Our Past

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: This is the past story of Mark and Jinyoung...

 

Mark opened his eyes the light coming from the window made him feel uncomfortable and made him wonder what time was it?. He looked around and as he thought he was in his bedroom. 
A TV, a desk full of book, pictures of his family decorate the walls, there where clothes laying messily on the floor and beside him the person he had fall in love with a few years ago, well actually he isn't sure when it happened, but was it that important? He knew he loved him and that was enough for himself. 
The memories of what he and Jinyoung did last night appeared in his mind making him blush. He sat in his bed and stretched his arms, he felt kind of cold as he was wearing only his boxers so he stood up to put on some pants, or at least he tried when he felt a hand pull him back.
"Where are you going?" Jinyoung asked his voice raspy.
"Just want to put on some pants" Mark explained.
"Are you leaving?" Jinyoung asked his eyes barely open. Mark didn't answer instead he tried to stood up but was stopped halfway.
"Why are you leaving alread- ouch" Jinyoung tried to sit up but his body didn't allow him.
"Are you okay?" 
"No! my hurts and you are leaving" Jinyoung complained.
"Sorry and I'm not leaving I just feel uncomfortable without my pants" Mark mumbled.
"You seemed fine without pants last night though" Jinyoung smirked "lest sleep a bit more while I'll overcome my back pain okay" Jinyoung pulled Mark forcing him to rest in the bed, he hug the older while resting on Mark's chest.
"I'm sorry, I was to rough yesterday" Mark feel apologetic.
"Don't worry it's okay, I like it that way" he said and Mark noticed how Jinyoung smirked.

 

"Weren't your parents home, won't they be mad that you spend the night outside" Mark asked.
"As long as I was with you they won't mind" Jinyoung said, they walked to his house that was close to Mark's, they had meet since they were kids and now that they are 23 and 25 not much has changed more than their size, even if Mark was slightly shorter than Jinyoung his back was wider giving him a manlier feeling, while Jinyoung seemed to be more delicates which he won't admit. 
Their parents were friend since they have memory, but Mark parents passed away 4 years ago leaving him completly alone, we'll, kind of as Jinyoung parents have take care of him as if he were their soon, even thought he is already older they have always been like parent to him, he feels indebt to them for all the kindness they have show him even if they are not related, so no much has change since his parents die, not to mention Yeeun one of his closes friend and of course his lover Jinyoung who has been by his side more and more.

Breakfast was ready when they arrived to Jinyoung's house and Jinyoung parents were already waiting in the dinning room along with their friend Yeeun. 
"Good morning" both said and sat beside each others, the waved at Yeeun and smiled as they sat in front of her.
"You should at least call if your staying outside" Jinyoung mom complained.
"Really? Ill think about it next time" Jinyoung answered and Mark keep his wants to slap him right there.
"Sorry aunt, I asked him to help me move some stuff in my room and when we noticed it was already night so I ask him to stay the night" Mark explained, and it wasn't a lie that's how they started yesterday.
"Don't worry about it Mark and sorry if my son was a bother to you" she apologized making Mark feel uncomfortable.
"Not at all" he simply answered.
"How was your trip" Jinyoung's father asked "I know it was long ago but haven't had the chance to properly talk to you".
"Great, I visited a branch office in Spain and then one in England" 
"I thought you said you were staying there for a year or two what happened?" Aunt asked.
Mark remembers that trip it was a few month ago when the marriage was brought back to conversation, Jinyoung didn't accept his marriage with Yeeun, so Mark in an attempt for Jinyoung to agree to the marriage, left him and ran away. Also he couldn't stay in a place where Jinyoung wasn't his, but he didn't want to get in the middle of Jinyoung happiness, that was one of the million times Mark try to give up on Jinyoing but it never worked, as always Jinyoung clung to him.
That time, Jinyoung went to Spain and refused to comeback to his house if Mark didn't went with him. Even now when he remember that time he finds it amusing is there a way for him to get away from Jinyoung? He wonders cause as much as he hides and rum away from the younger they keep getting back together maybe that's what real love is all about.
"The weather was bad and I felt home sick" Mark explained "also here is my parents house so I don't want to leave It behind" Mark finished talking and Jinyoung smirked so Mark kick him under the table, why was he so adorable to Mark's eyes.

They keep eating without saying a word, Jinyoung and Mark knew what was coming so they couldn't help feel uncomfortable, if Mark knew that  that was gonna happen he would stay at home.
"Yeeun is here" Jinyoung's fathers said "she is here to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter