036

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Any updates for us?" Seongwoo nudged Jihoon whom standing beside him.

Jihoon blushed over the question, "Well," He showed his eye smile before rubbed the back of his neck, "I think it's a success?"

"Really?" Samuel felt happy for his friend. Well he means, his new friend. He still in his way to get know the boy but he knows Jihoon is really a great person.

Daehwi joined the conversation, "So you and Sejeong," He chuckled, "You guys are something now?" Jihoon nodded his head, "That's amazing," He spoke the words in English and gives an applause to the boy.

"What kind of celebration do we have today?" Somi asked as she took a sit beside Samuel.

"It's day-1 for Jihoon and Sejeong," Samuel said with his eyes on Somi.

Somi couldn't believe her own ears, "Wait what?" She stuttered, "Can you repeat that perhaps?" 

"Jihoon and Sejeong, they're dating," Samuel repeat his words again.

"Who's dating who?" And this time, Doyeon came into the dining room and naturally took a sit beside Seongwoo.

Samuel sighed, "Are you really going to make me repeating things?" 

All of them laughed to his words, "I think it's better for him to say it by himself," Sejeong joined the group and took a sit beside Jihoon.

"Where's Yoojung?" Daehwi asked when he couldn't see his girl anywhere. Everyone is already here except for Yoojung.

The girls shrugged to her question, "There she is," Samuel pointed out to the girl who was walking towards them.

"Yah, Choi Yoojung," Daehwi whined, "Why are you so late? I miss you already," He complained and all of the kids in the house boo-ing him.

Yoojung slowly hit the boy's back, "Behave yourself, Lee Daehwi," She said before she sits beside the boy, "So is there anything we need to know?"

Sejeong looked at Jihoon as Yoojung said that. All of the girls were curious at the moment since they weren't there when Jihoon announced the good news.

"We're dating," Jihoon grabbed Sejeong's hand and interlinked their fingers before showing it to people.

All of them gave an applause to the couple, "Congratulations," They started to sing the congratulation song for them.

"Should we at least celebrate the new couple?" Daehwi gave a suggestion.

The kids quickly agreed with it, "We should really do it," Yoojung support her boyfriend's idea.

"So, any idea?"

They're giving some thoughts on the best thing they could do for now,

"What about barbecue?" 

Everyone agreed with the suggestion right away. Who could refuse it when it comes to eat? 

"Then, let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter