021

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It has been exactly a week since she sent the message. No reply. There's no reply from him. He hasn't read the message too. Yoojung sighed as she looked at her phone.

"Still no reply," She muttered alone under her breath and smiled. She put her phone away and tried to focus on the class but failed. She turned her attention to her deskmate, Jihoon. He was having his head on table; probably sleeping like he usually did.

Jihoon has been ignoring her for the whole week too. She had no idea what the hell he said to Daehwi that both of them decided to ignore Yoojung for the whole week.

"Jihoon," She tried to call for his name, "Park Jihoon," She quietly called his name.

Jihoon kept shaking his head as he said he didn't want to lift his head up. 

Yoojung sighed, "No," She paused and whispered into his ears, "The teacher is looking at you, now."

He automatically lifted his head up and straighten his body right away when he heard that. He looked infront but there's no one; no teacher nor anyone. He passed a glare to Yoojung who was secretly laughing beside her.

He actually realized that he has been ignoring the girl for the whole week. Just, he didn't feel like he wants to talk to the girl. He didn't know why. Just.
 

✰✰✰✰✰
 

"Where is Jihoon?" Sejeong asked when she couldn't see Jihoon anywhere around them when they're supposed to have lunch now.

Yoojung shrugged; showing that she refused to answer the question. Sejeong turned her attention towards Seongwoo who was having his meal without worry over anything. Seongwoo stop chewing on his food when he realized the stare given by Sejeong.

"I don't know," He paused; gulping his food, "He said he has something to do during lunch."

Sejeong simply nodded and take the first bite on the sandwich she bought just now, "Yoojung, you're so quiet today," She made a statement.

"Yeah, you're so quiet," Seongwoo agreed with the girl's words. Yoojung hasn't been talking too much; for the whole week basically. He has no guts to ask what's wrong with the girl so he was kind of glad that Sejeong asked it first.

Yoojung who was spacing out; slowly turned her attention towards both of her friends, "Yes?" She answered; totally has zero connection with what they have been saying since the start.

"Wow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter