If I were alive...

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 36
Park Jinyoung 23 years old. This week there was nothing new, he goes out of his room more often, he plays with Daehan and talks with Yeeun everyday. He even returned to writing, as apparently that is his hobby, but it seems he doesn't write anything special. He is eating normally, and taking bath regularly, blue lights turn on just at nights and nightmares keep happening but on a really lower number of times. As for the suicidal though its been 2 days without the light turning on, the longest time after a few days ago when there was a full day.
Seven

The days passes fast as the feelings are growing. After that dream Seven started to dream of things like that more often and he decided he has put a distance to Jinyoung. No matter how much the blue lights turn on he won't sleep again in Jinyoung's house.
Daehan has become Seven's accomplice and he would even said that Yeeun has been of great help too.
As the days passed Jinyoung has become more and more beautiful to Seven eyes, even if he knows he shouldn't he keeps staring at Jinyoung while smiling like a dumb and now what makes him more afraid is the idea of not seeing Jinyoung again. Once Jinyoung is cured of all worry, Seven won't be needed anymore and his presence won't be welcomed anymore, however that's his purpose, that's what he wanted right?

As for his feelings Seven is afraid of asking if this feeling are normal, maybe this will happen with everyone he will take care of in the future or is it that Jinyoung special... He doesn't know, the idea of leaving Jinyoung seems painful for him but just seeing Jinyoung smile from afar is enough for Seven, at least for now.

"Jinyoung we need to discuss some matters" Yeeun said while Jinyoung was coloring the draw of a dog with Daehan
"About what?"
"About marriage.." Seven froze and apparently Jinyoung also did.
"They postpone it because of.... You know why, but my family is putting pressure again and I don't know what to say to them..." Yeeun tears started to flow.

"Is she marrying Jinyoung I thought they were siblings, maybe cousins, but a couple they don't look like that" Seven thought.
Jinyoung stood up and hugged Yeeun " I'll marry you but...  I need more time" Jinyoung voice broke. He hugged Yeeun tightly as if he wanted to convey his feelings through the hug.
Daehan stood up and hugged both "don't cry, uncle wouldn't want that, right uncle?" Daehan looked around waiting an answers from Seven but he stayed in silence.
"I know he wouldn't" Yeeun broke the hug and cleaned her tears.
"I won't pressure you, I know what you lost and I know is not easy to get over a lose like that so take your time" she smiled.
In that moment, that scene made Seven realize it, Seven knew that was the best for Jinyoung. This woman was perfect for him it was nice and warm, really caring and understanding without mentioning how beautiful she is. She will be a perfect wife and an awesome mother, she could give Jinyoung beautiful baby's a things he couldn't and probably won't be able never not just because he is dead but because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter