003

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A knock on the door...

"That must be Daehwi," She said, in an excited tone.

"My daughter is going for a date today." Her mom said, teasing me. "But don't get home too late dear." She put a kiss on her little girl's forehead and walked her to the door.

She opened the door and could see Daehwi with a nice blue-checkered shirt and black jeans, he totally looks cool in it. Well, when will he even look sloppy? He is the most fashionable person in our school though.

"Oh, my son-in-law, you're here." Mum's words got her boy blushed.

"Mum, stop it, he's blushing," She said and put on her shoes. Oh, she's not that typical girl who will wear heels for a date, a pair of her favourite sneakers will be fine, or to be exact her couple shoes with him.

"So, Mrs. Choi, can I bring your little princess out today?" He asked for permission, little thing Yoojung liked about him. He never forgets to ask for permission every single time he wanted to take her out.

"Of course dear. Just take care of her well. She's our only daughter you know." To know that her mom is 100% fine with their relationship, that's more than enough. There's nothing else she could ask for.

"Sure." He smiled and offered his hand for her. "So, let's go my princess?"

Yoojung giggled. "No time to waste." She take his hand and walked out from the house. Yoojung waved her hand to her mom who was looking at them from the door.

 

✰✰✰✰✰

 

"So what are we going to do tonight?" Daehwi asked the girl while his fingers tightly linked with hers.

"Anything you want," Yoojung said.

As long as she's with him. Everything will be great.

"Anything I want will be anything you want," Seems like this kind of talk wouldn't stop anytime soon.

"Okay, kiddo. I feel like going to... I don't know? I have a lot on my mind. I don't know which one I should choose." Yoojung have no idea what she's trying to say at the moment.

"I can see that you're confused with yourself. Never mind, just follow me." He gave up. Her words always won over him.

"Should be that from the start." Yoojung winked and giggled.

"Do you even know how much I will miss you when you're gone?" He stopped and looked deeply into Yoojung's eyes, trying to find his reflection in her eyes.

"And what about me?" she couldn't look straight into his eyes. It's ust... She felt really weak for the first time. She couldn't even imagine, today would be the last time she saw him. After this, it will be really hard for her to see him. To be in Busan tomorrow, probably the worst nightmare she could ever imagine now.

"Okay, stop. We couldn't get the best day for both of us if we continue acting like this." Daehwi noticed the difference in Yoojung's voice tone and decided to stop all the drama that they're planning to start.

"Glad that you actually realize that. Where are we going now?" She flashed a really bright smile to him, telling to herself that everything is going to be okay, maybe not to that extent to what she hoped for; obviously, she would wish for her parents to let me stay in Seoul which will never happen. But at least, Daehwi and her could have the best moment among all of the best memories they had. And that will be tonight.

"Just follow me."

So Yoojung decided to follow his footsteps. They’re supposed to have snow by now. People have been saying if you experienced your first snow with someone, that someone will be your destiny. And basically, she was secretly hoping for snow to come out today so that Daehwi and she will be inseparable even if they're far apart.

That's what Yoojung hoped for.

They walked side by side with their fingers linked to each other. This moment... she wonder when she can get these back. She knows she was supposed to stay positive if she really believe in him but...

For hef to be in Busan and he's in Seoul. Yoojung wouldn't know how both of them could handle it well. They've never been apart, not even for a day. Okay maybe sometimes when she was having a holiday out of the country, but you couldn't imagine how many times thet have been video calling each other for a day. Like almost for 24 hours straight? Right, that's probably exaggerating.

To be honest, like really, if I am going, to be honest right now, I don't trust Daehwi. I know I sound like a jerk right now but... I just don't know. I lost in my own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter