A New Beginning

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  When somebody dies they say that they either go to heaven or hell and it could be true...   But there's a selected group that are send to other places, redeem your sins is the main point of the existence of the Special Care Unit. They are split in physical work and office work. Each integrated by people divided according to their nationality and the place they lived, taking in count all kind of characteristics to separate them, all this works to reedem their biggest mistake, giving up on the life that they were granted.

"This is not happening" Mark whispered his breathing was unsteady and his eyes were becoming teary, he wasn't really sure that what he was watching was really happening, was this person he been longing to see for so long really here or was just his dumb and uncertainties delusion, can he really trust his eyes in this moment. He couldn't really describe his emotion, was sadness or happiness he isn't sure. His mind was a mess and his body wasn't really answering him. He heard voices around him that were probably speaking to him, but he didn't understand them whether they were speaking his language or a foreign one he wouldn't know, at this moment his brain wasn't working properly.
"Jinyoung?" Mark placed his hand slowly and carefully as if he was afraid his touch could break the younger boy in front of him. They boy just gave an awkward smile as an answer but Mark didn't even noticed.
"It is really you" Mark didn't held the urge to hug Jinyoung. He embraced him as tightly as he could, maybe even hurting Jinyoung. How long did he waited for this moment, his tears started to flow without his control. He missed this so much, his arms around Jinyoung, the warmth his body gives and this smell. It was definitely him.
"Excuse me, is everyone here this affectionate?" Jinyoung asked without moving, he couldn't move cause of Marks arms crushing him "Cause I'm not really into skin ship specially between men's"
"I'm sorry" Alice said as she pulled Mark away from Jinyoung "his always this affection when new people comes" Alice explained.
"Yes you know because he knows people is dead he get sentimental and stuff that's how he is" Hayle added. Jinyoung just nodded while trying to clean the  remaining tears on his suit.
"Can you wait inside my office for a minute" Hayle said to Mark. "And Alice could you show the new kid the office I'll join you in a while"
"As you wish" Alice pulled Jinyoung and took him away from there.
He felt dizzy, he probably ran out of tears after this crying session but who cares, finally he can be with Jinyoung.
They went inside the office and took a sit. Hayle gave Mark a tissue and waited till his tears calmed.
"Since when are you such a cry baby?" Hayle complained and gave another tissue to Mark.
"Is it really him right? I'm not mistaking"
"Yes its him" Hayle assured him.

Mark smile widened "I need to talk to him" Mark stood up but was pulled back by Hayle.
"You can't!"
"Why?"
"Are you really this stupid or are you just pretending" Hayle said he expression showed how uncomfortable she was. "He doesn't remember anything"
In that moment it hit him. Of course, it was just as when he arrived there, no memories, no emotions, no past. "Then I'll tell him-"
"Stop! You can't, he has to remember on his own"
"But! I just..." Mark started but stopped midway when his mind went clear "Jinyoung die??"
Mark stared at Hayle, his eyes wide open but she looked away, "I'm sorry"
"When?"
"A week ago"
"Since when do you know?" Mark asked and again Hayle looked away.
"You said you will tell me everyrh-"
"I was trying to find the right moment" Hayle interrupted "but you rarely came here and I swear I was gonna say it today"
They stayed in silence while Mark tried to fit the idea.
"How did he-"
"Well I think that's obvious as he is here..."
"I mean the details of how, the reasons and... Was it my fault?"
"No!" Hayle immediately stood up and stood beside Mark placing her hand on the boys back "I can't tell you the details but you shouldn't blame yourself"
They conversed for a while, she tried to settled the idea on Mark head of the situation he was gonna face. The rules were simple. He can't talk about their past, he can't hug or touch him without Jinyoung's permission, he can't cry every time he sees Jinyoung and most important he should respect Jinyoung work.

After that he was dismissed from the office and went back to his desk everyone was greeting Jinyoung just as they did when Mark just he arrived there, how long has it been since he came here...
Mark looked around, how the girls got excited when they saw Jinyoung and how the guys looked at Jinyoung with no interest, even the way Jinyoung was looking at everybody and wondered is this really happening? Cause if is a dream he doesn't wasn't to wake up, he has Jinyoung right in front of him, how long has he been dreaming about this, even if is selfish and it makes him the worst person around the world, he still thinks he is happy Jinyoung is there.
"Aren't you gonna greet him properly?" Alice stood beside Mark. "I think you should apologize for- Mark!" Alice raised her voice and hugged Mark who was now crying.
"I can't believe is really him."
Alice patted his back she knew this was gonna be a hard road for Mark.
Jinyoung eyes wondered around the room everyone has been really nice, specially... His eyes laid on the two persons hugging, Mark and Alice, "what a weird Hyung" Jinyoung thought, somehow maybe because of the weird hug from before or how he keeps crying nonstop that weird hyung got his interest.

 


At the next day Mark followed his usual routine, he got dressed, he ate breakfast and for the first time since he got there he styled his hair and checked his looks on the mirror, he was nervous of seeing Jinyoung. After yesterday he couldn't properly approach Jinyoung he was always surrounded by the girls not to mention about how Mark started to cry every time he saw him.
 

A knock on the door got his total attention, He opened the door, it was Hayle who as soon as his eyes lay in Mark laughed at loud.
"What's with your hair?" She
"Nothing! What do you want?" Mark messed his hair, he felt shy now that he knows the change was kind of obvious.
"I came to pick you up"
"Why?"
"Because I wanted, any problem?"
Mark didn't questioned and just went to work with Hayle, as he expected she just reminded him about Jinyoung what he couldn't do and also to ask him how he was dealing with this.

"Good Morning" Hayle said and everyone turned to greet her.
"Morning" Mark said quietly. not getting much answer.
He went to his desk were Rosalie and Mary greet him. As always they made comm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter