Bunny Mask

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi is on the faculty room taking the exams. She is sitting in an arm chair facing the professor. Everything is going smoothly. Even the Differential Equations she didn’t expect to answer half of the questions, she managed to complete it all. I need to thank Wendy after this.

 

The professor handed her the last exam she’s taking today. Taking a deep breath, she flipped the paper.

 

Let the real battle begin.

 

“Sometimes, you gotta be bold! Just rock the world~”

 

Seulgi is now conquering the subject that matters life and death to her. It is none other than, (drum rolls) Reinforced Concrete Design.

 

 “What the hell are you shouting about?! Just answer the goddamn paper!”

 

“Yes Mrs. Yoo. I’m sorry.”

 

Seulgi mentally face palmed herself. Why did I even say that catch phrase? I’m so gonna tell this to Wendy. Seulgi laughed and read the instruction.

 

Instruction: Blah blah blah blah blah..

 

Let’s proceed to the problem.

 

Examining the paper, Seulgi grins like an idiot.

 

Oh this exam consists of three problems only. This should be easy.

 

 

Or not.

 

 

Because when Seulgi tries to answer the paper, just in a snap of a finger, her grin turns to frown rapidly.

 

 

1.A rectangular beam has dimensions of 250 mm by 625 mm with an effective depth of 575mm and is reinforced with three 25 mm in diameter so that As= 1473 mm2 . The concrete cylinder strength fc’= 27.6 MPa and the tensile strength in bending (modulus of rupture) is 3.28 MPa. The yield point of the steel is 414.7 MPa. The beam carries a bending moment of 61 Kn.m. Es = 200000 MPa. Ec = 4700 fc’. Use Uncracked, transformed section method.

 

a.) Compute the concrete compression stress at the top.

b.) Compute the concrete tension stress at the bottom.

c.) Compute the stress in the steel.

 

all these stresses. I’m more stress than them.

 

Maybe I’ll skip and answer it later.

 

2.The concrete area of the pre cast beam is 1675 cm2 . If the beam is reinforced with As = 3-25 mm in diameter bars in the tension zone, find the moment of inertia of the uncracked transformed section.

 

I’ll hyperventilate in a moment. Trust me.

 

Maybe I’ll skip again.

 

3. A rectangular reinforced concrete beam with a width of 200 mm and an effective depth of 500 mm is subjected to a service moment of 120 Kn.m. The beam is reinforced with 4-25 mm diameter bars with a modular ratio n = 8. Compute the distance of the neutral axis from the top of the beam.

 

I have a feeling that my score will be neutral.

 

Seulgi tried to skip again. But to her dismay, there’s no next questions.

 

 

 

God, help me.

 

 

--

 

 

Seulgi walked out of the room with a disdain look in her face. She knows to herself she’s doomed. As in doomed. To the point that you just want to die right now and be a rock in the next life.

 

Seulgi fished out her phone to contact Wendy. Maybe Wendy can cheer her up a little. Hearing the call being picked up, Seulgi is the first one to speak.

 

“Wendddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyy.”

 

On the other line, Wendy can feel the distress in Seulgi’s voice. Normally, Seulgi doesn’t call her on her English name. Meaning something gone wrong.

 

“Seulgi-ya what happened?”

 

Seulgi now starts talking about the catch phrase and the exam. At the end, Seulgi answered all the questions, she’s just not sure. Wendy asked what are the problems and her answers. Seulgi respond what she remembers in the questions and her step by step solution on the paper. Listing down the given, Wendy solved the problems. After a while, she told Seulgi what’s her answers and the said girl is stunned. Seulgi said all her answers are the same as Wendy’s. She will never forget it because it’s the last subject she took. Wendy laughed and said she’s just being paranoid and to stop worrying anymore. Saying thank you and see you tomorrow to Wendy, Seulgi end the call. Seulgi is happily singing I am the champion down the hallway towards her locker.

 

A few feet away, Seulgi saw a girl in a white uniform slipping a note in her locker. Seulgi remembers what Amb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter