Kiss

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tea, water, juice, soda or maybe coffee?" Mark asked, he really didn't even had coffee as he wasn't a fan of it but it wasn't needed cause as he already knew Jinyoung didn't liked coffee.
"Water is fine" Mark hurried to the kitchen coming back with glass of water in his hands for Jinyoung that was now sitting in the couch on the living room.
"Nice place, it looks exactly like mine" he smiled.
"Where are you staying?"
"Third floor, room 15 if you need anything I'm on your services" Jinyoung said a teasing tone in his voice, he has always been a professional flirt but Mark believes is not even on propuser.
Mark sat beside Jinyoung in the couch, his hands sweating and shaking, he has never been this nervous not when he was alive, not now that he is dead. Jinyoung took a sip of his water and looked around the room until his eyes lay on Mark.
"Soooooo Mark sunbaenim right?"
"Mark is just fine"
"How about hyung? I got the feeling you're older than me" Jinyoung smiled, how come his smile seemed so teasing right now.
"Do as you wish" Mark answered avoiding saying more than 5 words to not mess up and embarrass himself.
The silence continued, an awkward air filled the room, Mark eyes stuck on the shelf in front of him that was the only way to hold the urge to stare at Jinyoung and maybe start to cry. He decided to play with his hands to distract himself in his mind reciting the numbers from 1000 backwards to distract him self.
"1000, 999, 998, 997"
"Hyung?"
"996, 995, 994, 993"
"Hyung!"
"992, 991, 990, 989"
"Mar-keu-hy-ung" Jinyoung sat on the table and placed his face close to Mark's "are you okay?"
Mark stared at Jinyoung lovingly directly at his eyes, without knowing, his hands reached Jinyoung cheeks caressing those palid and slightly chubby cheeks he smiled dearly as if he was seeing the most beautiful thing in the world.
"Ahh!!" Mark raised his voice and moved as far as he could, removing his hand as soon as he noticed what he just did.
"Sorry, I was just, I was" Mark stammered
"I have been curios about this hyung" Jinyoung got closer to Mark again, he was almost on top of Mark who's heart was beating loudly. "Do I resemble somebody you knew when you where alive?" Mark averted his eyes from Jinyoung's.
"Why do you say that?"
"Well the tears, the hug and now this... Hyung do you-"
"Oh I almost forgot what I promised to Alice!!" Mark moved aside and talked on a fake monotone tone "I need to go see Alice!" He explained "can you wait here?"
Jinyoung saw him as he was suspicious of what he said but ended just nodding in agreement.
Mark hurriedly went to Alice, it wasn't a lie he promised to go see her, but this time was used as a simple excuse.
"Alice! Emergency!" Mark desperetly knocked the door "Alice!"
"What happened?" She opened the door a pink apron tied on her waist making her look adorable.
"Jinyoung is in my apartment!"
"Well you don't waste your time"
"That's no what it is, I don't know what to do I feel like he is flirting with me but at the same time it might be just my imaginations and I don't know what to do!!" Mark finished speaking without even pausing to breath.
"Well just chat with him for a while"
"What if I say something dangerous"
"Just don't do it"
"But..."
"Stop! Be confident you love him and he loved you so stay calm, Wait a second" Alice ran inside of her apartment and returned as soon as she could "food for you two" she said between pants from running. "ask him to stay for dinner and spend the night talking"
"Do you think he will want to?"
"I'm sure he would, now go get your man!!"
Alice closed the door leaving a dumbfounded Mark who just walked back to his apartment, he took a deep breath before opening the door. He needed to charm Jinyoung and make him fall for him before he falls in love with somebody else.

"Hey~" Mark went in not finding the younger inside, his eyes wondered around the living where there wasn't no signs of the boy "Jinyoung-ah?" He asked as he looked around. He quietly walked through the house, where he found the younger in his room. "Jinyoung?"
"You're back!" Jinyoung said as soon as his eyes noticed the older, he moved his hands behind his back as if he was hiding something.
"What are you doing Here?" Mark asked giving him a suspicious look.
Jinyoung scratched the back of his head with one hand the other one was still behind him certainly hiding something. "I was just seeing" his voice a bit high than a few minutes ago. Before Jinyoung could say something Jinyoung added "I remember where a left another key the. I probably should go!"
He walked past Mark still hiding something "why?" Mark asked, worry was show in his voice. What if he found something that might be unfortunate for him. But what exactly, his room was fresh clean and almost empty, there where just his bed, clothes and diary's beside the normal furniture.
Mark walked behind Jinyoung stopping him at the door, he wanted to say "don't leave, stay here for ever" but his mouth didn't move "wait" he softly said, his mind was the one working what is the thing he might have found in his room that make him want to leave... "My diary" Mark mumbled and Jinyoung eyes widened "you have it?" He implied and even if Jinyoung tried to deny it his hands where already showing the book.
"I didn't know this was a diary, I thought it was a book and I wanted to borrow it..." Jinyoung voice went lower and lower, even he didn't believed that kind of lie.
Mark took the book from Jinyoung hands, it was his diary. He eyed the diary and to his horror it was his dream diary of memories. Every time he dreamed of something that happened when he was alive he writes it on his book so he won't forget them even if 100 years passed by "what did you read?" He was exasperated, he extended his arms and placed his hands on Jinyoung's shoulder softly gripping on them.
"Sorry" Jinyoung apo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter