First Time

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, I don't want to go home. Can I just stay here for the night?"

 

"Hyun, you can't."

 

"Eh? Whyyyyyy?" Irene whines.

 

Ever since the confession happened a while ago, the newly official couple cannot be separated to each other. Like the north pole to south pole, electron to proton, positive charge to negative charge.. You might say, "What?? Aren't they opposite?" But aren't when two opposite people found each other, they attracts? When you're in love, you outlooks the flaws of your significant other and find them amazing. Like it's kinda crazy how it is possible for someone to keep running in your mind 24/7 or how would they make you anxious every time you hear their name from someone else, or how would they make your heart throbs just for the mere sight of them and when they smile at you, that freaking beautiful smile, it makes your breath hitch for a moment. You're asking yourself, of all the population on earth, how this one person makes act you like that? Makes you feel like that? Like how???? They should be responsible for captivating your heart! Sue them! Let the law be your wingman!

 

Irene almost sues the baby bear for making her falling deeper. Literally.

 

Now as their hearts are playing in sync, this time, it's hard to take them apart. Just like magnets. It will take force to slip them apart. Anddddd as if the baby bunny would allow that. Did you ever see an abandon corpse at the sidewalk of the road in the middle of the night? No? Then, you wanted to experience? I mean, you "are" the corpse at the sidewalk of the road in the middle of the night? No again right? Then know your place ! Irene is not playing around!

 

"I want to stay with you." Irene pouts and leans her head on Seulgi's shoulder.

 

"You don't want to stay with me?"

 

The ride on the way home feels like on cloud nine. Especially for Irene. There's no greater feeling in this world than knowing someone you love so much is loving you back. Even winning on lotto can't beat that. Now that she have her baby bear, she's more than luckier. When you invest time (stalking baby bear) and effort (doing charms to make baby bear fall in love with her) for a long period of time towards something you truly want, the more of it you will earn. For Irene, the baby bear is more than enough.

 

Even through the rear mirror, the chauffeur can see the sweetness from the two. He smiles as he knows all of the hardships his Mistress had done to.

 

"No.. It's not like that. Of course I want to stay with you. I'm just worried about Princess. How about her? You need to take care of her since your parents are still away."

 

The car then halted in front of Seulgi's apartment. Irene tightens her grips on Seulgi's arm.

 

"There are maids who will take care of her. Please baby let me stay with you~" Irene said in a pleading soft voice.

 

Seulgi chuckles.

 

"No, you can't. Princess will be lonely you know. I'll see you tomorrow anyways. Okay?" Seulgi pokes Irene's cheeks. The baby bunny is not buying it and still having a pout on her lips.

 

"Come on Hyun, let go." Seulgi tried to put down Irene's arm from her but the latter wouldn't budge.

 

"No..."

 

"Hyun.."

 

"No..."

 

"I'll see you early tomorrow morning, I promise."

 

"Early tomorrow morning?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Like 6 am?"

 

"T-That's too early Hyun."

 

"But you said early tomorrow morning.."

 

The chauffeur on the driver seat bite backs his laughter. Who would know his Mistress can be like this.

 

"O-Okay 6 am then. Let go now?"

 

"…"

 

"Hyun?"

 

"…"

 

"Hyun?"

 

"I-I still don't want to.."

 

jsbvskgagajjzhsba Seulgi don't know what to do anymore.

 

"If.. If you say the magic words then I'll let go." Irene coyly said and hides her face on Seulgi's shoulder.

 

Kyaaaaaaahhhhhhh so cuttttteeeeeeeee!

 

"I love you."

 

You wouldn't know how happy Irene hearing it from Seulgi. She's swoon all over from the moon and back. However, there's something she wanted to hear.

 

"There's something missing.."

 

Seulgi's brows meet together.

 

"W-What is it?"

 

"The B word. Say it with the magic words."

 

"Hmm.." Seulgi tilt her head to the side, thinking.

 

"What B?"

 

"You know.." Irene diverts her eyes from Seulgi.

 

"The one I always call you.."

 

"Uhm.. Baby?"

 

Irene blushes furiously.

 

"S-Say it with the magic words.."

 

"I love you baby." Seulgi flashes her bright smile to Irene and lands a lovely kiss on her forehead.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow." With that, Seulgi swiftly gets out of the car leaving the deep red baby bunny who didn't have proper sleep later that night.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

"Solar, can you pinch me? I feel like I'm dreaming."

 

Irene instantly felt a stinging pain in her arm.

 

"Ouch that hurts! Why did you pinch me?!" Irene hisses and runs her hand where she felt the pain.

 

"Duh~ you said to pinch you. I just did." Solar rolls her eyes.

 

"And you're not dreaming Irene. Seulgi is your girlfriend now, for real." Solar shows the newspaper of the University to Irene.

 

"Look at this, Wendy paid for this section to announce you and Seulgi as an official couple."

 

Irene snatches the newspaper and it did. They really have a section congratulating them, the Seulrene couple.

 

"Wendy is really something." Irene giggles.

 

"Can I keep this?"

 

"That's really for you. Wendy made me hand it out to you." Solar chuckles.

 

"I'll be saying my thanks to her later then." Irene chuckles. She folds the paper and put it inside her bag.

 

"Irene.. do you remember when you asked me who was that girl beside Byulyi on the picture that ends to be Seulgi one year ago?" Solar asked.

 

Irene smiles to herself, the memory automatical

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter