Confession

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhm.." Seulgi raise her right hand in the air.

 

"I have a question."

 

"Go ahead." Solar beam.

 

"H-How am I going to confess my feelings for her?"

 

Solar giggles and makes couple of steps to be in front of the bear. She brings her hands up and pinch baby bear's rounded cheeks playfully.

 

"Aahh~ Kang, Seulgi you're so cute!"

 

Seulgi chuckles shyly.

 

"A-aniya.."

 

Squeals escapes from Solar's lips. She then throws herself at Seulgi and embraces the baby bear tightly. The two best friends was shock from what Solar did.

 

"Seulgi, be my girlfriend instead." Solar looks up to the baby bear. Her bottom lip protruded into a pout.

 

"I would definitely break Byulyi for you I swear."

 

"H-H-Hey! You!" Wendy grabs Solar's collar at her nape and pulls the nursing student away from Seulgi.

 

"Snakeu! If Irene knows about this, you're gonna be dead!" Wendy said in an affirmative voice.

 

Solar's eyes widen. Irene would definitely skin her alive. Solar recalls one time when Irene told her that while passing the place where the dance crew's practice is held, Irene saw a girl wiping her baby bear's face using a towel. And it seems the girl is pretty close to Seulgi because she let the latter do it to her. Saying Irene was furious is an understatement. How would you react when you saw someone who is in a close proximity with your girlfriend, wiping the sweat off her face from dancing and it's not you? From the beginning of when Irene catches a glimpse of the baby bear, she already claims to herself that Seulgi is her "girlfriend". Seulgi doesn't know about this.. but she's still Irene's girlfriend. You get it? Why would Irene try to be friends with the bear if she can be her girlfriend at their first official meeting? If there is an unspoken 10 steps on how to capture Seulgi's heart.. Irene will jump off to step 10. That's how is Irene being straight to the point. It just that.. The baby bunny never set her eyes to someone like this before.. This is the first time. And Irene didn't know her heart could sing these emotions. Unknowingly, Seulgi taught her how to love someone unconditionally. Even from afar, Irene was contented. But deep inside, Irene wanted to confess what she truly feels for the bear. Later on with the bright idea of her best friend Solar, the sending notes happened. Since then, Irene started stalking the love of her life, Kang, Seulgi.

 

"I-I was joking." Solar laughs nervously.

 

"Jokes are half meant Solar."

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"10,000 ₩ and I'll keep my mouth shut."

 

"That's freaking expensive."

 

"Are you giving me 10,000 ₩ or not?"

 

"Dang it." Solar fish out her wallet and gives the money to Wendy.

 

"But seriously Wendy, you're not getting attracted to her?"

 

Wendy turns her head and glances at Seulgi with Seulgi doing the same. The two engineering students then wear a disgust look on their faces.

 

"Eww no. Since first year college, Seulgi and I have been classmates. And at time goes by, we became best friends. For me, she's a real sister to me." Wendy stated.

 

"We're both an only child and I think that's one of the reasons why we click to each other. She also treats our home like her second home too since she's renting an apartment away from her parents just to study here." Wendy plastered a wide smile with Seulgi doing the same.

 

"And based on what you're asking, it sounds like being to me. Eww that's gross." Wendy acts like she tasted something horrible. It's written all over her face.

 

"If Wendy confesses to me, I would punch her in the face and say no." Seulgi said and the two best friends burst out laughing.

 

"I guess I'll do the same."

 

Solar grins widely at the two. These two dorks are really best friends. Wendy is right. They really click to each other.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry Seulgi.. I suppose I just caught up in a moment." Solar smiles apologetically.

 

"But if you change your mind.. My offer is still up for you anytime." Solar said and throws a wink at Seulgi.

 

Wendy steps in front of Seulgi and spreads her arms, protecting the baby bear.

 

"You really are a snakeu! Stay away from her!"

 

Seulgi gently patted Wendy's arms, gesturing her best friend to put it down.

 

"Seulgi she's--"

 

"It's okay Wendy."

 

"But--"

 

"I said it's okay." Seulgi smiles reassuringly and it made Wendy oblige the bear. Seulgi made herself to be face to face with Solar.

 

"Solar I'm sorry.. I don't know what you see into me that made you decide to exchange your four years of relationship to Byulyi for me but.." Seulgi averts her eyes to the floor. A soft sigh escapes from the baby bear's lips and it seems like for Solar, the bear is sad. It made her intuition right when Seulgi brings her eyes up at her again and mirroring melancholy monolid ones.

 

"Now that I realize I love Joohyun, I only wanted her. I'm sorry Solar.. I-I don't want you to get hurt.. Uhm.." Seulgi scratches her cheeks; don't know what to do at this kind of situation.

 

"C-Can I give you a hug instead?" Seulgi tried to muster a smile and spread her arms for Solar to hug.

 

Solar was never been sure to Seulgi for her best friend. Glad she came to test the baby bear. You know, she wanted the best for Irene. The one who can reciprocate and would gladly receive the love Irene can offer. She doesn't want the baby bunny to be disappointed down the road.

 

Solar laughs and hugs Seulgi.

 

"You pass the test Seulgi." Solar giggles.

 

"Eh??"

 

"I wanted to test on how you would react to someone who is willing to be yours or try to flirt or shows temptation at you. It's not exactly what I did but it's getting there." Solar giggles.

 

The two best friends have their mouths hanging open.

 

"And you!" Solar pointed her index finger at Wendy.

 

"Give my 10,000 ₩ back." Solar flaunts her right hand to Wendy.

 

"What?? I thought it was real."

 

"Duhh~ I would never sacrifice my four years of relationship to Byulyi for Seulgi. Seulgi might be my ideal type but Byulyi is the one I love. So give my money back."

 

Wendy sighs in despair and hands the money back to Solar.

 

"I'm still not getting over with you calling me snakeu."

 

"Ehh?? I'm sorry!"

 

"I'll let that passed for now. I have another concern and you are in big, big trouble Ms. President."

 

"W-What? What did I do this time?" Wendy can sense that whatever Solar is going to say, it is not good. She's gonna end up in trouble for sure.

 

"Why did you give all of our stuffs for free to Irene huh??" Solar presses her knuckles, left and right.

 

"You wanna die?"

 

Wendy didn't know what to do and thus she gulps hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter