Special Chapter: Future

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OH MY GOD! WE GOT FEATURED! THIS IS INSANE! IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD????? JSGSVSJSJSISJSHWJWIOJABABAJAJSHABAJSJJSOSLZNXBDBSNSKSJJSNSBZ SNSKSKSJSNBSHSHSS *FAINTS*

 

So I was writing a special update for you guys because it's CMF's 1st year anniversary and then suddenly we got featured!  WAAAAAA WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOO? I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT! T^T

 

I made this story last year, May 14/15 2017. I never thought this would receive so much love from you guys. I am thankful, I really do! I'm glad I can give you smiles or make you happy with this story :) I love y'all from the bottom of my ventral tegmental area <3

 

I brought to you guys a special chapter! A sneak peek from the future! Yey! HAHAHA. LMAO. I love spoiling you guys :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

"Baby?" Irene called in.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Do you know that I can read your future using your hand?"

 

Seulgi chuckles.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah. Give me your hand."

 

Seulgi obliged and stretched her hand out to Irene. Irene then touches Seulgi's palm and begins to caressed it like she's reading the lines in the baby bear’s hand.

 

"What do you see?" Seulgi asked.

 

"I can see that you're going to have a future.."

 

"A future?"

 

"With me. And we will be going to have a cute little baby bear and baby bunny."

 

Seulgi chuckles again.

 

"I love it. Let's do that."

 

 

 

In the near future..

 

 

Introduction of Seulgi and Irene's cute little baby bear and baby bunny.

 

 

Kang, Jangmi (Irish)

-Gender: Female

-Age: 4 yrs. old

-First person pronoun: "I"

-Calls her parent: Joohyun-eomeoni, Seulgi-eomeoni

-Favorite color: Purple

-Older sister: Born 5 minutes earlier to her fraternal twin Seungji

-Korean name: Jangmi (장미). When Irene gave birth to her, Irene notice how red Jangmi's lips is like a rose. That's why she named her "Jangmi" (Jangmi means "rose" in korea)

-English name: Irish. Irene thought this name would suit her

-Mini-me version of Irene

-Gentle, smart, but always loses to Seungji's strength

-At a young age, Jangmi speaks very well

-Likes hamburgers, jellies, chocolates, bunnies, Aunt Yeri, Aunt Joy, Aunt Solar, Aunt Moonbyul, Aunt Wendy, Aunt Krystal

-Dislikes chicken, broccoli, bitter foods/drinks like coffee

 

 

Kang, Seungji (Silene)

-Gender: Female

-Age: 4 yrs. old

-First person pronoun: Says her name. For example, when she likes to eat something she says "Seungji wants to eat this"

-Calls her parent: Joohyun-mama, Seulgi-mama

-Favorite color: Orange

-Younger sister: Born 5 minutes late from her fraternal twin Jangmi

-Korean name: Seungji. The moment Seulgi carried her for the first time, she said "Seungji. Her name will be Seungji."

-English name: Silene. It's Seulgi's favorite flower

-Mini-me version of Seulgi

-Doesn't come when called, likes playing a lot

-Cannot speak as well as Jangmi

-Likes pringles, hamburgers, jellies, chocolates, ramen, bears, Aunt Yeri, Aunt Joy, Aunt Solar, Aunt Moonbyul, Aunt Wendy, Aunt Krystal

-Dislikes green pepper, celery

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

"Baby, did you know where I put my spare hard hart? I lost mine in the construction site yesterday." Seulgi uttered as she took a step in to the kitchen.

 

"Oh that looks delicious."

 

Irene averted her attention from the food she's cooking to Seulgi.

 

"Didn't you just eat?" Irene said as she watched Seulgi slice an egg served on the table and stuffed it in .

 

"I'm getting hungry again from the smell of the food you're cooking." Seulgi uttered as she served herself a glass of orange juice and gulped it down.

 

"You're always hungry every time." Irene giggles.

 

"I think I'd saw a hard hat at one of the cabinets in our room somewhere." Irene pondered on.

 

"Wait, just a moment." Irene then turned off the stove.

 

"Can you please put this on a plate? I'm going to find it."

 

"Yes. Sorry Baby." Seulgi said as she started transferring the food from the pan to the plate.

 

"It's alright. Now where is it?" Irene said to herself as she made her way to their room.

 

"Mmmnf.."

 

Seulgi looked around and saw Jangmi with a bunny stuff toy she's dragging in her right hand. The little baby bunny begins to rub her eyes with her left hand. Seulgi placed the food on the table.

 

"Oh Jangmi, you're up early. Good morning my little baby bunny."

 

"Good.. *rubs eyes* morning.. *rubs eyes* Seulgi-eomeoni.."

 

"Milk or orange juice?" Seulgi asked and saw Jangmi only staring up at her. Seulgi chuckled. She then lifts Jangmi in her arms.

 

"Yo, what's wrong? Are you still sleepy? There's plenty of time for you to sleep some more." Seulgi said as she showered Jangmi's face with kisses. The little baby bunny was giggling through-out the kisses.

 

"Mmm you see.. Seulgi-eomeoni looks so cool wearing these clothes." The little baby bunny said as she's playing on Seulgi's collar.

 

Seulgi looked down at herself. She's wearing a fitted white polo shirt and black pants underneath. Her hair's tied up in a ponytail.

 

"Aah, you've never seen me in these clothes before? So I'm cool now?"

 

Jangmi giddily nodded her head.

 

"Yes! I like to be your bride!"

 

Seulgi laughed.

 

"Then will you grow up fast and become my bride?" Seulgi started tickling Jangmi. The little baby bunny was laughing breathlessly.

 

"Yes I will!"

 

"Oh my, Seulgi's wife is me right?"

 

Seulgi turned her head and see Irene with a spare of hard hat in her hand. Seulgi put down the little baby bunny.

 

"Eh? But Joohyun-eomeoni is the wife right? That's different from the bride. I wanted to be Seulgi-eomeoni's bride."

 

Seulgi and Irene burst out laughing.

 

OH GOD SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE

 

Irene gave the hard hat to Seulgi. She then bended down to meet Jangmi's eyes.

 

"Yes that is true. I am the "wife" then Jangmi will be the "bride"."

 

"Yes!" Jangmi giddily said in agreement. Seulgi and Irene laughed again. Irene then gave a quick kiss on Jangmi's cheeks. Then they heard another set of tapping footsteps coming towards them. The little baby bear was dragging her bear stuff toy on her right hand while rubbing her eyes using her left hand.

 

"Oh, Seungji is also up too? Good morning my little baby bear." Seulgi greeted Seungji as she watched the little baby bear to come at her. Seungji then hugged Seulgi's legs.

 

"Good morning Seungji-ah." The older sister greeted her younger sister.

 

"Mowning." Seungji greeted. Her voice sounds muffled as she's hugging Seulgi's legs.

 

"Seungji wake up properly. Let go now." Seulgi said as she caressed the little baby bear's head. Seungji rubs her eyes again as she let go of Seulgi's legs. When she had a better recognition of Seulgi's appearance, Seungji was dazed in amazement.

 

"Woahhh! Cool Seulgi-mama!"

 

Seulgi was dumbfounded.

 

"What? Haven't you seen me in this already?"

 

"B-But it's different from your usual t-shirts!"

 

Irene giggles.

 

"Right, that's true. When you're at home you usually stumble in your pajamas. What a sleepy head you are baby." Irene giggles again.

 

"Not cool!" Seungji agreed.

 

"Yes, that's right!" Jangmi said.

 

"Sorry my little ones. Seulgi-mama is just tired." Seulgi can do nothing but flashed an apologetic smile at the twins.

 

"Since you come home early last night, their memory plays trick on them." Irene said.

 

"Please come home early later. I miss you already." 

 

Seulgi grins widely.

 

"I'll come home as soon as possible okay?" Seulgi gave a chaste kiss on Irene's lips.

 

"Mmm, I'll be waiting." Irene steals another kiss on Seulgi's lips again. Irene took a glanced at the wall clock. 6:30am. Work at the construction site starts at 7am.

 

"Oh no, Baby you're going to be late on your work."

 

Seulgi's eyes landed on her wrist watch. She's really gonna be late. Seulgi gave kisses on the twins’ forehead.

 

"Be good girls okay?"

 

The twins nodded their heads.

 

"Yes." They said in unison.

 

"Seulgi-mama why do you go to work?" Seungji asked.

 

Seulgi smiled at the innocent question.

 

"Because they pay me salary baby."

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

"But Seungji doesn't even like celery." Seungji said.

 

Irene and Seulgi burst out laughing again.

 

"Why are you so cute?" Seulgi said between laugh.

 

"Why you two are so cute? I love you my babies so much." Seulgi chuckles and bends down to give extra kisses on the twins’ cheeks again. After that, Seulgi goes to Irene's side.

 

"And I love you too." Seulgi gave a quick kiss on Irene's lips.

 

Irene blushed.

 

"I-I love you more."

 

Seulgi smiled. Whenever Irene got caught off guard from Seulgi's antics, Irene would always blush every time and Seulgi loves it so much. It's her favorite expression of Irene.

 

You are my favorite person.

 

Seulgi then remembered something.

 

"Wait, I'm really gonna be late. See you later!" Seulgi started running and tripped herself on nothing before she exited the door.

 

"Baby you're so cute." Irene giggles to herself. She then turned her attention to her little baby bear and baby bunny.

 

"Now you two wash your faces and we will have our breakfast."

 

"Yes!" The twins said as they started running to wash their faces in the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

~Hwin nuni naeryeo (yaksokhan geotman gachi). Nae mamen nega naeryeowa (nega gadeukhage ssahyeo). Ah ne pume angyeo deoeopsi ttatteuthan i gyeoulbam. Oh baby nan al geot gata (ijeya al geot gata ne mam). Sarange ppajin du saram (gateun kkumeul kkwossna bwa baby). Ah da kkumman gata gidarin cheotnun gateun (seonmul gateun). Jigeum uri time to love~

 

(~White snow falls (like a promise together). My heart falls for you (growing inside you). Ah I can't get any warmth without staying in your arms in this winter night. Oh baby, it's like I know (it's like I know my heart now). Two people falling in love with each other ( I had the same dream baby). Ah, the dream is like waiting for the first snow (just like a present). Now it's our time to love~)

Wendy's ringtone.

 

Wendy paused the movie she's watching on her television and picked up her phone.

 

Incoming call from Kang, Irene..

 

Wendy swipe the screen to the right, answering the call.

 

"Hello Irene?"

 

"Hi Wendy. I'm sorry to disturb you. Are you free today?"

 

"Yes I'm free today."

 

"Don't you have work?"

 

Wendy dipped her churros in a chocolate sauce and stuffed it in .

 

"I called in sick earlier in the morning because my head hurts but I'm kinda okay now. I'm even watching movies on TV while eating churros." Wendy laughed.

 

"What can I do for the wife of my best friend?" Wendy tease. Wendy didn't know the caller on the other line was having red hues on her face.

 

"I-I was wondering if you could look out for the kids for me until 6pm? My mom just called me in and she said the hospital she's working needs extra people because there's this big accident happened at a factory and a lot of patients’ needs to take care of. I wanted to do some help."

 

"Sure sure no problem."

 

"Thank goodness Wendy. I called Princess but she has class until 6pm. Solar and Byul too has a job. I'm glad you're free. I don't want to leave the kids to the maids in my parents’ house. They would cry if I leave them to people they didn't know for too long. As a token of gratitude, I'll cook everything you want to eat for dinner later."

 

"Then it's Samgyetang (Ginseng chicken soup) for dinner." Wendy chuckles.

 

"I'm happy to look out for the kids. It's been awhile since I'd seen them. I'll be there in an hour."

 

"Thank you Wendy."

 

Wendy smiled.

 

"You know Irene, Seulgi is indeed lucky to have you. You're willing to help others as long as you can."

 

"No, I'm luckier to have her."

 

Wendy squeals.

 

"Alright see you in an hour before I faint here."

 

A giggle heard from the other line.

 

"Okay. See you in an hour."

 

Wendy ended the call and begins to prepare herself to go to the Kang's household. It's going to be a play time with the little baby bear and baby bunny again. And she would love it every time. Wendy remembers the first time she'd ever hold the baby twins in her arms. She was crying nonstop from the overwhelming feeling that Seulgi keeps on teasing her that she acts like the "real parent" of the kids. She was just so joyous for her best friend and Irene that she can't help but to shed tears. The twins are so cute they really look like mini Seulgi and Irene. The resemblance is insane! Wendy grins widely. This is another opportunity to take some pictures of the twins and sell it again. Seriously, Wendy made a lot of money from the Kang family. (A/N: During college days, Wendy made a lot of money from Seulrene. Now that Seulrene had their own family, Wendy is selling merchandise of the Kang family. Lmao Wendy. DO YOU WANT TO BE A BILLIONAIRE?!)

 

 

Some people doesn't change.. Like the love of Wendy for money. You know, you gotta use those good looks in good use. And Wendy knows how to use it very well. *winks*

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

"Thank you Wendy again. I really need to go now." Irene said.

 

Wendy had arrived at the Kang household with a bag pack. Bag pack because that's where she put a lot of snacks to spoil for the twins. Irene wouldn't like it if she happens to see it so she put it in her bag pack. With this, Irene wouldn't suspect a thing. See what a smart human being. Her girlfriend Krystal should be really proud of her.

 

"No problem." Wendy smiled.

 

"You two be good girls to Aunt Wendy okay?" Irene uttered as she landed kisses on the twins’ forehead.

 

"Yes!" The little baby bear and baby bunny sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter