An eternity

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dark. Everything was dark. His body felt numb and his mind was blurry. He couldn't feel his legs as if they weren't there but he didn't panic, his stomach was empty but he wasn't hungry it was as if he wasn't really feeling anything more than cold. His body felt cold it was like every part of his body was frozen except his hand that was weirdly hot and warm, the warmth that spread in his hand was starting to extend all over his arm filling him and waking him up. "Jinyoung-ah" he heard at the distance a voice. He tried to open his eyes but they felt heavy, he tried to move but his body didn't obey. He tried with all his might to open his eyes until he finally succeed.
His hand was tightly griped by Mark who was sitting at the edge of the bed staring at him.
Mark eyes widened when he noticed the movement in Jinyoung eyes "Jinyoung you're awake?" He asked.
Jinyoung looked around, He was in Mark room. "Did you went to talk to Hayle?" Jinyoung asked his voice lower than he expected to be.
"I didn't" he admitted.
A sigh of relief left Jinyoung lips. He sat on the bed with the help of Mark.
"What happened to me?"
"You said some weird things and then you fainted" Mark shortly explained.
Jinyoung recalled the event on his minds of what happened a few hours ago and all the memories he has. He has memories!!!. Jinyoung recalled everything. His life, his family, his friends, Yeeun, Daehan, specially he remembered Mark and also how he died. He felt the urge to vomit but at the same time he couldn't. He started to feel dizzy again but now more conscious than he has ever be. He could felt the eyes of Mark examining his expressions.
"What kind of weird things?" Jinyoung asked him.
Mark hesitated to answer he seemed unsure of what he could say "never mind, do you feeling better?"
"You're always like this" Jinyoung murmured "Why do you never tell me how you feel?" Jinyoung complained "you always keep everything to yourself and think you have to solve everything alone" Jinyoung voice became agitated, turning high at some points "then what's the point of being a couple if you won't share your struggles with me!" He exclaimed and throw himself to Mark arms "if you have talked about it we wouldn't be here you " Jinyoung murmured.
Mark was froze, his body stuif and his mind a mess "did you re-"
"I did!" Jinyoung interrupted him.
Mark surrounded Jinyoung with his arms and tightly held him against his chest, was this really happening?
"Why where you trying to leave me again!" Jinyoung broke the hug to softly hit Mark "don't-you-love-me-anymore?" Said Jinyoung with every hit.
Mark laughed happily taking Jinyoung hands "I Love You!" His voice strong and clear.
Jinyoung felt how his body became soft and wealk for a second. "Me too, but still you tried to leave me"
"It was your fault" Mark argued, Jinyoung eyes widened, his shocked face amused Mark. "You said you where bited by that girl and I wasn't gonna stay here seeing you being with here"
"It was a lie!!" Jinyoung exclaimed "i was exasperated cause you didn't remember it" "Remember what?" Mark confused eyes found Jinyoung exasperated eyes "Did i?" Mark cheeks turned red. "Still if i kissed somebody else then you should have say something!" Jinyoung laughed.
"How could I? I just want the best for-"
Jinyoung interrupted them "Stop! Don't say that ever again! I'm tired of that" Jinyoung gave a quick kiss to Mark "I missed this I'm so happy I-" Jinyoung words stopped half way, "Mark I'm dead?!" Jinyoung mumbled and silent tears started to roll from his eyes.
Mark knew pretty well how awful it felt the first time you remembered the scene of your death. He rested by his side, waiting till he calmed down their fingers interlaced, even if they didn't say it, they where afraid that the other one might leave and this could be just a dream.
"It was you right?" Jinyoung asked, Mark confused look showed how he didn't had any idea what he was asking " a few months ago, you touched me!"
Mark couldn't hide his surprise, Jinyoung did recognized him.
"How did you know?" Mark wondered.
Jinyoung smiled and lifted their hands that where intertwined "I'll never mistake your touch or your warmth" Jinyoung explained placing a kiss on Mark hand.
"Aren't you curious? I mean, of the way I died?"
Mark was bad at lying specially to Jinyoung, even if he wanted he couldn't denied "its only fair as I told you how I died" Mark said making Jinyoung giggled.
"Since the day you touched me i started talking to you, even if you didn't answer me or you never touched me again" Jinyoung expression turned sad
Mark was unsure if he should say something but at the end keeping things broke them apart "since the day I touched you" Mark interrupted him "I was replaced by somebody else, its forbidden to have this kind of contact so I got replaced... Sorry"
Jinyoung smiled softly "why you apologize" he stared directly at Mark eyes and said "I knew you weren't there" Mark gave him a suspicious look as if he didn't believed his words "I mean it!" Jinyoung defended
"I believe you" Mark laughed.
"I knew you weren't there cause I stopped feeling your presence around!" Jinyoung explained "I sensed you since before but I didn't have proof I might just sound crazy but after that day that you touched me I was sure it was you!" Jinyoung stared at him directly "but after that day i never sensed you again"
Mark smiled warmly while hearing Jinyoung words, somehow he can understand that feeling cause even when he didn't have any memories of Jinyoung he felt a deep connection with him.
"Now imagine how people would react if you started to talk to the air and saying that is to a person that is already dead?" Jinyoung hinted.
Mark thought for a while but before he could answer Jinyoung responded "of course they thought I was crazy and I don't blame them its the logic" he said. "They decided to call my parents who had the awesome idea to take me to a psychologist to treat my craziness"
"Sorry" Mark mumbled.
"Let me finish" he shhued Mark and continued "at first I was positive and trusted in him so I told him everything that happened regarding us and you as a ghost and stuff, and that bastard betray me and told my parents" the anger showed on his expression "he said my homouality was a disorder and I could be cured with therapy" they both laughed but Jinyoung added "and for my mental Illness as he call it he gave me pills" Jinyoung made a small pause where Mark squeezed his hand in reassurance "to be honest they should got me a better psychologists, at the end I ended up getting a bunch of pill; for anxiety, depression, stress everything you can imagine they made my stomach hurt and lowered my appetite" he explained. A pained expression covered his face "and to make things worth I started to have insomnia and had to take medicines to sleep I was a mess until one day...

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
He felt dizzy and with his stomach upset, he could tell he wasn't in his right mind right now, he could hear Yeeun voice clearly and loudly but he couldn't comprehend what she said.
"Don't you think I'm right?" Yeeun asked him
"Yes" Jinyoung answered without hesitat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter