Promise

A Love from Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 9
"Park Jinyoung. 23 years old. Lately he eats 3 times a day, thanks to the maids and me of course, he seems like he is gaining weitgh and after almost beg him, he sat on his bed to read a book, him doing other thing rather than sleeping and lamenting are good news. Today Jinyoung was visited by that beautiful girl named Yeeun and by his little brother, apparently they really care about Jinyoung and they seem close. At the beggining he didn't wanted to see them however after a few minutes I convinced him. Its the 2nd time this week he see them, thanks to that, the number of times the blue light turns on is slowly decresing. However at night his nightmares are increasing. The suicidal thoughts are there but on a lower number of ocassions, this happens on the most weird and unexpected moments like he eating and then he starts to cry or taking a bath at then he starts to cry (side note, always use the shower, never the bathtube).
Seven


Mornings are hard for Seven, as always his hunger doesn't exist but he still eats, he heard from Alice that even if they don't need it, they should eat, this time an apple and a banana was all he had, he is against cooking and to be honest he doesn't even know how to. The only days he eats good meals are the days Alice or Hayle gives him food.

He walked to work slowly and calmly he didn't need to hurry, he has to admit that as time pass he gets more and more use to his job, he can even said this week went fast and it wasn't that bad. There was just one problem, apparently Jinyoung needed him the most at night, every night he had to hurry Jinyoung bedroom cause of his nightmares. He wasn't sure why but apparently Jinyoung wouldn't fall sleep unless he was there, so now he can barely sleep at night.


"Good Morning" Seven said, everyone was already there. He started to meet more people at his work as Yuu, Leyla, Danna, Jean, Yenny and a lot more that will be annoying to mention all of them, they were nice people but apparently Seven doesn't have the gift of friendliness and he is just close with Alice and Oscar.
"Good morning handsome" Hayle said sitting on Seven desk.
"Don't sit on my desk I just clean it yesterday"
"As always so boring"
"Don't use as always for such a short period of time" Seven argued.
"Boring!!" She got off the desk and started to touch and read the papers and stuff on the desk "By the way how long have you been here?" Hayle asked still peeking at the stuff in the desk.
"Today marks: 10 days" Seven answered not really paying attention.
"ohhh good then, you can have rest today" Hayle raised her eyes and smiled.
"wait what? Really? What if Jinyoung needs me?" Even if Seven was happy to get a free day he still felt worried about Jinyoung.
"Don't worry he had an awesome progress this week, if is just one day he will be fine without you" she smiled and procced to continue what she was doing and totally ignore him.
"Then see you tomorrow" she patted Seven's back and left, without more.

Seven sat there in silence, what should he do? He wonders if a free day will really be fun. What can he do aside from sleep and eat, maybe when he was alive he would find it perfect but now it seemed like a waste of time cause he doesn't need to do any of those. But thinking about it he might need some sleep since he been staying awake at night.
Oscar aproched him "first free day, do you have plans?" Oscar asked.
"Not at all... Maybe sleep?" Oscar laughed.
The red light showed up in Seven clock "its red!" Seven panicked and was about to touch the watch.
"Calm down!" Oscar stopped him as he was about to go to Jinyoung. "You can go if you want to but you won't have a free day in a while" Seven didnt seem to care ar all so Oscar added "and if you stay we can chat about stuff..."

He was totally convinced by Oscar's words, he made as if he didn't saw the red and blue light coming from the watch, even if he felt guilty about it..
Seven went to the food court on the second floor of the building, he didnt knew they had one and that made him wonder what was on the other floors. Its his first time eating there as he spent this past day entirely with Jinyoung and eating is not a real need of them, but now maybe he will visit more.
"Pizza!" Oscar said putting a box in front of them "you like it right?"
Alice took a sit beside Seven leaving Oscar alone in front of them on the table for 4 they were sitting on.
"I'll never though I could eat pizza after dead" Seven said amused by the idea.
"Well here we can pretty much eat what we want but as we don't really need it we normally don't feel like it" Oscar said and then munched an entire slice of pizza.
"But you should always eat breakfast you may need the strength it gives" Alice said. "Our body's are pure imitations of our humans bodies, and they have similar needs even if we don't feel like it" she gave Seven a slice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter