Dream

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Next time you do something like that, I will kill you with my own hands! I don't care if you are already dead" Hayle raised her voice
"I'm sorry" was all Seven answered
"I'm sorry? What if he had touched you and felt you there, what would you do?!!" She hit seven hard in the arm but Seven didn't even flinch, he knows he deserves it.
"Maybe we should change the person you are in charg-"
"No!" Seven interrupted "please... I'll take any punishment but let me take care of Park Jinyoung" Seven bowed.
"What can I do with you..." Hayle mumbled "okay its your first fault so I will let it go, but if this happens again" her eyes dark as if she could perfectly picture how he will die, again.

Strangely Jinyoung hasn't woke up, he didn't had any nightmares, its the first time it happened. Maybe is because Seven made him company, yesterday he made a commitment of saving Jinyoung and he is sure he would!
He went to Jinyoung house, he looked around in every room and everywhere he could trying to find a certain somebody.
"I find you" Seven said as his eyes lay in a small kid of maybe Four or five years, maybe less.
"Daehan did you had breakfast?" Yeeun asked as she approached the kid
"Yes!" The kid happily said "nunna can we play with Jinyoung hyung today?"
"Who knows..." She mumbled.

Seven waited for the boy to go out on his own to make his first move. "Let's play with Jinyoung" he whispered to his ears.
"Yeeun nunna said we can't" the boy said, Seven stood in shock ist this whispering thing not working anymore??
"Jinyoung wants to play" he tried again.
"Uncle! Yeeun said no" he mumbled again, uncle? Seven wondered.
"okay I'll play alone"
"no wait!" The kid mumbled looking around, "he hears me" Seven thought to himself.
"You hear me?" The kid looked around trying to found the source of the voice and nodded.
"Uncle?" He asked. Maybe just maybe he will go with the uncle thing for a while.
"Can you see me?" Seven asked, the little boy just denied with his face.
"Why is uncle here I thought uncle left us forever" the boy asked "and why can't I see you?" The boy walked around trying to find him.
"I came to take care of Jinyoung and play with him" Seven explained moving away from the kid.
"Can we? He is been really sad lately maybe he won't want to play" Daehan pouts showed how sad he was cause Jinyoung didn't want to see them.
"Let's try" Seven suggested.
"umm..." Daehan though for a while "okay but first I'll tell sister to-"
"Wait wait, you can't!" Seven interrupted him. "Let's keep it a secret"
"Why?" Daehan crossed his arms, he looked adorable.
"You can't tell anybody okay or I Won't be able to comeback.." Seven answered and it kind of wasnt a lie. The kid stayed in silence for a while as if he was thinking hard "okay!" Was all the kid said.

Seven lead him to Jinyoung's room, guiding him with his voice as Daehan can't see him.
"Can we come in?" Daehan asked
"Of course we can" Seven encouraged him, Daehan then opened the door being quiet as he could, he went inside and noticed a sleeping Jinyoung.
"I can't" he whispered "what if he gets mad?"
"He won't I promise" Seven said so the boy walked to the bed, he climbed and sat beside Jinyoung.
Daehan hesitated for a while but Seven assured him everything is gonna be fine.
"Hyung!!" Daehan screamed loud enough making Jinyoung jump off his bed.
"What do you think you are doing?" Jinyoung screamed. The fear in Daehan face started to show up
"I just- I wanted to play with b-brother" he mumbled about to cry.
"Play with me? Ha! Don't have the time now leave" Jinyoung said but Daehan insisted "please just for a while..." Daehan said already feeling defeated.
"Play with him" Seven mumbled and once again Jinyoung looked around, but it seems he didn't find what he was looking for.
"If that's what you want" Jinyoung said out loud as if he wanted to be hear clearly.

Daehan took some small cars and coloring books to play with Jinyoung just as Seven sugested.
The played for a long time, in that time Seven swear he saw a smile on Jinyoung's face, "it really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter