031

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I am so frickin excited for today!" Doyeon said with Somi by her side. They're walking together towards the designated place by Jihoon. They need to be there before 10am and now it's only 8am. So they're quite early somehow.

While they're on their way there, Doyeon could see a figure she really knows was standing near the 7-eleven, He was having a bottle of mineral water in his hand, "Ong!" She shouted and the boy turned his head around before smiled.

Doyeon left Somi behind and approached Seongwoo. She put her arms around Seongwoo's, "What are you doing here?" Doyeon asked to the boy.

"Well," Seongwoo just simply showed the bottle of water to Doyeon.

Doyeon couldn't left her smile behind when she saw Seongwoo. She's really happy that she has Seongwoo by her side. But of course, her family still didn't know about her relationship with Seongwoo yet. She bet Seongwoo's family too didn't know about them.

World War III might happen if they ever know about their relationship. But somehow, at the end, they need to be honest to their family. By hook or by crook. For now, just let them enjoy the moment they could have as a couple.

"Let's go," Doyeon dragged Seongwoo away and walked together with him, leaving Somi behind.

The truth behind this tragedy would be; Doyeon forgot that Somi exists as soon as she saw Seongwoo.

Somi was playing her phone when Doyeon talked to Seongwoo. She just felt like she shouldn't disturb the couple but as soon as she lifted her head up. Both of them were already out of her vision. They're nowhere to be seen. Somi sighed, "Am I being abandoned now?" She muttered alone.

She was about to turn on the GPS on her smartphone when suddenly the screen went dark, "," She cursed. She realized that she didn't charge her phone last night nor bring her powerbank because she thought she could just borrow it from someone else.

"This thing ain't happening to me," She denied the reailty.

No matter what it is, she n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter