Let me reach you

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 43
Park Jinyoung 23 years old. Lately he's been going out more, he run small errands, like buying books and other small stuff, also he interact more with people around him. However the blue light and red light have been more than last time, the nightmares and sleepless nights has grow and his health seems to be the one suffering.
Seven.


It seems that no matter how much we extend our hand, there are just some things that we will never reach...
Watching Jinyoung go on with his life has becomes pretty unstable, one second he is fine and happy and at the other moment he is screaming at everyone around him. His smile goes on and off his face so fast is nerve wrecking, Seven has gotten use to it at some point and have learned how to deal with.

"Leave!!!" Jinyoung screamed
"please let me explai-"
"nooo!!! Just go now!" The raised voice of Jinyoung became normal to everyone in the house but it still affects them.
"Shut up and leave... Please" Jinyoung begged and at that moments is when everyone leaves.
Jinyoung sat in front of the door hugging his legs.
"If you need something just call us, we will be waiting" Yeeun said behind the door and proceed to leave.
"Aren't you getting use to this" Seven mumbled and sat dangerously close to Jinyoung; lately he's been caring less and less about the space between them, as the need to touch him has increased.
"Calm down" Seven sugested.
"No" Jinyoung whispered
"breath and relax, everything is fine"
"No" again Jinyoung said.
"Please I don't like to see you cry" Seven said as if Jinyoung could hear him. Lately this kind of conversation have become frequent even if Jinyoung doesn't hear him he still tries. Even if this kind of conversations hurted Seven more than it should, it just show him how impossible and far away he is from Jinyoung even if he is sitting beside Jinyoung his voice, his warmth, his touch, even this feelings that are so unwanted for Mark would never reach him.
After a while Jinyoung tears stopped falling, he rested his head on the door.
"Why did you leave me" Jinyoung whispered "You should be here hugging me" Jinyoung covered his face with his hands.
With the pass of the days Seven has found out that what Jinyoung lost wasn't a sibling or a friend... It was a lover. But apparently nobody knew, nobody except Yeeun, the girl Jinyoung lost a few months ago was the reason of Jinyoung's misery. All this information coming from what Daehan had said to his uncle and what he had saw the past few days.
Jinyoung slept there in that position, sitting in front of the door while longing for somebody that's no longer there. Seven covered Jinyoung with a blanket, the air is cold and winter is already there, the least he wants is for Jinyoung to get sick, he is already weak and the eye bags are getting bigger, taking care of a person in need is Seven's job, but is he really doing it fine?
 

 


"I brought wine" Yeeun showed two bottles of what looked like expensive wine. Being rich looked definitely like something great
"Thanks" Jinyoung said leaving his laptop.
"Can i sit here" Yeeun asked.
"Do as you please" Jinyoung answered. She poured a glass of wine for each.
"Is this a way of seducing me?" Jinyoung mumbled.
"I have better ways than this" the both laughed, "I just wanted to have a good time with my best friend"
"Its been a while" Jinyoung stated taking a sip of whine.
"yes almost three months already" she said holding the need add more words, when Jinyoung glass got empty she poured another's glass.
"Don't drink to much" Seven;who was sitting across the room just watching the future couple, said.
"Its not to much" Yeeun said
"What?" Jinyoung asked
"umm no nothing I though I heard you say... Never mind let's keep drinking" the couple keep going and the laugh increased they were truly made for each others Seven thought.

They drank calmly, talking about their lives and what has Yeeun been doing while Jinyoung have been locked in his room, how she has take care opf Jinyoungs parents, how Daehan wont stop talking about Jinyoung and a lot more stuff they havent had the time to talk about.
"You know tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter