Mark Tuan

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seven now Mark, was called to Hayle office, he had two free days after leaving the clinic, that where giving to rest which Mark mostly used to recover from his sudden memory comeback, he suffered from extreme head ache but now he remembers everything perfectly.
At the beginning the sudden memories made him feel uneasy but today he feels better, he was discharged from the clinic were he spend just one night And then spend two days resting at home. Of course he got the visits of Alice, Oscar, Hayle and many other co-workers who understood the pain he was feeling from the recovery of his memories but that wasn't all the pain he felt at that moment.
They understand him and gave him reassurance that everything's was gonna be fine, they are nice people. He spend his free days sleeping and thinking about Jinyoung, every time he close his eyes to sleep dreams of Jinyoungs haunt him but when he is awake the memories fill his mind, not even dead has he forgot Jinyoung.
How is he? What if he needs him? When he was at the clinic not even knowing when his watch was take from him, he doesn't even know who did it and now he doesn't hold any connection with Jinyoung. "I want to see you" Mark thought.

Mark went to Hayle office as he was told, she mentioned about something important they had to talk and he could already picture what that was, he knocked the door of Hayle office.

"Its open" Hayle said behind the door, she was sitting in a chair and shifting through the whole office on her office chair while moving papers and stuff.
"If you're busy I'll come back later"
"No, no, no, just wait a second" she continue to move around so Mark stood awkwardly in a corner trying not to get in her way.
"Soo let's talk about your job" Hayle said putting herself behind her desk "feeling better?"
"Kind of..." Mark planned to ask at the end of the reunion, he tried to keep it down for a while at least at the end of the conversation but he needed to get it out of his chest "how is Jinyoung" Marks lips moved without his permission.
Hayle raised her eyes and scanned Mark.
"That's why we are here" she smiled, she took a folder on her desk and started to look trough his content.
"So do you wanna get back to works?"
"Yes!" Mark answered immediately.
"There's just one problem, you are gonna get somebody else assigned" Hayle mumbled without raising her eyes.
"Why?" Mark asked. Hayle placed the folder in front of Mark.
"They noticed your presence a little to much, that's partially our fault, clients are choosed randomly so we couldn't help it that you got somebody you know however in your case everything is kind of complicated" Hayle explained.
"I don't understand"
"Well you broke a lot of rules"
"eh?"
Hayle signalized in the folder a page with the faults Mark made.
"You spoke with a kid, Daehan, a little bit to much, hopefully he wont remember it when he grows up and also, you touched him" Hayle closed the folder.
"I though It wouldn't mind" Mark mumbled
"Normally it wouldn't mind but!!! Our presence shouldn't be know and Jinyoung is more than sure that you touched him"
Mark sat in silence not knowing what to say "I'm sorry" Mark lowered his head.
"It's okay, who could have know he would recognize you from a small touch, that must be the power of love or something like that" Hayle giggled but soon stopped noticing Mark expression  "soooo here's my offer" Hayle took the folder in front of Mark and placed on a huge pile "We have a lot of clients you can have a new one assigned right now or..." She moved the folder to a smaller pile in her desk "You can also work in the office for a while until you feel better, a little bit of help wouldn't be bad" she smiled warmly.
"What about Jinyoung?"
"He is not y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter