Chapter One

Heart Without a Beat
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter One: 

It has been months, since the day he left. Since the day of his accident. Miyeon can't forget. She can't forget her first love. No matter how hard she tries, she just can't. People tell her that it is time to move on, but she continues to dwell on the past. 

Oh Sehun. 

She stares at his name that is carved onto the piece of stone on his grave. Why did he have to leave so soon? 

She can still recall the night she found out of the accident. She remembers her restless self running down her home stairs like a maniac. She didn't care how she looked. She ran as fast as she could to her small vehicle and sped to the hospital. His parents sat in the emergency room. They held eachother tightly. The light in Sehun's mom was gone. Her face was as pale as the winter snow and her skin as cold as the ice. Her trembling lips were pale and not rosy at all. His father fought to hold the tears in. He to had a cold expression.

Miyeon ran to them. She looked at them with worry. Sehun's mom gazed at Miyeon. A small sincere smile creeped on her thin pale lips. Miyeon sat down on a seat next to them. She texted her close friend that she was in the hospital. She begun trembling in fear. "Sehun don't go." She whispered under her breathe "Please." She closed her eyes and fell into deep slumber. 

"Miyeon." She opened her eyes and saw Hana standing there. Her brown eyes stared at her with worry. "Hana!" Miyeon stopd up from her seat. She hugged her friend. "I am so glad you are here!" "I got your text and I got here as fast as I could." Hana whispered "He will be okay. Don't worry." 

Hours passed. Miyeon sat on a seat with a cup of water. Mrs. Oh walked back and forth. "Why haven't they told us anything?" She asked loudly "Sehun has to be alive. He can't go." Mr. Oh watched his wife walk back and forth. "Honey calm down, please." 

The doors suddenly opened. A tall lean doctor walked out. "Oh family." Mrs. Oh sighed in relief. Mr. Oh, Miyeon and Hana walked towards the doctor. "How is my son doing? Is he okay?" Mrs. Oh asked. The doctor looked at Mrs. Oh "He is doing good. He is breathing and his heart is still going." Mrs. Oh silently thanked God and sat down. "He needs some rest. I will inform you when you all can see him."

Miyeon smiled faintly and sat next to Mrs. Oh. They all sat patiently and waited for the doctor to come back. After about an hour they were informed by a nurse, that they can go and see Sehun. As they walked in they saw him resting a white bed. Tubes and needles covered his body and face. They were informed that he was in coma and that they didn't know when he would wake up. Miyeon smiled when she reached him, she stared at him in awe. "Please stay with me." She thought to herself. "Don't go. Promise."

The next morning Miyeon went back to the ho

Please log in to read the full chapter