012

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Yoojung," Someone called her name as she answered the call.

"So what's up?" Yoojung quickly asked as she's too curious about what's happening over there.

"Well, Daehwi is fine. But Doyeon... She really looks like she's going to get mad anytime at the moment," Somi gave reports to Yoojung.

Daehwi is fine? What does it mean by Daehwi is fine? Daehwi didn't even try to call her anything and Somi said he's fine? Wow. This boy somehow really trying to bring her nerve up.

"I talked to Seungwoo and he looked so happy after seeing Doyeon. Seems like he really loves her at some point," Yoojung said to her but she didn't know there's someone who actually overheard her conversation with Somi.

"We both know Doyeon still loves Seongwoo. Well, they love each other but what can we do if their parents opposed their relationship. We can just give support, not more than that though," Not even a surprise, those words coming out from Somi.She really matured and know how to solve a problem, no matter how complicated it is.

"I know that," Yoojung sighed. She can't really think about Doyeon at the moment, as her mind is full with a guy named Lee Daehwi. She could just agree with everything Somi said...

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't talk about this to you now. You must be really stress because of Daehwi right?" Somi said when she realized Yoojung didn't really give respond to her words like she usually did. She always add on the solution that has been said by Somi but this time, she just agree with it and didn't talk more than 5 words.

"Kind of?" She paused and sighed, "I don't know what the hell is wrong with him... And I can't even blame him for anything."

"Chill okay? I will try my best over here for both of you," Somi assured Yoojung but Yoojung wasn't sure whether it will be alright or not. Somehow Daehwi is so hard to persuade...

"Okay," Yoojung replied, "Talk to you later." Yoojung ended the call as the bell ring showed the next class going to start soon. She fastened her walk as she looked at her watch on her left wrist. She's going to be late for class. Only then she saw Jihoon and Seongwoo walking towards the class but in opposite direction as hers. That's only when she could breath in peace.

Jihoon waved her hand to the girl as he saw Yoojung. Yoojung replied it with a slight smile and entered the class before taking her seat. Jihoon who was just entered the class, took his seat too which is right beside Yoojung. He looked at Yoojung as he sit. He looked like he's going to say something but hesitating. Yoojung who realized that then turned her face to look at him and raised both of her eyebrows.

"Is there anything you want to say?" Yoojung asked but then Jihoon quickly shook his head. How is he going to ask about what is her problem that she looks s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter