Princess

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie you home?"

 

Seulgi and Irene looks to the direction where the voice comes from.

 

"Princess! Come here." Irene said, motioning her little sister towards her. The little girl squints her eyes against the light of the room but blinks rapidly after she realize that there's another person aside from them. However, she compelled to what her older sister says and climbs to the bed with a squirtle plushie tagging along in her arms.

 

"Princess are you waiting for me all this time? Why didn’t you try to sleep first?" Irene said and embrace the little girl closer to her.  She then gently placed a kiss on her forehead.

 

The little girl pulls away softly and cutely pouts at her.

 

"I can’t sleep. Mommy and Daddy not here. I'm waiting for you. What took you so long?"

 

Irene apologetically smiled to her sister.

 

"I'm sorry Princess. You see, I got caught up in a horrible situation. So horrible, I don't want to remember." Irene giggles and playfully pinch her little sister's cheeks.

 

The little girl nodded in understanding and turns her attention to the stranger in the room. She then points her index finger to her.

 

"Unnie who is she?"

 

Knowing which her sister is referring to, Irene glimpse at the bear and back to her little sister.

 

"She is Seulgi, my girlfriend." Irene smiled sweetly.

 

Seulgi suddenly cough vigorously. She just chokes out on her own saliva.

 

"Girlfriend?  What is that?"

 

"It's like Mom and Dad but we're not married yet."

 

This time, Seulgi almost cough her organs out.

 

"Are you sick bear? You're coughing there for a while now." Irene ask in concern. Her brows furrowed.

 

"U-Uh n-no, no. My throat is kind of.. itchy. Y-Yeah that's it. My throat is kind of itchy." Seulgi laugh nervously while scratching the back of her head. How can Joohyun say it so casually? It's not that I don't dislike it or-- Wait. I don't dislike it? Which means I like it? What the--

 

"You should drink warm water to prevent the cold. Wait, I’ll get some for you." Irene said and moves herself to get out of the bed but Seulgi rushes to her side to prevent her from doing so.

 

“N-No need. Stay right there. I’m fine.”

 

“But you're coughing a while ago?”

 

"I'm fine really."

 

"You sure?"

 

"Yeah."

 

Seulgi sighed in relief when Irene's facial expression soften. Irene seems convinced to Seulgi's plea.

 

"Okay. If you say so." Irene then recalls she didn't introduce the two properly yet.

 

"So Seulgi,  this is Bae, Yeri, my 4 years old little sister. We call her Princess because she wants to be like the Princesses in bed time stories we read for her. Princess, this is Kang, Seulgi, my girlfriend. I said it before right?" Irene said gesturing the two while introducing them with each other.

 

"Yes Unnie." The little girl nodded in agreement. She waves her little hand to the bear.

 

"Hello Seulgi Unnie. I'm Bae, Yeri.  But Mommy and Daddy and Joohyun-unnie calls me Princess. You can call me Princess too." She said and giddily smiled to the latter.

 

Seulgi almost melts over to the sight. Of what she likes the most are the little kids. How she wish to have a sibling. You play with them, eat with them, sleep with them, telling funny or scary stories with them, going to places with them, all those fun things you can do with them. Just thinking about it makes her smile and sad at the same time. She's the only child in her family and her parents don't have a plan to have another child. Saying Seulgi is enough for them. She remembered the days she spent in High School where the only place she hangs out every recess time was the Kindergarten's room. She loves being with children. How they cutely pouts at you when they want you to piggyback them. Or when they want you to buy them some candy. Or when they want you to play hide and seek with them. One time, there's a little boy and a girl wants the attention of her alone and ends up fighting. They hit each other and they both cried. Seulgi didn't saw this because the teacher calls her out for a minute and when she gets back,  the two runs crying towards her. Seulgi knees down in front of them and asked what happened. The two points each other blaming them at faults. Seulgi wipes the little kids tears and cooed them to stop crying. She lift the two in her arms and gave them a kiss in their cheeks. And they are the two lucky people on Earth she ever kissed. Except her parents or some relatives. When Seulgi told this story to Wendy,  which they've been classmates and bestfriends this college,  Wendy playfully asked Seulgi to kiss her in her cheeks too. So she could be the "third" lucky person. Of course the hell Seulgi will do that. She might punch Wendy in the face instead of a kiss.

 

"Hello Princess. It's a pleasure to meet you." Seulgi said and bows in a Royalty way like what a Prince do.

 

The little girl squeals and immediately hugs her while Irene rolls her eyes.

 

"A pleasure to meet you? Really? You didn't say that to me the first time we met."

 

Seulgi chuckles while Yeri is in her arms.

 

"How can I say that when you claim yourself as a Goddess in the first meeting."

 

Irene scoffs.

 

"Because I truly am."

 

"I didn't say you aren't."

 

Ohh how Irene heart beats rapidly inside her chest. This cute baby bear of hers is a smooth talker indeed. She's beautiful, charming and handsome at the same time. A well-ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter