Lucky charm

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “A-are you sure I need to do the solo part?” Seulgi bit the corner of her lips. Three contestants to go and they are the next to perform. The loud music and people’s cheering is making the bear anxious. A cold sweat trails down from her forehead.

 

“Why are you so tense? You will be fine.” Kai pats the latter’s shoulder making the bear ease a little at the contact.

 

Seulgi puffed her cheeks and sighed softly.

 

“It’s just that this recently only since we add the solo part. I don’t think I can pull it out though.”

 

Kai ruffles Seulgi’s hair.

 

“If you want we can change the choreography.”

 

“Really? How?” Seulgi arrange her disheveled hair.

 

Kai takes a sip on the bottled water he’s holding. Then he closes the lid.

 

 “When your music is on cue, I’ll put a chair on the stage and everyone will exit. Then I’ll get Irene from the crowd and lead her to sit on the chair. You will approach her slowly and dance to her. Maybe some to her?”

 

Seulgi’s eyes widens in horror.

 

“Hell no!”

 

“Oh hell yes baby.”

 

Seulgi shakes her head vigorously.

 

“No.”

 

“Come on, that would be lit!” Kai winks playfully.

 

“No.”

 

“I’m sure Irene will like it.”

 

Realizing what Kai said, the blood rushes from Seulgi’s neck up to her face. If she will like it, maybe I’ll do some to her.. Hell no!

 

Seulgi brings her hands up to her face. Hiding herself from an embarrassing idea. But it’s not helping at all when her mind keeps repeating the scene where she is dancing to Irene.

 

Battling against her inner turmoil, Kai cracks into loud laughter.

 

“Oh my God! I didn’t know you will buy that!” Kai slightly bent down, hugging her stomach from laughing.

 

After a while of continued laughing, Kai exhaled deeply.

 

“Whew. It gave me a good laugh.” Kai wipes a lone tear.

 

Seulgi glared at him.

 

“Yah!” Seulgi kicks Kai’s shin forcefully.

 

“Ow! What the freaking fudge! Why do that?!” Kai said jumping up and down on one foot while holding the hurt shin.

 

“That’s for tricking me jerk.” Seulgi rolled her eyes.

 

Kai is wailing because his shin hurts so bad. Who knows the bear can kick like that?

 

“Want another one?” Seulgi beam.

 

This time, it’s Kai’s turn to widen his eyes in horror.

 

“N-no! We’re even now so refrain yourself from assaulting!”

 

Seulgi smirks.

 

“Thank you for a wonderful performance Hansung University! Next is the Gwangsu University!” The host of the event announced.

 

Kai composes himself. His tears can continue later, tears of joy might say, when they win the dance and raising the trophy proudly above their heads while plastering brightest grins on their faces. What a good reason to cry your heart out. Kai mentally noted it to himself.

 

“You ready?” Kai uttered.

 

“I guess so.” Seulgi said.

 

“Just do what we practice and have fun. Everything will be fine.” Kai gives him one last assuring pat on her shoulder.

 

“Alright everyone let’s kill the dancefloor!” The dance crew roared their cheers. They entered from the back stage and their music starts.

 

 

--

 

 

“Fighting!” Irene cheered when she saw the crew entering the stage. She waves the small flag on her left hand and her right hand is holding the video recorder. She presses the record on the device and the music plays.

 

The dance is very synchronized. Every movement is expressing swag and smooth at the same time. The formation in every beat is very clean. And the backflips here and there is making it more amazing.

 

“HOLY ! HOW THEY DO THAT?!” One of the guy which is from the audience, yells losing his mind when the crew forms into a pyramid consisting of four blocks and Lay runs up to the pyramid. Reaching the top which is the back of Xiumin’s, he backflips in the air. Landing professionally, he runs his hand to his hair. He winks and shows his killer smile to the audience.

 

What heard next is the ear-splitting squeals from the girls and some boys echoed in the gymnasium.

 

The music for Seulgi’s solo part plays and the rest of the crew stops from their position, like they are frozen. The spotlight is now on Seulgi. The music playing is kind of alluring, seductive, enticing. Seulgi dances in slow motion yet powerful giving it more impact of being charismatic and y.

 

Everyone went silent. For some reason the girl dancing solo on the stage is making them feel kind of fired up inside their body. Like a maestro compasses his stick to the choir, all of them gulp hard.

 

“Is it hot in here or is it just her?” The other girl said biting her lips.

 

If everyone is feeling stirred, well the Goddess watching is no exception.

 

“W-why is there a part like that?” Irene whispered asking herself. Her hand that holding the recorder is trembling. She’s ing already with the bear’s costume and now Seulgi is dancing like she is tempting her. Does she know how much self-control Irene save up to not pounce on the bear earlier and now this? As much as possible, Irene wants her relationship with the bear to be innocent. Okay not too innoce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter