Realize

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wendy, what's the emergency? It should be really important for me ditching my class today. Did you know that I bribe to Irene Seulgi's baby pictures you gave me a few days ago just to be here? You better start explaining wha--" Opening their clubroom door, Solar started babbling nonstop not looking to the people occupying the room. Closing the door behind her, she noticed someone beside her and Wendy inside the room.

 

"Eh? Why Seulgi is here?"

 

Flabbergasted from what she heard, the said baby bear lose her .

 

"Yah Wendy! What baby pictures Solar is talking about huh?!"

 

Wendy face palm herself.

 

"Aisssh damn it." Wendy mumbles to herself.

 

"Is it why lately I can't find my baby pictures Mom and Dad gave me?! You stole it?! I asked you many times before and you keep saying you don't know!"

 

Instead of properly answering Seulgi, Wendy throws all the blame to Solar.

 

"I told you Solar not tell it to Seulgi! Look what have you done!"

 

Baffled, Solar pointed an accused finger to herself.

 

"Me?" Solar scoffs.

 

"First of all, I didn't know Seulgi is here because for God knows, only you and me are the officers of this clubroom. The rest are the avid fans of Seulrene. And isn't it you who told me to sell Seulgi's baby pictures to begin with?" The said information left from Solar's mouth are the 100% truth. Only the President (Wendy) and Vice-President (Solar) are the official officers of Seulrene Fans club. The rest members are the avid fans. Why? Because Wendy believes in the saying, "Less laborers = more money". The more people in business, the more equal values needs to be share on each of members in the company. So why need more people when two people can do all the work so that the profit only splits on two? If you look back at Chapter 9 of this story, I had told Wendy is the business-minded type. She is and will always be. And now she's having "business partnership" with Solar. What a great Wenlar combo.

 

Seulgi's jaw drops on the floor.

 

"SON SEUNGWAN!"

 

Fail. Fail. Fail.

 

Wendy got busted.. twice in a row. The said emergency has been thrown-out off the window.

 

 

--

 

 

"So you're saying.. the emergency is about Seulgi admitting she loves Irene?!" Solar then squeals which echoed in every corner of the room.

 

"I-I said I think I like her.."

 

"Like or love, it's the same. They both have 4 letters that starts with letter L and ends with letter E."

 

"Woah. What a logic you got in there." Wendy rolls her eyes.

 

The three now begins the main reason why their having an emergency meeting today. Of course after Seulgi almost strangle Wendy to death for lying to her with Solar interfering the two saying Seulgi's baby pictures are in good hands.. with Irene. It made Seulgi smitten and calm her nerves down. Even the name of the baby bunny has effects on her. Ha-Ha-Ha Whipped.

 

"And what think? You "think" you like Irene? What's with that? You're not sure?" Solar asked.

 

"I-I don't know.. It's the first time I feel this way. I-I have no clue what is this." Seulgi averts her eyes from Solar to the tiles aligned on the floor. She then chews her bottom lip.

 

"That's why I called you here.. Because me too, I have zero experience in love." Wendy confesses.

 

"Nada, zilch?"

 

"Nada, zilch."

 

Solar shakes her head.

 

"You two are hopeless. No wonder you're best friends."

 

"H-Hey! At least I ship Seulrene!" Wendy defends.

 

"Wendy, feeling love to other couples and feeling in love to someone else is way different." Solar stated.

 

"Learn from the expert." Solar addends and flips her hair with full of confidence which resulted for Wendy to roll her eyes once again from the sight.

 

"How long has it been with you and Moonbyul?" Seulgi asked out of nowhere.

 

"Four years and still counting." A smile forms along Solar's lips.

 

The two best friends gasp loudly.

 

"Y-You mean you two are together since before college? How did you do that?" Seulgi asked in disbelief.

 

"We just love each other that's all." Solar wears a proud smile.

 

"It is amusing on how Moonbyul have enough patience on you." Wendy jested.

 

"Should I take that as a compliment or an insult?"

 

"An insult."

 

"Yah!" Solar slaps Wendy's shoulder hard. The one you'll hear a loud smack with an red imprint of a hand right after.

 

"Ouch! That freaking hurts!" Wendy hisses and begins massaging her shoulder where the slap landed with a pained look on her face.

 

"Ha. You deserved it." Solar mockingly stick her tongue out to Wendy.

 

Wendy just glares to Solar while Seulgi is giggling to them.

 

"Okay enough with this. Now Seulgi, you wanted to be sure about what you really feel towards Irene right?"

 

Seulgi nodded her head twice.

 

"Yes." An innocent baby bear indeed.

 

"Then tell me what you like about Irene."

 

Seulgi thought for a while. With clouded of ideas constructed in her head, words escapes from her lips naturally.

 

"I.. I like the ringing of my doorbell every m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter