Perfect

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby."

 

"Hmm?" Seulgi hummed as she stuffs another spoonful of food in .

 

"T-Tomorrow's a weekend and I'm wondering if you want to.." Irene anxiously said and started making circles on the plate using her fork.

 

"--want to.."

 

Without a word, Seulgi glanced up at Irene who was sitting across her table in a restaurant. They were having a dinner and the baby bear is slowly chewing her food down waiting for her girlfriend to continue what she's going to say. This time, it's not a chicken restaurant. (See chapter 11) The hell Seulgi would let the history repeat itself again. You know, it hurts to see someone you love crying in pain. Every tear they shed, little by little, feels like your heart is breaking. How you wish that you could be the one enduring the pain for them. All you ever wanted was just to make them happy. You’ll do anything to make them happy. And at the end of the day, they’re having this beautiful smile on their faces because they appreciate your efforts. I’m telling you, it feels amazing inside. It’s like all your hardships has been paid off. And that’s when you pledge to yourself, if they ever shed tears again, it will be out of joy.

 

"--want to.."

 

Seulgi placed down her utensils on the plate.

 

"Want what?"

 

Irene met Seulgi’s eyes and she immediately avoided her sight to somewhere else. There’s a shade of red visible on baby bunny's cheeks.

 

"I-I'm wondering if you want to spend the day.. with me?"

 

"Do you mean like a date?"

 

"D-D-Date?! No, it’s not like that!” Irene was blushing furiously like a red tomato and aggressively waving her right hand in front of Seulgi’s face. After a while of silence, the baby bunny admitted her intention.

 

“Y-Yeah.. like a date.." Irene uttered in a murmur.

 

Seulgi chuckles.

 

"Why are you getting shy all of a sudden? Where's the all so confident Bae, Joohyun?"

 

Irene’s face was blushing once again.

 

“Y-Yah! Stop teasing me! It’s embarrassing!”

 

Seulgi chuckles again.

 

"It’s okay to have a date you know. We’re couples anyway."

 

“W-W-We’re c-couples??!!”

 

“Yes. You’re my lover, I'm your lover. So we’re couples right?”

 

LSECASYBBYVASBYEJBTARSFHA DIRECT HIT TO THE KOKORO! I CANNOT!!!! (A/N: Kokoro means heart in Japanese)

 

If Irene dies right now, she would die happily. Seriously.

 

"So where do you want to go tomorrow?"

 

"A-Anywhere, as long as I'm with you."

 

Seulgi was smiling fondly to herself.

 

"Then, would you like to go in amusement park?"

 

Irene's face brightens up.

 

"Yes! I would like to go there!" The cloud of ideas automatically assimilates in the baby bunny's head. It would be them holding each other hands while walking around the amusement park. Then they would be wearing animal headband ears (Seulgi would be wearing bear headband ears as Irene would wear bunny headband ears) while eating cotton candy. After that, they would try the rides in the whole park one by one. And yet Irene being afraid of heights, hence the rides they'll have would be limited. But wait! We all know that Seulgi is Irene's knight in shining armor, the love of her life, the one who is going to protect her from all the bad things in the world, and the one who is going to comfort her and would say, "It's okay, I'm with you. There's nothing to be afraid of.". Then the baby bear will be having this reassuring smile on her face making the baby bunny convince herself that everything's gonna be okay. As long as she's with Seulgi, she's invincible, she can do anything, there's nothing to be afraid of. And when the night comes, everyone is looking forward to ride a Ferris wheel, so does Irene Bae. The baby bunny would request to ride the Ferris wheel and then Seulgi would say, "The line for riding the Ferris wheel is too long. Are you alright to wait?". Then Irene smiles widely and would say, "I've been waiting for you all this time, so this is basic." (A/N:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA sorry I just had to) Actually, Irene would say, "Aren't waiting for something you truly want is worth it? Like you, I've been waiting for you all this time, without complains. Because I know to myself, you are worth it." Then Seulgi would be a blushing baby bear. After a long wait, on top of the Ferris wheel, with the beautiful scenery outside of their cart, their eyes would meet. They would be having this loving gaze to each other and would use this moment to realize of how much they love the person before them. And then slowly, slowly, their faces would slowly lean forward to each other and they would share a long, long loooooonnnnnggggggg passionate kiss.

 

 

 

Irene squeals internally on her own thoughts. To the nth power.

 

 

And the baby bunny believes that tomorrow would be the,

 

GREATEST,

PERFECT,

FIRST DATE,

EVER!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or so Irene thought when the baby bear said--

 

"Oh I know, how about we invite Wendy and Solar also tomorrow?"

 

Eh?

 

"It's weekend so they would be free right?"

 

Eh?

 

"And you should bring Princess too."

 

Eh?

 

"Also, it's been a while since I saw Joy. We should bring her too."

 

Eh?

 

"I swear, tomorrow would be really fun!" Seulgi giggles.

 

 

Eh?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eh?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ehhhhhhhhh??????!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

How come it end to this???

 

 

 

Date should be composed of two people in love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOT TWO PEOPLE IN LOVE WITH FRIENDS, A YOUNGER SISTER AND YOUNGER SISTER'S BESTFRIEND!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

WHYYYYYYYYY?????

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHY OH WHY BABY BEAR????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO THE GREATEST, PERFECT, FIRST DATE EVER?????

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

Another sigh again.

 

 

And another sigh after that.

 

 

It's not that Irene hates to be with her younger sister (Princess/Yeri), her younger sister's classmate/best friend (Joy), the best friend of her bear girlfriend (Wendy), her own best friend (Solar) and the girlfriend of her best friend (Moonbyul). In fact, they are her favorite human beings in the whole wide world.. Next to Seulgi. Because baby bear is always the first. Always the number 1 in Irene's kokoro. And if you ever tried to make Irene choose between all the good things/anything human desires and the cute fluffy baby bear, without doubt, Irene would definitely choose Seulgi. There's nothing in this world that can greater the value of Seulgi for Irene. For the baby bunny, Seulgi is like a jewel. She's precious.

 

Anyways, that is not the case. Today was supposed to be a date for the Seulrene couple. A date not a gathering for Pete’s sake! So, Irene can only heave another sigh again. The baby bunny lost how many times she sighed this day and they just got arrive at the amusement park and thus you could expect that the number of sighs would absolutely increase in the upcoming period of time.

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

"So.. What are we gonna ride first today?" Solar asked as she flipping the pages of the amusement park's guide book.

 

"I would like to try stomach-churning and thrilling rides like roller coaster or drop tower!" Moonbyul exclaims and fist pump in the air.

 

Yes, Moonbyul is also here because Solar would never let herself be jealous with the new couple doing lovey-dovey and stuff. She gotta have her lover too.

 

"I would like to try it too!" Seulgi laughs and raise high five in the air with Moonbyul doing so.

 

"Can we just try safe and not scary rides like Camelot carousel or shooting games?" Wendy asked.

 

Moonbyul and Seulgi burst out laughing.

 

"I've got a new nickname for you, Wimp-wannie." Seulgi laughs again.

 

"Yeah, it suits her." Moonbyul snickers.

 

"Y-Yah! How dare you two!" Wendy fumes. Her brows were knitted together.

 

"Come on guys, stop it." Solar said, pacifying the teasing between them.

 

"How about we let the kids choose our rides?" Solar said and bends down to reach the eye levels of the two little kids.

 

"What do you like to ride Princess and Joy?"

 

Joy is also same old as Princess (4 years old). Normally, parents of young children wouldn't let their kids to be with anyone else without their presence but the Park's trust the Bae's like their own family too. Since the kids got close to each other, the bonds between them got stronger too. And to ensure safety, the Park's send two body guards for Joy, monitoring and following the little angel. The college students didn't mind though.

 

"We like carousel!"

 

Wendy does the up and down on her shoulders and grins smugly.

 

"See? I told you." Wendy sticks her tongue mockingly to Moonbyul and Seulgi with the two rolling their eyes from the sight.

 

"Let's go my little munchkins, we'll be riding the best ride ever!" Wendy giggles with unison cheers from the little kids. Princess was holding Wendy's right hand with Joy holding the left hand as they waddle happily to the place where the carousel is located. Then, Moonsun couple follows them right after.

 

Meanwhile, Irene didn't notice she's spacing out until she felt someone's poking her right cheeks.

 

"Baby, you okay?"

 

Seulgi started calling Irene as "baby" because of three reasons. 1. It is what always Irene calls her ever since the notes/stalking happened. 2. Irene requested it to her to say the B word. 3. Whenever Seulgi say it to Irene, the baby bear would always get rewarded by Irene being flustered and she would smile coyly with red hues creeping on her cheeks. Well.. isn’t it cute? And thus, Seulgi started loving it.

 

Irene comes back to her senses.

 

"Y-Yes, I'm okay." Irene plastered a small smile.

 

Seulgi looked Irene in the eyes and subconsciously, Irene was staring back too. Irene don't know why but Seulgi's soft gaze at her makes her heart beats faster. It's like when you have this look at someone that tells that they are the one you've been searching for. The one you've been praying for. The one you've been wishing for. It's like that.

 

Irene's heart can't take it anymore when Seulgi flash a charming smile at her. Her breath hitched for a moment.

 

"You look good on your purple shirt and skinny jeans." Seulgi smiles wider.

 

Of course Irene didn't spend the time in the closet finding appropriate clothes to wear for nothing but hearing the compliment from her girlfriend's mouth feels really good. It sends butterflies in her stomach.

 

"R-Really?" Irene asked coyly with red hues on her cheeks.

 

"Yeah, it looks good on you.. Actually, anything you wear looks good on you. I also like you wearing your white uniform." Seulgi grins widely.

 

When your significant other says that they like what you wear or anything you wear, or when you didn't wear anything (A/N: that would be perfect. oops sorry, sorry), I swear, that someone really loves you. You are just too perfect in their eyes that anything you wear or anything you will do, that person would think you're still perfect. Ladies and Gentlemen, that's one of the accurate definition of love. *bows*

 

Irene was blushing furiously.

 

Seulgi then reach at her pants pocket and presents her close palm to Irene.

 

"I've got something for you. Give me your hand."

 

Irene blindly gives her hand to Seulgi and was astounded when the baby bear opened her palm and there's nothing on it but Seulgi swiftly clasp their hands together.

 

Damn, baby bear is learning huh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

"Yaaaahhhh! You two, what are you waiting for? Come here already!" Solar shouted.

 

"Wendy and the kids are already riding the carousel!"

 

"Yes! We will be there in a minute!" Seulgi shouted back. She then turned her gaze to the blushing more than ever, baby bunny.

 

"Baby, let's go?"

 

"Y-Yeah." Irene nodded her head and they walk towards the carousel with Moonsun waiting for them as Wendy and the kids were having rounds already.

 

 

 

 

Maybe this date is not that bad after all.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

"Can we ride that?" Princess asked, pointing her index finger with a pinch of cotton candy to the bumper cars crashing to each other. She then stuffs in the cotton candy to .

 

"Oh! Oh! Wendy-unnie I want to try that too! It looks fun!" Joy giggles and took a large bite on her own cotton candy.

 

Wendy turns around to look at the two couples buying food and drinks in the stall while Wendy and the kids are sitting on the chairs, waiting for them.

 

"Let's wait for them and we'll tell them okay?" Wendy smiles.

 

The two little kids nodded their heads.

 

Not too long when the two couples arrive at their table holding foods for everyone.

 

"Unnie! Unnie! I want to try that!" Princess calls and points to the bumper cars again.

 

"Yes Irene-unnie! I want to try that too!" Joy giddily said and excitedly pointing to the bumper cars.

 

"Can we? Can we?"

 

Irene giggles and placed the food and drinks in front of the little kids.

 

"Finish your food first and we'll ride bumper cars okay?"

 

"Yehey!!"

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

"I want to ride with Bear-unnie!" Princess said.

 

After some rest accompanied with ingesting food down to restore their energy, the college students and the two little kids were in the stall to rent bumper cars as the little kids wanted to ride.

 

"Okay Princess, we'll be riding together then." Seulgi smiles and holds Princess hand to hers as they went to a free orange bumper car.

 

"Then, I want to ride with Irene-unnie!" Joy said as Irene giggles when Joy starting pulling her by the hand to the empty purple bumper car.

 

"Let's go also babe." Moonbyul winks and grabs Solar's hand to hers going to a grey bumper car.

 

And Wendy? What do you think? Of course she's riding.. with SR2043.

 

Ehem, ehem, I mean.. It's not like SR2043 exist in this story or something. So she's riding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter