanded that Kato should give him a gift too. While Kato is looking for suitable gifts for Tegoshi, Koyama, and Tatsuya, Tegoshi on the other hand is looking for something for Masuda and Nakamaru, oh and Shige! Because Shige is doing his best on his work. He deserves an award.

Tegoshi glanced at his watch and curses. He is late. He hurriedly went to the mall Kato said earlier, they would meet up there and eat together and then would go back to the hotel together. When he reached the second floor, he hurriedly look for Kato. He's there, looking at his watch, wearing a grumpy face. Tegoshi giggled, taking a deep breath before stepping forward.

"Kei-chan?" Tegoshi averted his direction and followed the guy who looks like Koyama. He was about to turn at the corner when someone pulled his arm.

"Tegoshi! What are you doing here? I was there!" Kato grumpily exclaimed, pointing to the place where he was waiting before "I've been waiting for you for about half and hour and you just passed by at me!"

"Sorry, Shige! I thought I saw Kei-chan.."

"Kei?" Kato laughs "you're kidding right? Nah, that's not him." he looked around then added "Kei is not the only person out here who have those eyes."

Tegoshi laughed at Kato's fondly expression "I guess you're right. So, did you buy everything already? Including my present?

Kato sighs before answering Tegoshi "I haven't even bought one

"Me too... what about we look for the gifts together? We can save more time if we look together."

"I guess that's the only option we have with our schedule right now but, Tegoshi, let's eat first."

"Right, I'm hungry already."

They looked for a restaurant. When they find one, they hurriedly went inside and order. On the other hand, at the restroom, Masuda is scolding Koyama.

"Kei-chan! Why did you run off like that?! Yuya saw you! And even followed you! Boy I'm glad Shige was there to grab him."

"Sorry, Massu! Nature calls! I cannot hold on to it any longer... uh, why are we hiding again, Massu?"

"That's because it's not yet time to reveal ourselves. When they are back in the hotel, we'll surprise them then."

"Okay! Let's continue spying them.. but where should we find them now?"

"If it's Yuya and Shige.. at this hour"

"They might be filling their stomachs." Koyama added with a smile. They both move out from the wall that they stuck themselves too and proceeded on spying Kato and Tegoshi. They passed many restaurants already but they haven't seen Tegoshi and Kato yet. Masuda was looking inside a fastfood store when Koyama pulled him away, and they hastily entered a store across. Masuda furrowed his brows as he looked at Koyama.

"Sorry.. they're there" Koyama defend, pointing at the place beside the store they just entered "and was about to leave their table that's why I dragged you.. We have a problem!" Masuda followed Koyama's finger and saw Tegoshi and Kato looking at the store they are in. They both duck at the shelf, making the girl behind them look at them strangely.

"Shige, what about this one?" Tegoshi said, pointing at the store.

"Nah~ I don't think so..." Kato scanned the inside of the store "I don't think we can find something nice in there" he said grumpily, scanning once again the store "there are too many--"

"What about we'll enter each store? Okay! Let's start with this one! Yay!" Tegoshi happily said, pushing Kato inside. He doesn't want to hear another comment from Kato. Inside, there are too many girls than boys, and those girls who have a guy on their side are looking for things that would suit the person beside them. Tegoshi thought the girls are here to buy something for their boyfriends. "I guess.. we can buy something nice from here." Tegoshi told Kato while staring at the people inside the store.

"Really?" Kato asked, unconvinced. He walks, passing Tegoshi and stopped on the corner where there are accessories "Tegoshi, come here. Look" he added when Tegoshi stopped beside him.

"Shige.." Tegoshi softly said "You found my gift already!" He beamed at Kato, pointing at a skull-pendant necklace.

"Seriously?!" Kato raised a brow as he looked at Tegoshi's excited face.

"Yes! And you can buy this one for Kei-chan.. ah! this one for Tatsu-nii.. and I can buy that one for Massu, too! Oh." Tegoshi stopped and stares accusingly at Kato.

"W-what did I do now?" Kato took a step backward and frowned

"You already know what to buy for them! It's unfair! Shige, you must help me too!" Tegoshi whines, crossing his arms and pouted his lips. and frowned when Kato laughs at his reaction.

"I will! I'll help you.. you really think Kei will love this one? Hmm? Tegoshi?" he grumbled when he didn't find Tegoshi beside him. "Now where the hell is he"

"Ah. Sorry, Shige.. there were two ladies staring at me so I asked them what they want.. weird though.. they asked for an autograph and a picture.. I'm not kidding!" he added when he saw Kato scoffed. "Really, Shige.. Oh Hi." Tegoshi smiles sweetly over Kato's shoulder. Kato turned around and saw a group of girls standing behind him. "What can I do for you?" Tegoshi smiles again and before the girls can answer, he looked at Kato and whispered "Pay the accessories now. I don't think I'm in the mood for more shopping. My wallet is... oops" he added, grinning playfully at Kato (which made the girls scream a) when he didn't feel his wallet on his back pocket.

"It's with me, idiot. I took it from you earlier because you almost left it again." Kato answered, smiling at the girls as he passed by them. He turned around and saw Tegoshi jogging to his place at the counter. The cashier told them something and they just look at her with wide eyes, thankfully, Tegoshi is fast enough to react, smiling and thanking the cashier as they walked away. "They are freaking me out. Let's go."

"Hi! You are here for a business trip, right?" the cashier asked them shyly and they nodded because it is the truth "It's really you! I'm a fan! I watched the Day 1 to Day 4 Business Meeting in Korea. The both of you are really cool! Kato Shige is really handsome and Tegoshi Yuya, you are prettier in person. I like your style~ both of your on and off work mode--"

"What do you mean? Sorry.. we can't really follow you.." Kato bluntly said. Well, they can understand Korean but he can't understand the meaning behind those words. No one knows them except their colleagues. And he is a bit mad because the lady didn't know his full name.

"The behind the scene footage that was aired last night was soo funny! The both of you fooling around is such a different and refreshing side compared to the Day 1 to Day 4 Business.." she paused and smiles, handing them their purchased items "Wish you luck and do your best, Tegoshi Yuya and Kato Shige"



"Why are we here again?" Tegoshi said, breaking the silence that fall on them when they exited the shop. They entered a new store but they can't get their minds back to buying souvenirs.

"This is the company's idea! Why didn't I think about it? Just for documentation my ! And behind the scenes?! I've never heard of 'this is going to be broadcasted' when we were told to come here.. No wonder the others are always composed. They know everything and they just let us goof around --

"Shige.. please buy your own gift and please buy a gift for Nakamaru too. Thanks." Kato stares at him in disbelief as he looked for money for the taxi fare. He pulled his cap and let Kato wear it.

" I am happy that you think of buying me a gift too but I am not happy that you are leaving me he-- Oi!" Tegoshi rushed off, smiling at the people in front of him as he exited the store on the other side. When he saw the girls lingering outside the store, Kato stand and grumbled "I ing hate that team" he wants to follow Tegoshi because they might pounce on him but he still have to buy souvenirs so he dragged his feet outside the shop, adjusting Tegoshi's cap on his head. "Why the hell is he dressed like that? The girls might have mistaken him for a celebrity or model (Tegoshi's outfit: sunglasses, boots, fit jeans, white v-neck shirt and a tie as an accessory) But I can't blame the girls.. You have the looks afterall.. Ahh How would I know what Nakamaru wants? The hell. I hate the team manager! I hate that team!"

"What are you murmuring out there, Shige?"

Kato looked back and saw Koyama behind him, grinning at him "KEI! YOU'RE HERE!"

"Yeah, I just thought you might need me. And I think, I came just in time."

"Yes! You are just in time! Now I'm saved. What things does Nakamaru-kun likes? I need to buy him a souvenir, Tegoshi's words. I need to buy a gift before returning to the hotel."

"Eh? But.. he is with you earlier right?"

"Many things happened.." Kato answered with a sigh. His eyes shifting to the glass window. Below, girls were waving at a taxi and when the taxi was out of sight, they started walking maybe back to the mall or not. He is safe, he thought. "Kei, let's--"

"Hello! You are Kato, right? You are with Tegoshi. Can I ask for an autograph? And can you please give this to him?" two girls came to him and he automatically signed a notebook and received two shopping bags from them. Koyama, too, seemed to be moving automatically when more girls came and gave them gifts. Whent he crowd dispersed, Koyama looked at his hands that are full of gifts for Tegoshi and Kato.

"Ah. Shige. Why did they-- are you a celebrity or something now? or" Koyama suddenly gasped, making Kato looked back at him "are you cheating on me?"

"I am not cheating! And yes, it seemed like we became something here when we were just nothing there in Japan." he grumbled, adjusting the weight of gifts on his hands. "Ah, Massu. You're here too. Good. Get all of these from me, will you? They are all for Tegoshi after all." he added when he saw a confused and grumpy Masuda walking toward them.

"What's with all these things? And where is Yuya?" Masuda grumbled, he noticed Koyama has gifts too.

"Ah. They gave these for Shige. But I don't think Shige is on his right mind, now. So I'll just give these to him later at the hotel." Koyama murmured when Kato was a meter away from them.

The ride to the hotel is silent and the atmosphere around them is so poisonous that made Koyama instantly sick. They are all tired, with all their hands occupied and with Masuda and Kato's grumpy face, Koyama tried to ease the tension when they entered the elevator.

"What's with you two?"

"I was pushed by girls and was stuck on the wall and I didn't see Yuya and what's with all these gifts for him?!" His brows furrowed as he wiggled the gifts hanging on his hands. Koyama sighed and then looked at Kato

"I need, no, I want to see those people responsible for this mess right now. And don't you dare talk sweetly at me Kei because I really want to stay mad right now."

The elevator opened and they let Kato walked first. Kato walked and then stopped in front of a door, just when he opened it, "Shige!" they heard Tegoshi's voice and saw Tegoshi pulling Kato in a hug. "you are alright! You won't believe how calm I am when I exited the mall. They are not that bad. I just signed their notebooks and posed you know, the securities were there to help me. They guarded me and then all of a sudden the girls fall in line and then they also asked where you are so I told them you are somewhere inside the mall and ,  Massu! You are here! and Kei-chan!" Tegoshi exclaimed, he opened his arms and run toward Masuda but stopped when he saw how occupied Masuda and Koyama are. "Wow. Did you guys came here just to shop?"

Masuda and Kato in syncly grumbled and walked inside the room, leaving Koyama and Tegoshi outside the door. "They are just upset, Tego-chan. Let's go, let's see what kind of gifts both of you received."

Koyama laughed when Tegoshi beamed at the word gift. They entered the room and settled in front of the sofa. Two of them are still grumpy but it didn't stop Tegoshi on opening his gifts. They explained what happened to them and it just made Masuda more grumpy when Tegoshi said he likes the attention given to him by the girls. Kato had forgotten about his anger when Koyama sat beside him and they look at the gifts together which made Masuda grumpier than before because Tegoshi was sitting on the floor and happily looking at his gifts, not even glancing at Masuda in the process. Tegoshi noticed it and he called Masuda and let him sit in front of him, letting Masuda opened the gifts for him as he hugged him from the back.


---
"Nishikido-san? What is this?" Kato asked their team manager.

"A CD"

"I know that Nishikido-san and I do not want to receive something like this from you. What kind of CD is this? And yeah. I want to say that I'm angry at you for not inform--" Nishikido handed the CD back to him

"That's not just for you. Please give the other CD to Tegoshi-kun" Nishikido said, tilting his head to the door where a person just entered. "Tegoshi-kun, come here"

"I'm not yet finished talki--:"

"What is it, Nishikido-san?" Tegoshi asked, looking at Kato and at Nishikido and at the CD on his hand.

"That's yours" Kato grumbled, not liking the fact that he was cut-off twice. He give the CD to Tegoshi as he glares at Nishikido when the older man started walking to the door.

"Ah, right. Tegoshi-kun, what do you prefer? Working here or working on a new company?"

"Eh? Are you firing him, Nishikido-san?" Kato said, frowning.

"No, that's not it.. it's just that I received seven calls today asking about whether it's okay for them to get Tegoshi. They all want you to become an idol."

Tegoshi laughs, making Kato looked at him "What? They want someone ordinary as me to be an idol?" he giggles then clear his throat and continue "I do not want to be an Idol. Right, now that you've said that. Why didn't you tell us that you are going to film us? We were mistaken as celebrities and were chased by girls."

"No, it's just you Tegoshi."

Nishikido laughs at what he heard "Sorry. The filming was just an experiment conducted by Yamaa's team. You already know they want more. And since you are.."

"What?!"

"Just look at the mirror, you'll understand why Yamaa chose the both of you." he grins "or you can watch the CD. Let me know how you see yourself, okay? See you tomorrow! Good work guys"

"What is he talking about Shige?!" Tegoshi annoyingly answered. He doesn't like it when people would tell him something but won't finish what they want. Just before Shige could utter a sound, the door opened, revealing a grinning Yamaa.

"OH! OUR IDOL IS BACK!"

Yeah right. Kato remembers he wanted to strangle Yamaa. The greedy, idiot team manager of the sales department. "YAMAPI!" Kato shouted as he rose from his chair.

"oops~ Bye Tego-nyan! RYO! Wait for me!"

When they are at work, they are all serious. They even fight at each other because they are not in the same team. They would drag and would compete with one another. But when work is all done, they are all friends. Leaving all the thoughts of work behind the door of their office.