Storm Love

TEGOMASS COLLECTION

Title: Storm Love

Genre: Fluffy

Rating: G


The sky is darker than usual. People are running to shelter themselves from the pouring rain. The others are not using their umbrellas anymore, since the wind is so strong that it would only turn their umbrellas upside down.He sighs at the view outside and rest his head on the table, where books and notes are scattered, stretching his arms. He is the only customer left inside the coffee bar, well, he is not really one, a friend of his owns it. He went to the Hyphen Coffeehouse to borrow some notes and decided to stay and help his friend for a while but when the weather gone bad, he regretted staying, he hates storms.

"Of all the days Kame, why did you choose this day on letting me borrow your notes?" he whines, tapping his friend's notes, listening to the sound of the chairs being pulled up.

"Tegoshi" he turned around to look at his friend, Kamenashi is holding a mop. "Could you move your table to the other side? I'm going to mop this area now" Kamenashi said, moving the mop as he talked. Tegoshi lifts his table but he only managed to move two steps from his original place. He let go of the table harshly, cursing along with his friend. He muttered a sorry and get his chair. "You didn't move at all. I said, over there" Kamenashi said, walking towards Tegoshi.

"But it's heavy and--" a light flashes and Tegoshi didn't waste a second. He ran towards his friend, burying his head on Kamenashi's chest, pushing him down, hands pressed on his ears. Then he heard it, the loud angry sound of the sky. He uttered some words that he knows will make him calm.

"Tegoshi" his friend hold his hands and pulled it away from his ears. "No more thunder" Tegoshi looked at him and he could see Kamenashi is amused.

"What are you doing?" a voice is heard from the direction of the door. It's Nakamaru, who is shock at the scene he is seeing. Kamenashi and Tegoshi are on the floor, and the latter is on top of Kamenashi. Nakamaru stays there, standing with open arms, hiding the scene in front of him from his friend who is behind him.

"Don't think of something stupid" Tegoshi stands, then extend his hand to help Kamenashi up.

"Tegoshi, are you" Kamenashi started but closed his mouth directly when Tegoshi glared at him. He figures the glare is already the answer to his question.


---


Tegoshi went back to his table, took his notes and started reading them. He could see from the corner of his eyes that Nakamaru is heading to his direction. Tegoshi looked up and see him grinning.

"What?" Tegoshi asked irritatingly"I brought a friend along, I just thought you should introduce yourself to him." Tegoshi was about to say that he is busy but when he saw the guy staring at him from Nakamaru's shoulder, he closed his mouth and look back at him instead.

"Hey, you should talk, not just stare at each other's eyes" Nakamaru said, slightly laughing, waving his hand between them, distracting them.

Tegoshi stands, "I'm Tegoshi. Tegoshi Yu-" he glanced at his side, Kamenashi's mop is on his shoe. "Kame" he said his name with a touch of annoyance.

"I said, move your table to the other side because I am mopping this area now" Kamenashi is purposely annoying him, mopping around him and  hitting his shoes. "Nakamaru, lift the table for Tegoshi" he added, mopping Nakamaru's shoes"Why would I?" Nakamaru said but went to lift his table nevertheless. Tegoshi slapped his hand and tells him he can do it by himself. "You get the chair. The table weighs more than you" Nakamaru face Tegoshi, smirking, tapping the table with his finger.

"I am stronger than you thi--" a flash again and his body automatically dashed towards Nakamaru. He curses when he heard the thunder. Tegoshi feels Nakamaru is pushing him away but his arms won't let go, not until that loud sound won't fade.

"Tegoshi, are you" a thunder again and Nakamaru felt Tegoshi's arms tighten around him. He didn't ask anymore, just look back and forth at the other two people inside the coffeehouse. His friend has a blank expression on his face while staring at Tegoshi's back. And Kamenashi is nodding at him, mouthing Tegoshi is afraid.When he couldn't hear the booming noise of the sky, Tegoshi let go of Nakamaru.

He hates to admit it but yes, he is afraid. He is afraid of storms-- the lightning, the thunder.



---

"Tegoshi, we're going upstairs. Do you want to come?" Nakamaru called and gestured his finger upward.

He shook his head and sit on his chair. He didn't hear his friends' voice anymore so he turned to look around him, he is now alone. He sigh and face his notes again. Tegoshi is focusing his eyes in the papers in front of him, he is trying to bring back his studying spirit. Just when he picked up his pen, he heard the thunder rolling louder than before. He hurriedly pushed his chair away and duck and curled under the table. He shut his eyes and whispers "Mama" quietly, voice trembling.

Back when he was still little, his parents had a fight. It was a big fight that his mother had to take him away from his dad. The weather is bad, it's raining hard and the wind is strong. The weather is angry and so does his mother. His mother's tears won't stop just like the rain outside. It was already dark, they've been on the road for hours now, and he didn't know where they're heading.

"Mama, don't cry. You can't clearly see what's in front if you kept on crying"

"Yuya" his mother glanced at the rear mirror, smiling at him "I'm sorry for taking you away from Papa"

"There is nothing to say sorry. I don't hate Mama. I love you as much as I love papa."

His mother smiles and muttered a Thank You. Her eyes suddenly widens and he saw the reason why. There's a truck coming on their way, it's on their lane, his mother tried to shift to the other side of the road to save their lives. But because of the bad weather and the big truck, she didn't see that there's a car on that side of the road.

Everything stops and he felt his whole body hurts. He heard the sky roared, it was so loud that it scared him.  When he opened his eyes, a lightning flashed and he saw his mother, head resting on the steering wheel, facing him. Dark red liquid dripping over her face. And her hand was extended to his direction. He wanted to reach her, to wake her up but he couldn't move. The next thing he knows, there were hands pulling him away from the car, away from his mom.

"Mama. Mama" Tegoshi whispers, hands covering his ears, tears running down his cheeks. He is shaking uncontrollably under the table. There is no one now that he can hold on to.

He should have listened to Nakamaru's friend when the guy suggested that he should come along upstairs. He clearly knows what would happen when he has no one to hold on to-- his mind would drift back to the past, to that scene, to that painful memory. He badly wants to go home, to hide in his soundproof room. He should have just...

Tegoshi's eyes fluttered open, he felt hands on his. Nakamaru's friend is kneeling in front of him, holding his hands, putting it down. He smiles at him, a very warm smile that calm Tegoshi's heart. He leaned forward and put his headphone on Tegoshi's ears. Tegoshi stares at him with wide eyes. Is he the sun of my life?

"I thought this would help." he said, slightly blushing, not looking at Tegoshi straight in the eyes."

"T-thank you, Nakamaru's friend" Tegoshi said in a soft voice, eyes still staring at him.

"Masuda. Masuda Takahisa" he finally stares back. Masuda runs his thumbs on Tegoshi's cheeks, clearing the traces of tears. He pulled Tegoshi out from the table and wrapped his arms around him. "This will help you feel better" Masuda said. He felt Tegoshi nods on his chest, he blushingly smiles and hit the play button of his music player.



~( ^O^)~~(-ω- )~
A/N: LOL. SO MANY GAPS HERE. I hope that's okay with you~ i got confuse with my story.. really xDD
---

I guess you already know why Storm Love~ Yessh. There is a storm and then there is love. xDD That would change Tesshi's view in storms.. ne~

So the real ending is up to the readers. ~(^O^)/ I hope you are all thinking of a happy ending. p( _^_)p