028

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"So what's up?" The girls decided to sleep at Yoojung's room today and surprisingly Sejeong joined them as well. Sejeong who was originally friendly to everone; obviously could befriend with Somi and Doyeon in short span of time.

All of the eyes fell on Doyeon who stayed quiet ever since she's back with Seongwoo besides her. Both of them didn't say anything and Seongwoo excused himself as soon as he sent Doyeon to Yoojung's house as if there's something happened between them.

"What?" Doyeon's cheeks were obviously blushing at the moment as she said that.

Sejeong slightly nudge Doyeon while letting out a sneaky smile, "Ey, there's something happened between the two of you right?" She teased the girl.

Both Somi and Yoojung waited for the next words from Doyeon patiently. They know somehow Doyeon would eventually tell them about it. Like it's Doyeon though, she could never hide her feelings alone. She always talked about it.

"I think I'm going to restart everything back," She said as she bit her lowered lips; probably she felt like it's embarrassing to talk about her love story with them.

Somi chuckled, "Wow, finally Doyeon admitted that she loves Seongwoo," She claimed.

"She always do right?" It's Yoojung's turn to tease the girl.

Sejeong on the other side looked at them with a mixed feelings. So, they ended up together, again, right? She talked to herself, "I need to go to toilet for a while," She said and the three of them nodded their head.

"You need to walk straight and turn right,"

Sejeong leave the room and made her way to the toilet. She sighed as soon as she closed the door. She walked towards the toilet with a weak step. She twisted the door knob and entered the toilet.

She looked at her reflection on the mirror and smiled, "It's okay, Sejeong," She told her reflection, "You just need to act like you're okay," Sejeong sighed and washed her face before making her way back to the room.
 

✰✰✰✰✰
 

"Guys, I think it's about the time for me to tell you about this," Somi started the conversation with nervous expressi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter