019

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Why do I think it's over between us?" Yoojung complained to Jihoon who actually come to her house today for a dinner.

"What do you mean by that?" Jihoon frowned when she asked that thing to him, "Wait, is it about Daehwi?"

She sighed. Totally couldn't deny it. She took out her phone from her sweater pocket and unlocked it. She scrolled on her gallery then showed a picture to Jihoon.

"What is this?" Jihoon took the phone from her hand and looked at it, "It's us?" Yoojung nodded. "Where did you get this picture?" She shrugged to the question. "Did someone give it to Daehwi?" She nodded again. "Can you at least speak to me?" She sighed.

"Sorry," She quietly said. "I just can't think of anyone who would do that to both of us," She explained, "Look, I transferred just a week ago and this happened. I barely know people in the school, how can they even know about me?"

"Human, Yoojung. You're dealing with human right now." Jihoon said, "Human is scary. You couldn't know what's on their mind. Not at all."

"But who the hell want to do this to me?" Yoojung whined, "Because of this stupid picture, Daehwi basically trust the girl more than me," Jihoon cut her words.

He frowned, "Wait, what girl?" He asked. "Do you mean there's someone else between your relationship and him?" She nodded. "Damn. This is bad."

"I know..." She sighed for the nth times, "I tried to stay rational but I am not there for him. I couldn't even see what the hell he did over there."

"So is he," Jihoon said, "Look, if I was him, probably I would do the same thing. Who the hell going to be happy when they saw his girlfriend picture with another guy while holding hand?"

"B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter