Raging bunny

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Joohyun could you record the game or anything you want using this?” Seulgi hands the video recorder to Irene.

 

“Sure.” Irene takes the video recorder. She then removed the black cover of the device. She saw something and starts to giggle.

 

“Is this perhaps from Wendy?” Irene chuckled.

 

“Uh Yeah? How did you know?”

 

Irene points a sticker of an animated bear and bunny doing heart shapes on their hands and at the bottom of their feet says “Seulrene Forever”.

 

Seulgi scoffed.

 

“Wendy has gone nuts!”

 

Irene laughed.

 

“No, Wendy is our avid fan. She also gave me this the other day.” Irene rummages on her bag and took a small flag.

 

“She said to bring it on the competition.” Irene giggles and waves the small triangular flag in front of Seulgi’s face. The image on the sticker is same on the flag. The stick that Irene holding was swirled with orange and pink ribbons vice-versa.

 

“Wendy did a lot of effort. Look she even signed for this.” Irene said and points at the back of the flag, at the bottom, Wendy’s signature with a small animal drawing on it.

 

Seulgi frowned. She’s dwelling on herself if it is a hamster or a rat. Either way. They are on the same family line and Wendy’s drawing .

 

“She also said they have a big banner like this on their club room. Our photos printed on mugs, shirts, caps, pins. Some customize bracelets, necklaces, albums, etc. Ooh! And also she said they have a bear and bunny stuff toys there! I’ll visit that club some other time. I think I like Wendy now.” Irene said grinning.

 

“What?! Wendy didn’t tell me all of that!” Seulgi knows Wendy was “I’ll do whatever I want with my money because I’m damn rich” but it’s not Wendy at all. The Wendy she knows will not spend her money with all those things because she’s “I’ll only buy what I need not what I want, okay maybe a little want” person. Even her parents spoil her in every way she wants, Wendy is not a brat. Wendy is a money-wise individual. She scolds Seulgi every time she spends all her money for the love of her life, Pringles. One time while doing groceries for their movie night on Wendy’s house, Seulgi scooped ten cans of Pringles and put it on the cart, saying she will pay for it. Wendy was flabbergasted. Wendy said only one and put back the nine cans back. Seulgi insist and put the nine cans back to the cart. Wendy said it’s not healthy, a junk food, a garbage. Seulgi was taken aback to what Wendy said and ends up not buying at all. All through-out their movie night, Seulgi didn’t talk to Wendy. Wendy thinks she apologized to Seulgi using all the languages in the world but the bear is still mad. The next day, Seulgi woke up with a big plastic bag full of Pringles. Seulgi hugged Wendy tight, not letting go. Wendy turned purple and that’s when Seulgi released the hug. Wendy almost died for the lack of air. Wendy concluded to herself that “When there’s Pringles, then there’s a drooling Seulgi.”

 

“She didn’t? Wendy said she will earn big money for sure.”

 

Seulgi facepalmed herself. She forgot Wendy is also the business minded type. It is really like Wendy.

 

“All participants please proceed to your respective positions now. The competition will start in five minutes. I repeat, all participants please proceed to your respective positions now. The competition will start in five minutes.”

 

“Joohyun I need to go now. Are you comfortable in there?”

 

“Yes I am.” Irene smiled to her. How would Irene not be comfortable when the one who chose her seat in front was the bear. She even provided food and drinks for Irene. Heck, the bear is so caring eh?

 

“Okay.” Seulgi smiled.

 

Seeing the bear leaving, Irene calls her.

 

“Baby wait. I’ll give you a lucky charm.”

 

“Lucky charm?”

 

“Yes. Come closer.” She said because Irene can’t move forward because of the barrier. The game is held on a gymnasium.

 

Seulgi step closer.

 

“A little more.”

 

Another step.

 

“More.”

 

Another step.

 

“More.”

 

“Joohyun I can’t. I’m already hitting the barrier.” Seulgi chuckled.

 

“I want closer.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Like this.” Irene said and put her arms on the bear’s neck pulling her closer. Their so close that their foreheads touching, their nose are brushing to each other. Seulgi feels Irene’s breath hitting her lips. It smells like vanilla sweet. It’s driving her crazy. It’s also not helping when Irene is not breaking her stares from her.

 

“J-Joo—“

 

“Baby bear good luck.” Irene whispered and looked down on the bear’s lips. Seulgi gulped. She’s not anticipating but she closed her eyes tight. Irene leans and kissed the bear’s cheeks. Irene then released her hold from Seulgi, smiling.

 

Seulgi open her eyes and blink couple of times. She looked to Irene, confused.

 

“Why bear? You expect me to kiss you on the lips?” Irene smirked.

 

“N-no I—“

 

“Not yet. I’m saving it for the best. When you admit to yourself that you fall in love with me, then you can kiss me here.” Irene said pointing to her smirking lips and winks.

 

Seulgi blushed. She doesn’t know if the reason is the fall in love with me or the kiss me here part or either the two. Just thinking the idea making her blush madly.

 

“SEULGI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STANDING THERE? COME HERE ALREADY!” Mr. Choi yells.

 

Seulgi snaps out of her reverie.

 

“I-I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter