020

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Daehwi, I could explain it," She grabbed the boy's hand as he left the house as soon as she saw Jihoon and Yoojung earlier.

They looked so happy... He thought.

"Explain on what?" He snapped his hand from her grip before turned around and looked at her girl.

Yoojung was looking at him with an obvious fear expression as if she really did something wrong. "It's," She stuttered, losing words on what she should say to the boy.

"You have nothing to say," He sarcastically smiled, "Because I saw it by myself, you couldn't even deny it anymore," He made a statement.

At this moment, both of them know there's nothing they could do other than... Let's skip that word. Yoojung might burst into tears if Daehwi ever said that word right now. She wished, he will never said those words, not now or later.

Yoojung lowered her head, looking to the ground because she has no guts to see the boy's face at the moment. 

"Daehwi," A voice called out for his name. Daehwi looked at the direction of the voice and rolled his eyes.

"Aren't you going to introduce your new boyfriend to me?" Daehwi sarcastically asked the question to Yoojung.

"It wasn't like what you think," Jihoon tried to explain the situation to Daehwi even if he knows it's almost impossible for Daehwi to believe in him. 

"I don't need any explanation from you, though?" Daehwi said while looking at Jihoon, "I need an explanation from her," Daehwi grabbed Yoojung's hand quite hard till the girl groaned in pain.

"Daehwi," Yoojung couldn't control her tears anymore as she lifted her head up just to see Daehwi was clenching his teeth while having his eyes straight looking at Jihoon as if he's going to kill Jihoon anytime soon.

"Let her hand go," Jihoon gave a warning to Daehwi, "I know you're mad at her but that doesn't mean it could be a ticket for you to hurt her," He said.

Daehwi rolled his eyes, "Are you afraid that I might hurt your girlfriend?" 

"For the nth times, she is not my girlfriend," Jihoon stern with his words, "She loves you Daehwi. So, please stop." He begged.

"Love?" He smirked, "Are you sure that she loves me and not you?"

"Lee Daehwi!" She snapped her hand from Daehwi's grip and passed a glare to the boy with her puffy eyes, "I know you're mad at me and I admit that it's my fault."

"Yoojung," Jihoon tried to stop whatever going to come out from Yoojung's mouth cause he knows it will only bring disaster in their relationship.

"Stop it, Jihoon," She shut the boy's mouth, "I told you right. No matter what I told him, he will not believe in me. I know him better than you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter