We meet again

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I haven’t always made the right decisions up to now… Whether I was right, or whether I was wrong, may not even matter in the first place. However, running up against my sins like this– all of the choices I’ve made up to this point– today, being able to die for someone– is something I’m glad for… – Irimi Kaya

 

 

 

When was the last time Mark felt this calm. Life, if he can call it that, has been nothing more but a calm and pacific time since a month ago. He can say gave up. Its not like he already forgot or like doesn't love Jinyoung anymore, not at all, he loves him more than never but now he feels like he free himself from the weight he felt in his shoulders. They say that hurting each other is a part of loving but he had enough of that and he is sure probably Jinyoung too, his home his family his belongings, everything was let behind now and now all Mark has left are memories of that time that now seemed so far away like it happened centuries ago. Maybe someday they'll meet in another life as character of another story and share a life there...

 

 

"Good morning" Mark greeeted everyone in the room. He went to the building where the offices are, it was maybe a week or two since the last time he went there and many of his co workers said a thing or two to him. Since his memories go back and he started working again everyone has been extremely kind to him they always give him encouragement words and smiles as if they knew he was in pain even if they didn't know his situation they might thing that it was hard for him to get use to this place but is nothing like that,still he was thankful for their kindness thy showed him. He walked through the whole office until he reached his desk, that lonely desk in the corner was no longer lonely, there were new kids in the office, the ones that where now beside him are Pan and Dan, blame Hayle for the weird names even if for her is amusing not everyone is that cheerful and they probably hate their names,Haye says the reason why she uses weird names its because she ran out of normal names as she is in charge of naming the new ones and she said she doesn't like to repeat names.

"Mark sunbaenim good morning" Pan and Dan said as soon as they saw him.
"Its been a while since last time we saw you" Pan said.
"Its been just three days"
"For us it felt like an eternity" Dan added. Apparently, and as Alice said, they are interested in Mark but to be honest Mark couldn't care less. "By The way no more Pan and Dan"
"uhh?"
"We remembered our names!" Pan happily said "Well our names and life's, I'm Mary nice to meet you" said Pan cutely.
"Nice to meet you" Mark answered smiling warmly.
"And I'm Rosalie, pleasure to meet you" Dan extended her hand.
"Nice to meet you too" Mark didn't graved her hand instead he patted the heads of both girls.
"I'm happy for you guys, your names are really pretty" Mark then sat down and continue what he was doing apparently he was gonna get a new client to take care as the girl he is working with right now won't need him anymore, this might be the last report about Elaine he will write, he will miss her. it gives a warm feeling to know that maybe thanks to him she will hold onto her life and have a great life but at the same time it gave him a bitter taste to thing that he could have done that for Jinyoung...

 

At lunch he went with Alice and Oscar to the cafeteria, lately he goes there frequently, he was filling the emptiness he felt in his heart with food, if they could change the shape of their body he would be really, really fat right now.
"So Mark haven't you thought about dating Pan or Dan, sorry I mean, Mary or Rosalie?" Alice said placing a plate of salad in front of Mark
"I was gonna order a snack" Mark complained 
"Nope, your diet is too unhealthy"
"What? is he gonna die?" Oscar jokingly asked and they laughed, dead people jokes were his specialty
"Ha! ha! its not funny" Alice complained
"I'll share my pizza with you" Oscar winked and Mark could notice how Alice glared at Oscar as she could kill with her eyes,
"I think I'll eat the salad today" Mark mumbled and Alice smiled brightly, Mark has got use to this, their usual fights, the empty apartment he is staying, eating in the cafeteria and coexists with people that if he where alive he would have never meet.
"About what I asked aren't you gonna answer?" Alice pushed.
"There's no need to I don't see them on that way" Mark answered "they are more like cute sister"
"You make it sound like your 30 years older t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter