001

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Everything is fine between Yoojung and Daehwi. Not until the day my dad needs to transfer to Busan because of his stupid work.

"Mum, please, let me stay in Seoul. I'm begging." She said.

"I'm sorry but we couldn't leave you alone here. You're our only daughter, we couldn't live without you." Her mom tried to persuade her.

Yeah, I know it to be the only child in your family. Sigh.

"But mom, what about Daehwi? What about all of my friends here? Doyeon? Somi? How am I supposed to leave them behind?" A bead of tears started to coming out from her eyes as soon as Daehwi's name slipped out from her mouth. She could never imagine living a day without him by her side.

"I'm sorry that we can't help you, sweetheart. But we will give you a week to spend enough time with them." Mum slowly put her into her embrace and caressed Yoojung's hair.

"I need forever to get that enough time." She was still sobbing in her arms.

It's going to be hard for me...


✰✰✰✰✰

 

The next day at school,

"Good morning sunshine!" Daehwi poked the girl's cheek. Yoojung stayed silent.

"Wait, why did you look so different today? Are you sick? Yoojung?" Daehwi put his hand on her forehead to measure her temperature.

"Don't be silly kiddo. I am totally fine." Her lips formed a slight smile to indicate that she was fine while taking his hand off from her cheek.

"I am so not going to believe you." He ruffled the girl's hair and sat beside her. "Now tell me. What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

Yoojung looked at him and smile. I wonder when I can see this face again once I transfer to Busan.

Will everything be okay?

She would miss everything about him. His face, his smile, his laugh, his lame jokes or even his existence itself. She could say she has never been so happy, not until he came into her life. Yoojung's life would be dull till now if it wasn't because of him.

Thanks to her two silly best friends that got them together.

Yoojung will never regret her decision for letting him in. Never.

"Yoojung?" He called her name as there's no answer coming from the girl.

"I'm okay, Daehwi. Oh God. Please, stop doing that face. I don't think I could handle it. I'm dying." His cute face really kills her at the moment.

"That's mean I've been killing you since forever... How come you still alive?" He said, jokingly.

"Because you're the reason for me to stay alive." Yoojung let out a wink.

"Oh, . Okay, I lose." Daehwi put his head on the table. "That's so cute, I can't handle it."

She laughed. I wonder how I can live without him. Still wondering and forever will.

And...

Should I tell him about it or just leave without anyone knowing?

 

✰✰✰✰✰

 

"Hey Yoojung, what about going to our favorite cafe today?" Doyeon asked.

"Doyeon, for God sake, we're there for every single day." Somi rolled her eyes.

"You're right Somi." Yoojung simply laughed. "Um, but... can I bring Daehwi with me today?"

"Are you crazy?!" Doyeon shouted maiing Yoojung startled. "Of course you can bring the cutest guy in this school to join us!"

"Behave yourself, Kim Doyeon. People are looking at us." Somi said when she realized all the eyes in the cafe were on them right now.

Some of them just simply shook their head, some of them whispered to each other like they're talking bad about them, and some of them did not even care about it.

"Okay, sorry." Doyeon giggled. "Oh, there he goes. That's your dream guy." Doyeon pointed out to the entrance.

All of us turned around and could see Daehwi was standing at the door while smiling.

Oh God, this boy. He should know that his smile could kill all the girls in this school. Sigh. Yoojung looked around just to see that every single eye was on him right now, girls of course.

"Choi Yoojung!" He called for his girl's name.

And there you go; all the girls started to pout and complained about why the hell they're not the one who was with Daehwi. Well, they couldn't deny that we're probably the cutest couple in school.

"Guys, I gotta go," Yoojung said.

"Like we care." Somi rolled her eyes. "Okay joking. See you in class, I guess." She giggled.

She walked through the café

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter