023

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Yoojung asked in confusion. She was really clueless. She had no idea on what happened here. Not at all.

"Daehwi planned all of this for you," Jihoon answered Yoojung's question in Daehwi's behalf.

Yoojung frowned both of her eyebrows, "I don't understand," She said.

"Daehwi planned this surprise birthday for you," Somi explained to the girl who looks so clueless at that moment.

Plan? What? A birthday party? After a week, he appeared out of sudden to do a surprise birthday party? What a joke though? He ignored her for the whole week with no news at all but then one day he appeared just to say that he planned a birthday party for her? 

What a prankster though?

On top of that Jihoon is his accomplice? So Jihoon ignored her for the whole week for the same reason then? Seriously? What the hell? No matter how many time she thinks about it, it doesn't make sense.

How can Daehwi thought that this surprise could settle all the things she gave her for a whole week? How can that ever heal her wound heart that has been hurting for the whole week? And the fact he never tried to call nor text her; hurts her so much.

If Daehwi thought Yoojung isn't affected by what happened a week ago; he's wrong. He is so wrong. Yoojung is deeply affected by the fight till she couldn't think straight for the whole week. The teachers too realized how lost she is when she's in class. How she couldn't focus in the class for the whole week...

Call her annoying cause she is. To think about Daehwi might giving up on her; scared her so much. When he decided to ignore her after Yoojung sent the text totally make her thinks that it's really over between them.

Oh, she should move on soon.

But now he's here right infront of her but he couldn't say anything. He kept quiet. He stayed quiet. Yoojung was waiting for any words coming out from his mouth but there's none. He won't say anything as if he did nothing wrong.

"Do you guys think this is some kind of joke?" Yoojung clenched her fist and went upstairs; get into her room and slammed the door.

All of them stunned. They have nothing to say after seeing Yoojung behave like that, "Okay, can anyone explain to me what is wrong with Yoojung?" Her mum asked as she never see her daughter acted like that. She swifted the looks to her daughter's boyfriend, "Daehwi?"

Daehwi had his head lowered down; looking on the groung while clenching his fist and grinting his teeth as if he tried so hard to hold back his tears at the moment.

When there's no response given by Daehwi, her mum said, "Okay, I don't know what happened between Yoojung and Daehwi but all I need to know you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter