Notes

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8” Kai chants while looking at his crew who practicing the steps of the dance. The competition is coming closer that they practice hard this time. To memorize the movements and also prepare for their costumes afterwards. After they seem to be synchronized, Kai clap his hands to call attention.

 

“Okay let’s try with music this time.” He said while playing the remix song on his phone that connected to a speaker. The music went well with their body move timings in each beat. Giving it more impact to every sways they make. Tutting, arm waves, rolls, black flips, name it, they put it all in one dance. After repeating 10 times of the song, Kai calls it a day.

 

“Alright that’s all for now.” He smiles and turn his head to a mate his eyeing for a long time which is really something when it comes to dancing.

 

“Seulgi you did amazing again today. I wonder if you want to be the leader someday I wouldn’t mind to withdraw.” He grins widely scrunching his nose.

 

“No, no sunbae-nim I’m fine.” Said girl wiping her sweat in forehead using the back of her hand.

 

“Oh come on, don’t be so humble I know you are capable of it. Right guys?” Kai winks to his crew. And it resulted to loud cheers and approvals to everyone.

 

“Yeah Seulgi, you are amazing!”

 

“I like the idea Seulgi to be the leader!”

 

“Seulgi's moves are lit!”

 

And on and on while Seulgi keeps shaking her head because she doesn’t want to. She just loves dancing. It’s her passion. Her passion that turns into a big help for her which she gains full scholarship of school because of her talent.  And it also a bonus that she’s also good at playing chess. The head coach accidentally discovers it when he passed by and sees her playing chess on the computer’s library out of boredom. He pursued Seulgi to try-out and she passed beating 5 seniors with no lose. The school avail her rented apartment for her own and allowance for living expenses every month. On the other side it did benefits Seulgi a lot. She doesn’t need a single penny from her parents but heck, engineering life is making it a living hell for her. She manages to request to the Head Coach of the Chess Club that she will practice on her own because it cause all of her time dancing and studying. The Coach agrees because Seulgi already knows the basics and stuff. She just need to attend the competition every time.

 

Crew dismisses and Seulgi go to her sports bag and sees placed on top, a bottle of water with a note.

 

Good work for today.

You’re really y when you dance.

Drink this. I don’t want you to be dehydrated.

 

Yours,

Baby

 

Seulgi cringe. Who the hell uses baby nowadays. She looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter