Loving U

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're my honey bunch, sugar plum, pumpie umpy umpkin, you're my sweetie pie~..."

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"What's the next again Joyie?"

 

"You're my cuppy cake, gum drop, snoo--"

 

"No, no, don't. I'll continue it." Yeri said waving her right hand in front of her same age classmate, Joy.

 

Of all the classmates Yeri have, Princess got too fond to Joy and vice-versa. At first, the two always bickers a lot. Most of it is because of Joy. There's one time when their teacher said to color their drawing books and Joy would go to Yeri's work and run her crayons in every possible way just to ruin Yeri's work. The baby squirtle was so annoyed she snatched Joy's work and did the same to her. In the end, they both end up crying, blaming each other at fault to their teacher. Or Joy would steal Yeri's pencil or eraser or papers or notebooks or crayons or anything just to meddle with her. The two were always the head ache of their teacher. It comes to the point where little squirtle told it to her Joohyun-unnie and the bunny comes to fetch Yeri the next day to talk to the little kid. Upon arriving the school, Irene saw her little sister waiting for her outside the gate. Irene asked little squirtle who the bully is and Yeri pointed the little chicken who was also waiting for her service not too far from them. Irene and Yeri approached the little kid.

 

"Hello I'm Irene, Yeri's older sister. What's your name?" Irene spoke in a serene voice.

 

The little girl glared at Irene before responding--

 

"Joy." She uttered coldly.

 

Irene bit her inner cheeks to stop herself from doing inappropriate things to a kid. It ticks Irene off how this little kid answers her in a rude manner. Trying to calm herself down, Irene a deep breath and exhaled softly.

 

"I see. So Joy, my sister said you were bad to her? Is it true?"

 

The little kid fidgets in her feet and avoided eye contact.

 

"I.. I just wanted to be friends with Yeri. But I dunno how to." She gloomily said.

 

Irene stifles a laugh.

 

"So you were bad to my sister because you wanted to be friends with her but you don't know how to?"

 

"Y-Yes." The little girl admits.

 

Irene can't help it and burst out laughing. The two kids just stare at her, clueless. All these fights happened because of one kid wanting to be friends to another. How silly and cute at the same time!

 

"Okay from now on you two are friends. Is it alright with you Princess?"

 

Yeri nodded her head in agreement.

 

"You two shake hands."

 

The two little kids shake hands.

 

"No more fights between you two okay?"

 

"Okay." Yeri and Joy said in unison.

 

Since then, every day, every attending prep school, the two little kids are inseparable.

 

"You're my cuppy cake, gum drop, snookums snookums, you're.. the apple of my eye. And I love you so and I want you to know that I'm always be right here. And I love to sing sweet songs for you, because you are so ddddeeeeaaaaaarrrrr~"

 

The two little kids are standing in front of the school gate waiting for their service to pick them up.

 

"It's your happy song right? Are you happy?" Joy said clutching at the straps of her bag pack.

 

"Yes because Bear-unnie will fetch me today!" Yeri said cheerfully.

 

"Bear-unnie? Who's that?"

 

"Bear-unnie is Joohyun-unnie's girlfriend."

 

"Joohyun-unnie? It's Irene-unnie's korean name right? What is girlfriend?"

 

"Joohyun-unnie said it's like Mommy and Daddy but they are not married yet."

 

"Oh! Oh! I know that! Mommy said it's called lovers."

 

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh. I get it now!"

 

"Wait a minute.. You said Joohyun-unnie has a bear girlfriend. Joohyun-unnie's lover is a wild animal?" Joy's mind is filled with Irene and a literal grizzly bear you see in the forest. Joy cringes at the idea.

 

Meanwhile, Yeri's thought were Seulgi who is sleeping on the couch peacefully in Irene's room before she left for school.

 

"Yes Joohyun-unnie's lover is a bear." Yeri nodded to herself.

 

Joy's eyes widen in horror.

 

"It must have been super scary." Joy hugs herself and shivers.

 

Yeri sceptically looks at Joy.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

Yeri then recognizes the black Mercedes S class coupe approaching towards them.

 

"Lookie! Lookie! Joohyun-unnie is here! I'll introduce you to Bear-unnie!" Yeri said pulling Joy's arm to look at the car.

 

The grizzly bear thingy is still in Joy's mind. It gives her chills down the spine.

 

"N-No thanks. I don't want to die yet. Say to Joohyun-unnie my farewell. It's nice knowing her even in a short period of time."

 

Yeri narrows her eyes in a thin manner to Joy.

 

"You know what? You're weird."

 

The car halts in front of the two kids. Joy covers her eyes to hide away from the Grizzly bear (As if it would work out though. Let alone the four years old thought. So cute!). To Joy's dismay, the figure of Irene and another girl exits from the car.

 

"Princess!"

 

"Bear-unnie!"

 

Irene is the one who calls her little sister right after she exits the car but all Yeri likes is Seulgi, running to her first. Irene watches how Seulgi bend down and catch Yeri. Seulgi then lifts Yeri in her arms.

 

"Yeri I'm hurt. I called you first and you run to Seulgi instead." Irene dramatically puts her right arm to her chest.

 

Yeri cutely giggles.

 

"I'm sorry Joohyun-unnie. I'm so excited to see Bear-unnie again!"

 

"Ah-- Princess you're so cute! I'll forgive you if you give Joohyun-unnie a kiss~"

 

Yeri reaches for Irene and she kisses her on the cheeks. Seulgi smiles to herself while enjoying the sweet scene.

 

Damn, Bae Family is so cute. I'm gonna die~

 

"Bear-unnie I missed you~" Yeri encircles her arms to Seulgi's neck. She rests her head on Seulgi's right shoulder.

 

Seulgi chuckles.

 

"I missed you too Princess. Where did you get the bear-unnie though?"

 

"From Joohyun-unnie!" Yeri pulls away from encircling her hands to Seulgi's neck and points her index finger to Irene.

 

"And you know Bear-unnie when you were sleeping, Joohyun-unnie and I ki--" Irene covers Yeri's mouth to stop the little squirtle from spilling the beans (kissing baby bear without knowing).

 

"Ki?"

 

"It's nothing ha-ha-ha-ha" Irene laugh nervously. Princess you're so dead later!

 

Joy decided to intrude the "Oh-so-good-family-bonding-together-we-all-forgot-one-cute-little-kid-is-still-here" scheme.

 

"Ehem." Joy fake coughs.

 

The three diverts their attention to the little chicken.

 

"Oh I forgot about you Joyie!"

 

"No you didn't." Joy crosses her arms on her chest and rolls her eyes.

 

Yeri giggles.

 

"Bear-unnie this is Joy, Joy this is Bear-unnie." Yeri said gesturing the two to each other.

 

"Hello. I'm Kang, Seulgi." Seulgi eye smiles to the little chicken.

 

Joy is only staring up at Seulgi. The resemblance of a bear is strong-- from the eyes, to her nose, down to her lips. It says it all.

 

"Seulgi-unnie you really look like a bear." Joy said in astonishment.

 

Seulgi chuckles.

 

"Am I?"

 

"Yes you are." Irene confirms and lifts Joy in her arms.

 

"When will arrive your service sweetie?"

 

"I dont kn-- Ohh there here!" Joy points out to the black Rolls Royce Phantom approaching from behind.

 

"You can put me down now Irene-unnie." Irene oblige and puts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter