035

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"What do you mean by that?" Sejeong's eyes widened to a maximum size when she heard the sudden confession by Jihoon.

Jihoon chuckled, "You're blushing," Sejeong quickly cupped both of her cheeks when Jihoon . She could feel that her cheeks were burning up at that moment, "Let's move on," Jihoon said and continued the game by spinning the bottle.

Sejeong has been staying quiet thoughout the game. Only when her turn arrived, she will react to things. She constantly stared Jihoon whenever she got the chance. Jihoon likes her? What a surprise though? Like how? And why? Why did Jihoon likes her? Ugh, he's probably Sejeong. Wake up, girl, it's just a game.

After 2 hours playing the silly truth or dare game, all of them were already exhausted. Doyeon and Somi was the first one to excuse themselves and entered their own room. Daehwi and Yoojung decided to take a stroll around the park near the house since it has been a long time since they spent their time together. Well you know, Yoojung in Busan and Daehwi in Seoul. So they rarely get times to meet each other. For Jihoon, Samuel,  and Seongwoo, they decided to sit inront of the television and watched a movie. Sejeong? Probably she's in her room. No one see her aftr the game though.

"Is there anything happen between you and Sejeong?" Seongwoo asked as they locked their eyes at the movie aired on the television.

Jihoon chuckled, "Why everyone was so curious about that? It's just a game though," He tried to hide his feelings though he really meant his words just now.

"Stop lying, Jihoon. Yoojung told us everything," Jihoon gulped upon the words. He looked at Samuel as if he's asking, 'Seriously?' but then he smiled.

"It's so obvious right?" He scratched his head out of embarrassement, "But I guess Sejeong thought my confession is just part of a game," He complained.

Seongwoo sighed, "Dude, then just confess again," He suggested.

Jihoon pouted, "You're saying as if confessing is an easy to do," He whined, "Do you even know how much of courage I need to gather to say that simple three words, 'I like you'," Jihoon paused, "It's really not easy to do that," He sighed.

Samuel rolled his eyes, "You said as if we never did the confession thing. Just go to her room and asked her for a walk or something," He's getting annoyed with the situation because he couldn't focus on the movie at the moment.

"But," 

"Park Jihoon, you're disturbing me right now. I need to focus on the movie!" He ended up scolding the boy. It's the latest movie, Maze Runner: The Death Cure. He has been waiting the movie for in two years so he needs concentration to watch it.

Jihoon whined, "Okay, okay," He put the pillow on his lap aside and went upstairs to get to Sejeong's room.

As soon as he reached her room, he knocked on the door, "Sejeong," He called out for her name but there's no answer. That's when he decided to go out and find for the girl. She might be lost or something. It's her first tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter